Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Valery Masuta aka Vals

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Valery Masuta aka Vals Empty
PostSubject: Valery Masuta aka Vals   Valery Masuta aka Vals I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2014, 10:43 am

Name: Masuta, Valery aka ‘Vals’

Meister: None, for now.

Weapon Form: An empty wooden staff of about 1'19". If required, Black blades shaped like woodchopping axe blades can be summoned on random locations on the staff, with a maximum of 4 blades. However, having 4 blades at the same time is tiresome for Valery and causes the resonance between her and her meister to gradually weaken. 2 blades being the maximum Valery can handle while maintaining the resonance with her meister. As a purely decorational add-on, on top of the stick is a skull placed, though again, this has no use and is purely aesthetic.

Love Interest: None that matters

Appearance: Valery is about 6’ tall, she doesn’t know exactly herself. She has orange-like hair with one red tuft and goldish eyes. The hair covers most of the left side of her face & falls till her middle back. In her hair, she usually has a purple butterfly hair clip. She wears either a green or a black hoodie. She wears a darker green pants with the green hoodie or dark blue jeans with the black hoodie. She always wears red fingerless gloves.

Personality: She is overall pretty mature, though she can be a real child on random occasions. She can be nice and carefree, unless you try to harm those who she cares for, then she goes battle mode, which is basically, she’s focused on nothing but beating those who tried to harm those she cares about. She’s pretty lazy, as she loves being carried around, though she can be serious about things that matter to her (see the ‘don’t try to harm those who she cares about’ part)

History: Her mom died during her birth. Despite this, her ad did his very best for her his entire life. Her dad got remarried and she received a step brother of the same age as hers, which is at that time 6. She spent a lot of her childhood with her step brother and was rather close to her.

One day, a couple years later, she and her step bro were out looking for a gift for their parent’s anniversary. While walking through down, someone grabbed her by her arm from an ally and dragged her in there. Her step bro went after her and, instead of harming her, the men forced her to watch as they were about to harm her step bro. She managed to release herself and a black axe blade formed on her pulse, which she used to kill the men to save her step-bro. Then she ran away as quick as possible, pulling her step bro along on his hand. When they came home later and told what happened, her dad she might be a weapon like her mother was, but since she only 10 at that time, she was too young to apply for the DWMA

A few more of those kind of accidents happened, and each time she risked her life to defend the ones who were threatened. When she turned 16, her parents sent her to the DWMA against her will, as she couldn’t take her step bro with her.

Miscellaneous: She plays violin. Also, instead of becoming partial weapon, she uses martial arts, as she doesn't like being part weapon, part human.

Have you read the rules?
“soul eater, i love.”

Last edited by LoganMC on August 5th 2014, 6:56 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Valery Masuta aka Vals   Valery Masuta aka Vals I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2014, 10:57 am

Ok, one, the history makes little sense at the end. How does her father know that she is a weapon when she hasn't shown any weapon characteristics? Also, how does one play violin as a solid object? Lastly, don't try to be clever with the answer by changing the question. You can keep the question the same and be clever with the answer. I'd also like some more on the weapon description.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Valery Masuta aka Vals   Valery Masuta aka Vals I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2014, 11:17 am

a little explaination about the violin thing: I had the idea that she play it like Soul in the anime, but that would require black blood, which she doesn't have. so ya, mainly a non battle rp element now
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Valery Masuta aka Vals   Valery Masuta aka Vals I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2014, 11:27 am

I meant, description in text. Also, even if one person in the family is a weapon, even if BOTH are, doesn't mean that the child will be a weapon, so it still doesn't explain how the father knows. It may seem like I'm just nitpicking here, but it's my job o3o. In the fight that had happened, what if she partially transformed due to her brothers life being threatened? For weapons, the history usually tells of how the weapon came across their power.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Valery Masuta aka Vals   Valery Masuta aka Vals I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2014, 1:03 pm

You probably won't believe me if i say this, but that's all there is to her weapon form, rlly.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Valery Masuta aka Vals   Valery Masuta aka Vals I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2014, 2:50 pm

Fine, I'll accept it...

ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valery Masuta aka Vals   Valery Masuta aka Vals I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Valery Masuta aka Vals
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Characters :: Character Creation :: Weapon Creation :: Inactive Weapons-
Jump to: