Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sumāto Kōgake, Suko for short

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sumāto Kōgake, Suko for short Empty
PostSubject: Sumāto Kōgake, Suko for short   Sumāto Kōgake, Suko for short I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 3:09 pm

Name: Kōgake, Sumāto aka ‘Suko’

Meister: Anyone who’s capable

Weapon Form: A special kind a gun, which can be put in single, burst, automatic, singular and grenadier mode. Single, burst and automatic speak for themselves, the bullets fired are similar to Death the Kid’s ammo. Singular mode is, instead of normal ammo, a beam which power depends on the resonance between him and his meister, as well as the amount of captured souls. This beam fires the same way as a laser beam, but doesn’t last forever, it shoots for a few seconds before recharging for about a minute. Grenadier mode is the same as singular regarding power, which counts for exploding power, but instead of a single beam, small grenades are shot. These two modes have a downside, as they rely on soul resonance heavily and therefore exhaust both weapon and meister very quickly, as well as weakens their resonance. When he changes, the gun can be equipped with random traits like a scope, red dot sight or a silencer. Grenadier mode is one of these random traits.

Love Interest: Love is incomputable, therefore unnecessary.

Appearance: Suko is rather tall, about 6’7” and has an average build. He has navy blue short hair and wears glasses. He wears a light blue, short sleeved blouse, which is closed, with a white shirt under it. He wears dark blue, wide jeans. He also always carries a small shoulder bag around, holding a note book & a laptop.

Personality: He’s very smart, capable of hacking a secret agency, as well as plummeting stock values, in just a few seconds. He does not get annoyed at all, except for religion, as he thinks those are the only dumb people in existence (no offense meant, very sorry if I did!). He often corrects teachers, if he goes to class that is. On the rest of his personality, he very neutral regarding everything and rather observes and collects data than fight and kill.

History: His parents were world famous scientists who barely had time for him. Suko didn’t mind this much, as he was more interested in books & learning rather than social contact. The only real friend he had was the butler who brought him food and drinks whenever he wanted, however, they barely talked.

He discovered his weapon power at the age of 8 and immediately went looking for meisters who were capable of using him, so he could collect data of his everything regarding his weapon form, however barely any meisters managed to keep up with his soul resonance. He researched much more than his weapon form. He did research on many other topics regarding weapons, meisters, souls & resonances, death scythes, even death himself. He became completely obsessed on this, until one day he read about the madness. After doing excessive research on this, he realized that he was being consumed by the madness, so he stopped his research… all of it. He built a laptop capable of holding all of it. After 8 years of obsessive research and ten years of staying inside, he finally left his parents mansion for the DWMA.

Miscellaneous: N/A

Have You Read the Rules?
“Yes, but I love soul eater, so…”

Last edited by LoganMC on May 27th 2014, 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sumāto Kōgake, Suko for short   Sumāto Kōgake, Suko for short I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 2:51 pm

I don't see a problem with anything except for the appearence and some of the weapon specifics. I don't think it is quite enough and I'd like you to put more in. Say about his height, weight, build etc.
How does the beam behave and what are the repurcussions of using it? It seems a little OP without any downsides.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sumāto Kōgake, Suko for short   Sumāto Kōgake, Suko for short I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 3:24 pm

Fixed the things, it should be good now, unless there's more that misses. Thanks arc
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sumāto Kōgake, Suko for short   Sumāto Kōgake, Suko for short I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 3:27 pm

I can pass it now.

ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sumāto Kōgake, Suko for short   Sumāto Kōgake, Suko for short I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sumāto Kōgake, Suko for short
Page 1 of 1