Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jiyuu Sato

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Jiyuu Sato Empty
PostSubject: Jiyuu Sato   Jiyuu Sato I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 2:25 am

Name: Jiyuu Sato
Meister: None, for now.

Weapon Form:
Jiyuu Sato 483051678_980
Jiyuu Sato Ux_a12051100ux0130_ux_g03
Despite their delicate appearances these fans are very dense and have characteristic's similar to a shield. Each stick which acts as the structure of the fan are shaped into individual blades. The tips of the blade stick out above both fans which allows these to be used as a dagger. These hand fans also have another ability to disperse into individual daggers. These single blades suspended in the air like aimed projectiles and are powered by the mister's or weapon's soul. The speed, velocity, target, and power all depends on the strength of the individual's souls desire. When no longer needed the blades reconstruct back into two separate hand fans. Lastly, these two fans can be combined to create one giant fan that reaches 4 feet in height. In this form Jiyuu can fly/ suspend in the air or be used as a shield. However, in this form the fan is twice as heavy and the bladed tips are missing. Jiyuu can create mini tornadoes with one swing and in each tornado he releases blade fragments which slice up anything caught inside the tunnel. These fragments return to the fan after the winds have subsided.  
Love Interest:
Appearance: Jiyuu Sato Sakura10
(He has two different eye colors. His right eye is royal blue while is left eye is dark brown. His height is 4'8 and weighs about 109 lbs)
Personality: Jiyuu is a relatively calm and friendly guy, or so it seems. However, he has a very sharp tongue and he isn't afraid to stir up some disorder. As a result, he has a tendency to become cynical, manipulative, and untrustworthy. However, ironically, Jiyuu is very loyal and will keep his end of the bargain. Also, he is very secretive in that he'll hide his past and emotions behind a deceptive smile. In addition, Jiyuu is a skeptical guy when it comes to befriending people and he truly believes that friendship is only a short term contract. Also, he isn't afraid kill another being in cold blood, since to him death is just a part of life.
History: Jiyuu was born into a middle class family and lived a normal life in Japan. His mother sadly had  Paraplegia which forced her into a wheelchair. However, despite this hardship Jiyuu and his mother had a strong bond together. The two would read books together and Jiyuu would always wheel his mother to her favorite spot, which was a cliff that had the view of the horizon. However, at the age of 5 while he was staying with his grandmother, Jiyuu heard his grandmother panic in the kitchen. He peered secretly into the room to find out what had happen and saw that his grandmother was on the phone. The call was about his mother and that she had committed suicide by wheeling herself off a cliff. The news came as a shock to Jiyuu and he could hardly believe what he was hearing. The child knew that his mother had been sadder lately but he didn't think she would do something like this. His grandmother, who had no clue that Jiyuu heard the entire conversation, lies to him and tells the child that his mother had gone on a trip. The whole family was devastated by the incident, but there was a secret behind his mother's death. His mother didn't kill herself instead his father had pushed her off the cliff out of panic. Jiyuu's grandmother was the first one to figure out this secret and she decided to take actions with her own hands. The father had a short affair with his mother's best friend, but this was due to the fact that his mother kept pushing him away. The grandmother began to poison Jiyuu's father's food which slowly started to kill him. Jiyuu did not know any of this until one day right before his father passed away, all the truth was revealed. The following day his grandmother hung herself, leaving Jiyuu all alone. After he had lost everyone he loved, Jiyuu realized how selfish people could be. They would just leave behind their mess and pain for others to pick up. On that movement Jiyuu was about to take his own life, but stopped when in the distance he saw a butterfly caught in a spider's web. The gentle insect kept on trying to break free even though it knew that no one would come to save it. However, when it seemed that all hope was lost the butterfly managed to escape the web and flew into the open sky. At that moment, Jiyuu realized that it wasn't his time yet to say good-bye. Around the age of 10 the child leaves Japan and begins to travel around the world in search for his own salvation.
Miscellaneous: He loves eating lemon slices and spicy foods. Jiyuu is also very swift in movement.

Have You Read the Rules?
"I love Soul Eater"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Jiyuu Sato Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jiyuu Sato   Jiyuu Sato I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 10:02 am

So this is one of the most detailed character sheets that I have seen in a while and I adore both it and you for making it! Brilliantly done! ACCEPTED!
Back to top Go down

Jiyuu Sato Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jiyuu Sato   Jiyuu Sato I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 11:49 am

Thank you. I had a blast making the character and I can't wait to start rping!
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

Jiyuu Sato Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jiyuu Sato   Jiyuu Sato I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2016, 12:45 pm

Please add a description of the appearance, along with the image. A written description is necessary.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jiyuu Sato Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jiyuu Sato   Jiyuu Sato I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jiyuu Sato
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Characters :: Character Creation :: Dark Weapon Creation :: Inactive Dark Weapons-
Jump to: