Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adrian. (Ready.)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Adrian. (Ready.) Empty
PostSubject: Adrian. (Ready.)   Adrian. (Ready.) I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 6:50 pm

Adrian. (Ready.) Watch-dogs-aiden-pearce-coat-jacket

Name:
Adrian. [last name unknown.]

Weapon:
Texas. ( Off and on. )

History:
Adrian was born into a rich family. His father was a Vietnam war Vet who spent a lot of time out of town and his mother was a corporate CEO who never had any time for him. Adrian was a child when 9/11 happened. 18 years old, he lost his dad. Poor sod was on the plane that never reached its destination thanks to the passengers. This hurt and inspired him to do great things. After that he wanted to join the military, signed all the papers and was just out of boot camp when he was offered a deal. You see, a little organization call project freelancer sent him message. It was simple, he could fight and he could die like many soldiers before him, or he could call this number and make a real difference. Being young and gullible he phoned them up. Nobody answered. " Figures. " He said. But that night he was abducted and taken all the way to Nevada where he woke up three days later. He was panicked at first but when they explained it all to him he had no doubt in his mind what he wanted to do with his life. So at the age of 22  he entered the agents training. Two whole years of brutal conditioning, education and tests. But he came out stronger than ever before. He had learned mixed martial arts, devoted himself to Parkour, and lived or died by the sword at his side. After that in eight years he shot up the ranks to the highest level of leadership the project had. The general. There are only three generals at a given time, and he was one of them. He had killed, lived and lost. But now he is on the top, and ready to turn America around.

Abilities:
Hacking: Adrian makes use of his agent training by using his high powered freelancer smartphone to hack into things. These could be anything with wifi. Souls increase processing power and variety of hacks. souls 10.
Reinforcements: Adrian uses his phone to call up people who have been chosen for the project, they come in armed with anything but guns and are not trained. They can be low level Kishen. Can only call in three extra men without preparation. Souls: Five.
Miscellaneous:
As a general he gets full access to all of project freelancers personnel, power and ability's. He has access to weaponry, men and other agents. Though agents usually cannot make it without advance notice, men are readily available and all he needs to do is make a phone call. In combat he uses a retractable electric sword. All information of him was erased when he joined the project. He can kill the other summoned men slowly by calling a number on his phone.
Have you read the rules:
I love soul eater.

Last edited by jac600 on May 31st 2014, 8:45 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

Adrian. (Ready.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adrian. (Ready.)   Adrian. (Ready.) I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 7:21 pm

Jac, he is way OP.

Being able to call in other people to help him fight ins't exactly fair.
And on top of that, any weapon that uses a soul wavelength would HAVE to be a Demon Wepon (aka a person who can turn into a weapon)
Back to top Go down

Adrian. (Ready.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adrian. (Ready.)   Adrian. (Ready.) I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 7:23 pm

ok. No gun, just sword.
Those people he calls in are not trained in the slightest, they also take a while to get there. They are just normal people being threatened by the Project.
Back to top Go down

Adrian. (Ready.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adrian. (Ready.)   Adrian. (Ready.) I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 7:27 pm

Wait, just normal people? What use would that be? I'm going to hold you to that statement, but just to be clear, what exactly do the digital copies do?
Back to top Go down

Adrian. (Ready.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adrian. (Ready.)   Adrian. (Ready.) I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 7:39 pm

Say he was on a motorcycle being chased by death the kid on his Hover board. To escape he makes five copies of himself and they each turn in different directions. All have artificial souls but cannot touch anything. So Adrian makes a clean getaway.
I should elaborate on the people though. They can be anyone freelancer gets their hooks into. Low level Kishen eggs, Meisters, weapons. No Witches or high/mid level Kishen on demand unless they are an OC character. And odds are he will not get his hooks into many weapons or Meisters ever. But dark weapons are still plausible. These people have been called before at least once and will be armed. Usually with a fire axe or a knife. He can summon agents if one is in the area but they will take there sweet time getting there. Three posts. These men are much more capable but with a five soul ability he can only have one.
Back to top Go down

Adrian. (Ready.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adrian. (Ready.)   Adrian. (Ready.) I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 7:53 pm

It doesn't really makes sense for them to have artificial souls, but everything else sounds okay.
I dunno, I'll have to consult the other mods on that last ability though.
Back to top Go down

Adrian. (Ready.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adrian. (Ready.)   Adrian. (Ready.) I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 7:55 pm

Artificial to deceive soul perception. If they disappear they drop nothing.
Back to top Go down

Adrian. (Ready.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adrian. (Ready.)   Adrian. (Ready.) I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 7:58 pm

But that's exactly the problem, because you can't really fake having a soul. The trick would still work effectively on people who can't use soul perception, because they wouldn't know the difference. But for there to be an "artificial soul" it would create a soul wavelength, and only living things have a wavelength.
Back to top Go down

Adrian. (Ready.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adrian. (Ready.)   Adrian. (Ready.) I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 8:07 pm

Ok, I will remove it.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Adrian. (Ready.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adrian. (Ready.)   Adrian. (Ready.) I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 8:07 pm

Hand to hand combat ability does not require any number of souls due to his training background
Copycat is a no, end of story
You have to be REALLY specific and capable to be able to use the smartphone hacking, and you can't just summon random reinforcements.
Back to top Go down

Adrian. (Ready.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adrian. (Ready.)   Adrian. (Ready.) I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 8:09 pm

Okay, first, no to his age. I don't care if he signed on with a fake name, recruiters aren't morons and this isn't the 1800s. 16 is waaay too young to join a secret agency OR the military.

Next is the abilities. No to the hand to hand counting as an ability. Skills are not abilities, and using 'hand to hand' as an ability seems an easy way to get OP fast.

Next is rank. You realize ACTUAL generals tend to be in their sixties? so yeah, lower his rank or GREATLY increase his age, because there is litterally no way someone his age could be experienced enough to hold that position. 

Last, the kishin template HAS the code for a table in it. Please use that for your abilities.

(Edit: Ninja'd. Quite severely in fact. Lousy internet)
Back to top Go down

Adrian. (Ready.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adrian. (Ready.)   Adrian. (Ready.) I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 8:18 pm

Edited history so he is now thirty.
They are not based of the united states military in any way. General was choses for the power of command they have.
And I tried to use that code to make a table twice and when I hit send half of the code got deleted and replaced by 5. I tried this twice and it did not work. I have made other tables and know how it works but this did not for some reason.
Back to top Go down

Adrian. (Ready.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adrian. (Ready.)   Adrian. (Ready.) I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 8:23 pm

Okay, NOW you added a chronological error. If he was 11 during 9/11, how is he thirty now?

and clarify what you mean by 'power of command'
Back to top Go down

Adrian. (Ready.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adrian. (Ready.)   Adrian. (Ready.) I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 8:54 pm

Now he is eighteen at 9/11, 22 when in the project and thirty now.
First there are grunts. They get calls tilling them to do things and if they do not do that they die.
Then there are agents. They are assigned to aid espionage in an area and are very combat capable. There are three agents in death city and forty in every other city in America combined. They report to the masters.
Then there are masters. They oversee the work of agents over a wide area. Each gets several states. There are eight of these guys and typically are not suited for agent field work. But that does not mean all are. They report to the generals.
Then there are generals. They make the big decisions. They oversee major breaches in knowledge and plug them up. They also take on the major operations with help of those below them. When it comes to a major decision they each have a vote. Majority rules.
While agents, and masters get access to approved Tech from the scientists. The generals can directly make requests for equipment and get it as soon as possible. Agents can request gear every six months or in case of an emergency.
Back to top Go down

Adrian. (Ready.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adrian. (Ready.)   Adrian. (Ready.) I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 1:50 pm

Eh, bit iffy, but accepted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Adrian. (Ready.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adrian. (Ready.)   Adrian. (Ready.) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adrian. (Ready.)
Page 1 of 1