Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Farmer's Market (Evening)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Farmer's Market (Evening) Empty
PostSubject: Farmer's Market (Evening)   Farmer's Market (Evening) I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2014, 8:40 pm

The farmer's market in Death city is extremely large and diverse in all ways possible. People freely walk through the stalls and the shouts of the many merchants and sellers fill the air. Fruits, vegetables, and hand made products line the stalls, and shoppers are always eager to get a bargain. At the end of the day, when the nevada sun is setting, and the merchants are sore on their feet is the best time to get in last minute deals, and to miss the crowds. The sun is setting, drowsily fighting off sleep as the moon chuckles on the other end of the sky, and the entirety of death city is painted peach and orange.

Penelope was glad that there were a few stalls still open, going any earlier would have meant touching people, and she wasn't really akin to that.  The girl ignored any strange looks she received, and started browsing through a plant nursery stand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Farmer's Market (Evening)   Farmer's Market (Evening) I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 1:54 am

Carmine had just woken up, he had been out late last night running. He threw his hoodie on, looked in the mirror and looked at his black and red hair, he smirked the he felt his stomach growl so he decided to go down to the market. He put his hat on and walked out. He was walking through the market and he saw some plants at a stand. For some reason he liked the colors of the flowers. He knelt down in front of them touching the soft petals. He noticed that a girl was standing next to him, he got nervous and didn't want to make a fool of himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Farmer's Market (Evening)   Farmer's Market (Evening) I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 2:10 am

Penelope glanced at the boy next to her. He seemed to be interested in one of the flowers.
"So... You like plants, too?" she asked quietly, a coy smile tugging at her lips. "I would be careful with that one. Moonflowers are dangerous."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Farmer's Market (Evening)   Farmer's Market (Evening) I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 8:25 am

Momoka had been touring Death City for a couple of days now as she was a new arrival, and she found herself drawn to the open-air market basked in twilight. "I better make good use of my allowance." she thought to herself determinately when in reality the weapon was already frittering away her budget on a goldfish scooping game that reminded her closely of home.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Farmer's Market (Evening)   Farmer's Market (Evening) I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 12:23 pm

After hearing what the girl had said his eyes widened and he lost his balance and fell back. He laughed alittle bit and was looking up at the girl. "Ow... Not so much really. I like the colors and the feel of the petals." He stood up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Farmer's Market (Evening)   Farmer's Market (Evening) I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 1:20 pm

Penelope fought back the giggles bubbling up in her throat.
"I shuggest that you wash your hands before eating anything ish all," she replied, unable to keep her lisp down while fighting away the laughter.
(OOC: I won't be able to get on any more today, stuff came up. Super sorry!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Farmer's Market (Evening)   Farmer's Market (Evening) I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 1:35 pm

Momoka could hear some laughter nearby and was naturally drawn to it; if there was anything funny or fun to do, then she wanted in. Momo decided to scope the market for the source of those held back giggles, having used up a quarter of her allowance and not even winning one goldfish. Almost instantaneously she locked eyes with a black and red haired guy, giving him an adorable grin while waving.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Farmer's Market (Evening)   Farmer's Market (Evening) I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 9:33 pm

Carmine had looked at his hands then wiped them on his shirt. When he did the he saw another girl waving at him. He looked around to see if she was waving at him or someone else. So he have her a small wave back, then looked at the girl in from of him. He stood up and looked at her. "Hi my name is Carmine." He put his hand out for a handshake then forgot about the flower so he pulled his hand back and scratched the back of his head an laughed alittle bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Farmer's Market (Evening)   Farmer's Market (Evening) I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 11:55 am

"Penelope," she replied, smiling a little. "Uh, just give me a second, I need to buy a plant," she added, lisp now controlled, although slightly bleeding into her words. She quickly took out her wallet and handed the merchant some money as she grabbed a spear mint sprig growing in a plain pot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Farmer's Market (Evening)   Farmer's Market (Evening) I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 12:14 pm

He watched as she bought the plant. "Here let me carry that for you." Carmine takes the plant from Penelope. "Would you like to go for a walk?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Farmer's Market (Evening)   Farmer's Market (Evening) I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 12:16 pm

The moon had almost fully darkened the sky, and Momo knew that the dormitories had a curfew. Saddened by the fact that she wouldn't be able to make some new friends the weapon girl began to make her way towards the academy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Farmer's Market (Evening)   Farmer's Market (Evening) I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 12:20 pm

"Oh, uh," Penelope could feel a bit of a blush rising to her cheeks. "O-okay," she stuttered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Farmer's Market (Evening)   Farmer's Market (Evening) I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 4:01 pm

As he walked with Penelope and holding the plant he said. "So are you we to Death City?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Farmer's Market (Evening)   Farmer's Market (Evening) I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 4:11 pm

"Not really, I moved here when I was a kid," Penelope replied. "What about you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Farmer's Market (Evening)   Farmer's Market (Evening) I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 5:18 pm

He kept walking with Penelope, and it was getting late
And he noticed that for some reason Penelope's hair looked very pretty in the moon light, he began to blush. "I got here a couple of weeks ago."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Farmer's Market (Evening)   Farmer's Market (Evening) I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 10:30 pm

"Welcome to the city then," she responded flashing a quick grin. "I could show you to some of the more local places that are kind of hard to find sometime," the girl suggested.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Farmer's Market (Evening)   Farmer's Market (Evening) I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 11:09 pm

He gave her a small smile then told her. "Yea, that would be great" While they were walking alittle girl ran infront of him and he lost his balance falling forward landing on the plant and getting covered in dirt. When he sat up his hair was brown, black, and red. He looked up at her with apologetic eyes. "Penelope I'm so sorry..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Farmer's Market (Evening)   Farmer's Market (Evening) I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 12:00 am

Penelope giggled, covering her hand with her mouth and trying to hide the snort in her laugh.
"No, no. It'sh fine, I already have way too many plantsh in my apartment anyhow," she replied, crouching down beside him. She ruffled his hair, clearing some of the dirt out of it, and blushing at how soft it was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Farmer's Market (Evening)   Farmer's Market (Evening) I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 9:00 am

Carmine's cheeks began to blush, he looked up at Penelope and gave her a small smile. "Well I still bad about killing your plant, so let me buy you dinner sometime...?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Farmer's Market (Evening)   Farmer's Market (Evening) I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 11:59 am

The girl returned the grin, albeit a little brighter.
"I'd love that. When do you think is a good time?" she responded, trying to keep the blush from her cheeks from practically glowing, and failing immensely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Farmer's Market (Evening)   Farmer's Market (Evening) I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 12:21 pm

Carmine stood up and brushed the rest of the dirt off. "Um... Whenever your available. Just tell me when you can." He exchanged smiles with Penelope.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Farmer's Market (Evening)   Farmer's Market (Evening) I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 12:40 pm

"I know that it's a bit soon, but would tomorrow night work? I've only got two nights off from my job," she asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Farmer's Market (Evening)   Farmer's Market (Evening) I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 2:57 pm

"Sure, I'll pick you up at 7." Carmine smiled and started to blush alittle, then he smiled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Farmer's Market (Evening)   Farmer's Market (Evening) I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 3:12 pm

"Okay then," Penelope replied, fighting back the large smile that was about to break across her face, when she realized how late it had gotten. "Uh, I have to get home, it's late," she said quickly, suddenly noticing how cold it had gotten too. She crossed her arms, she had come in a t-shirt and shorts, a bit of a mistake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Farmer's Market (Evening)   Farmer's Market (Evening) I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 3:23 pm

He ran after her. He put his jacket around her. "Here let me walk you home. Kind've rude to just leave you by yourself."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Farmer's Market (Evening)   Farmer's Market (Evening) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Farmer's Market (Evening)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next