Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Descendants of Japan (PM to join Linx and Idoc)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Descendants of Japan (PM to join Linx and Idoc) Empty
PostSubject: The Descendants of Japan (PM to join Linx and Idoc)   The Descendants of Japan (PM to join Linx and Idoc) I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 9:11 pm

Martyn sat upon the fountain in Death City, lounging about with no particular purpose, tinkering with his unnatural ability. He held a red brick in his hand he had "borrowed" from a stone mason. He wavelength seemed to course through it looking like a red static, and it began to re shape itself, becoming long, thin and narrow, eventually coming to a point on one end, and a hilt on the other. In his hand he now held a tanto, made from hardened red clay. What a useless power. He snapped the blade in half with frustration and cast it to the ground. Is this all he would amount to?
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: The Descendants of Japan (PM to join Linx and Idoc)   The Descendants of Japan (PM to join Linx and Idoc) I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2014, 12:56 pm

The Descendants of Japan (PM to join Linx and Idoc) HikariHitomiapp_zps68542087

"Cherry Blossom~ Cherry Tree~ What do your petals mean to me? Oh pretty Cherry tree!~" Hikari sang as she skipped lightly down the road with her sister. A smile on her face with her black eyes wide open, a small light glistening in them. Arms swinging back and forth. Hitomi was walking next to her sister, although her hands were still, and at her sides were they were intended to rest. Hitomi wasn't very comfortable walking down the streets of the city. She liked to stay close to the girl's dorm until school actually started. Hikari on the other hand, loved to wander, and Hitomi wasn't about to let her go alone. So she tagged along with her happy go lucky little sister. Even though she was only her little sister by 36 seconds.

Hikari continued to sing the song her mother had taught her before she left the school that day. Hitomi had a slight grin as she looked at how happy her sister was. Suddenly they were at the fountain in the middle of the city. Hikari stopped as she caught a glance at a big kid sitting on the fountain. He was playing with a weird rock. Hitomi upon seeing the boy grabbed onto her sister's kimono sleeve and pressed her cheek against her shoulder. Hikari patted her twin sister on the head with her free arm before she looked back at the boy.

Suddenly the strange rock started to light up, causing Hikari's eyes to widen and caused Hitomi to tighten her grip on her sister. What exactly was happening? Was he a Witch? As the rock that was actually a brick turned into a tanto Hikari gasped with excitement and started to walk quickly toards the boy with Hitomi hiding right behind her. She went and picked up the hilted end of the broken blae on the ground. "Hey I know what this is, I've seen this before! It's a tanto! A tanto! Hey mister, why'd you break it? How'd you make that rock a tanto? What's your name? I'm Hikari! NICE TO MEET YOU!" The questions came fast and one right after the other.

As Hikari socialized Hitomi stayed silent and only peeked over Hikari's shoulder to look at the boy. To make sure he didn't grab or hurt his sister if he was a witch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Descendants of Japan (PM to join Linx and Idoc)   The Descendants of Japan (PM to join Linx and Idoc) I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2014, 2:10 pm

Martyn laughed, overwhelmed by this little girl's outburst of questions. "Woah, hold on now." He placed a hand on Hikari's shoulder. "My name is Martyn. It's nice to meet you." He smiled ear to ear. These girls were kinda cute he had to admit, dressed quite formally and so young. It was apparent that the two seemed to shadow each other's personality. "...And to be honest, I still don't understand how I do that." He didn't feel at liberty to answer the other question. He pulled the sword off of his back, a katana in a red sheathe. "I'm a samurai, and somehow, I can create weapons with my wavelength." He placed his hand on the ground, and another sword seemed to grow out of the street, as black as the asphalt, but otherwise identical to his sword.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: The Descendants of Japan (PM to join Linx and Idoc)   The Descendants of Japan (PM to join Linx and Idoc) I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2014, 3:42 pm

The Descendants of Japan (PM to join Linx and Idoc) HikariHitomiapp_zps68542087

Hitomi made a sort of a grumble at the sight of her sister being touched on her shoulder by a stranger. It was low and suspicious and may have come of as a warning, although all Hitomi did was stare at the hand for a few seconds before and after Hikari made a sigh that told she was impressed. What Hikari was impressed about was the fact that Martyn not only had a Katana but that he also made one right before her eyes. As Hikari went to clap Hitomi let go of her sleeve and stepped back a moment. Hikari clapped for a moment. "Oh oh! I can do that too! Well kinda. I mean... well look at this." Hikari raised her right arm and pulled her sleeve back with the other revealing a tiny pale arm. Suddenly her hand had a pure white glow around it and the shape of her hand morphed and changed into a blade extending out from her arm. Weapon bonded to flesh, Hikari showed off her partial weapon form to Martyn.

"See!? Seeeeee? I'm a weapon, and my sister is too!" Hikari looked at Hitomi and Motioned for her to come over and show hers too. Another grumble came from Hitomi as she showed a pouting face. "C'mon sis, he isn't mean, it's okay." Hitomi shuffled over to her sister's side and put her opposite arm out to the side as she pulled back her sleeve. Her transformation was similar to Hikari's. Only her hand shone with a sort of blackness laced with a white light around it before her hand morphed into a pure black blade. It almost looked like the twins were getting ready to duel as they have so many times before.

Blades pointed at each other, the sisters looked completely identical in stance. (Death the Kidd would be proud.) Only Hitomi was a great deal less happy than her sister who was smiling while she held her pouty face. "We are weapons, we go the the DWMA!" Hikari said with such pride. Hitomi nodded in agreement before making her face less pouty. She just hoped her sister was right and this boy wasn't a witch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Descendants of Japan (PM to join Linx and Idoc)   The Descendants of Japan (PM to join Linx and Idoc) I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2014, 7:08 pm

"I go to the DWMA aswell. And you know, I've been looking for a weapon partner or two for a week now. He got to his feet, and his black/white checkered jacket caught the wind, as it billowed majestically behind him and showing off his red shirt with the yin-yang symbol on it.. His eyes, crimson red and his hair a clean blonde. He wore long cargo pants, and military boots. Pulling his sword back and attaching to his belt, he outstretched his hands towards the twins.

"Maybe, we could give it a try?" His smile hopefully was convincing enough.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Descendants of Japan (PM to join Linx and Idoc)   The Descendants of Japan (PM to join Linx and Idoc) I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2014, 8:50 pm

OOC// Idoc...
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: The Descendants of Japan (PM to join Linx and Idoc)   The Descendants of Japan (PM to join Linx and Idoc) I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2014, 1:23 pm

Hikari was astounded and impressed by the hero like stance of the big kid. She thought he almost looked like a super hero. And what was better was that he was a DWMA meister! How much luckier can a weapon get? Hikari simply replied with a loud, "YAY!" And not two seconds later she grabbed the hand of the boy which was closer to her. A big excited expression and smile as she looked over at her sister. Hitomi's arms had dropped to her side and she had to ponder for a second. 'A Samurai? He doesn't look a lot like a Samurai...'

Even though she's only seen them in books she knew that Samurai had two things, a Katana and Armor. While this "Samurai" did have the sword, he was missing the armor. Although armor would be a bit hot to wear in the hot climates here. 'Well, he says he's in the DWMA... but how do we know he's telling the truth... but I can't let Hikari-chan just go with him by herself. I have to make sure she stays safe...' While hesitant, Hitomi grabbed the "Samurai's" other hand and suddenly both sisters glowed, Hikari pure white and Hitomi pure black. In an instant flesh became steel and the twins had become weapons.

Both similar but with noticeable differences, mainly being color. Hikari had a white blade and Hitomi a black one with a violet jem eye in the middle that moved around to look at her surroundings. Voices echoed from the blades. "W-what just happened?" Hitomi's voice asked nervously through the sword. Hikari then replied with a more childishly excited tone.

"We transformed! Without even thinking of it! That was cool!"

"Y-Yeah... cool... I hope this doesn't always happen..." Hikari's reflection showed in the pure white blade, hopping with her arms curled to her chest.

"Lets slice bad guys! Lets slice bad guys!" A worried look came upon the eye gem on Hitomi's sword and she sighed.

OOC: Sorry it took so long. I can't post with my phone and was just able to get on a computer today.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Descendants of Japan (PM to join Linx and Idoc)   The Descendants of Japan (PM to join Linx and Idoc) I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2014, 2:40 pm

OOC// It's okay dawg. We can't control every aspect of our lives.

Martyn took hold of them firmly, taking a deep breath, finding the perfect form to wield the two righteous blades. His legs bent slightly, and he turned his fee to make an L shape on the ground. In his left hand he rose Hikari up above his head, the blade edge pointing to the sky, and with his right arm, bent his elbow, and pulled his arm back holding Hitomi level to his chest as if to guard himself, the blade edge facing forward. He took another deep breath, he could feel their power, their souls. The first time he had ever held a weapon, let alone two that actually had a soul. Wind began to building up slightly around them, kicking up a little dirt, that circled him on the ground. Finally, I can finally know what it's like to have a friend, instead of knowing enemies.

Cute, you didn't seem to think of others before, and now it seems as if you actually treasure this moment, Martyn.

Shut. Up.

Oh, I'm sorry. Strike a nerve did I? Listen Martyn, these two aren't powerful. Let me take the lead, I'll show you true power...

Mock me all you want, but don't try to make yourself look better, becasue I know that was you. Your the one who made me do that to the people I loved. One day I'll get to you, and put so far up your-

Woah, woah. Settle down big guy. We'll meet soon enough. In due time.

Martyn tensed up, it was getting harder to focus on anything with that bastard in his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Descendants of Japan (PM to join Linx and Idoc)   The Descendants of Japan (PM to join Linx and Idoc) I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 7:44 pm

OOC// Psst Idoc... By the way, why aren't you able to use your computer most of the time?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Descendants of Japan (PM to join Linx and Idoc)   The Descendants of Japan (PM to join Linx and Idoc) I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2014, 1:11 pm

OOC// Idoc  :( 
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: The Descendants of Japan (PM to join Linx and Idoc)   The Descendants of Japan (PM to join Linx and Idoc) I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2014, 12:57 pm

OOC: I don't usually do OOC posts without an actual thread post but I just want to fill you in on the situation. Ahem, I currently do not have internet at my house. I have to use my phone most of the time in order to check up on the site. I cannot post with my phone because every time I type more than a few sentences the 3G goes out and kicks me off the browser. When I post it has to be on a computer and I can only get on a computer at the hospital where I visit my new baby girl or if I go to the library a couple miles from my house. That and I'm busy a lot getting things ready for the baby cause she is coming home soon! x3 I also need to get a job to help support my GF and my baby.

That being said, I do feel bad that I can't reply as soon as I want, but my situation makes it hard. I'll do my best to make replies when I can but it's just a little difficult right now so it would be good if you could be a little patient with me. And now to the actual post for the RP Thread. :3
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: The Descendants of Japan (PM to join Linx and Idoc)   The Descendants of Japan (PM to join Linx and Idoc) I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2014, 1:23 pm

Hikari could feel the energy pulsing through her body as she was lifted over Martyn's head, or was it her blade...? At any rate she could feel the energy, but where was it coming from? Was it Martyn? Hitomi? No, it wasn't either of them... it was both of them. Hikari could feel their power, there souls. It was like three lights joining in each other's glow, making one brilliant, warm light. It was a very nice feeling to Hikari. It was like her soul accepted Martyn's soul, and her sister's soul followed her's in acceptance. Hitomi could feel the same thing... the power, the souls of her sister and this big kid. Hitomi never would have tried something like this if it wasn't for Hikari and her open nature.

But Hitomi would follow Hikari anywhere, maybe that's why this was going so well. Hikari's soul accepts Martyn's soul and Hitomi's soul followed her connection. So even though Hitomi did exactly trust Martyn, she trusted Hikari, and that was all she needed to be able to match wavelengths with both of them. However deep inside her soul Hitomi could feel something...dark lurking. It was almost like there was another person with them for a few seconds... an evil person. It scared Hitomi a bit, but as fast as the feeling came... it suddenly dissipated just as fast. What was that? Hitomi wasn't sure, but she would make sure to watch out for that feeling again. And to be careful.

"Wow, this feels so nice, to be wielded by a meister after all that training back home. I can't wait till I can tell mom and dad!" Hitomi's heart sank a little at the mention of their parents. Hitomi missed them dearly, and she knows that Hikari does too. Hitomi often dreads the day where they might end up hearing something bad has happened to their parents. But Hitomi wasn't about to bring it up with her sister. It was too painful for Hitomi to. "Oooh Oooh Martty-san! Can we practice some moves? Can we fight a kishen? Oh, can we do a Resonance!? I always wanted to do a Resonance! Oh please please please please pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaase!" Hitomi understood her sisters excitement but she also knew they were hardly ready to do a Resonance, let alone fight a Kishen!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Descendants of Japan (PM to join Linx and Idoc)   The Descendants of Japan (PM to join Linx and Idoc) I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2014, 4:58 pm

Martyn dropped his stance,the time to flaunt moves and strength was about over. He loosened his grip on them, and wanted to put them down hoping to talk with the two people who made up the blades instead of the swords, it was a new thing to him, and honestly felt kind of odd. He took a deep breath and sat back down on the fountain trying to help alleviate the feeling of that horrible presence, that other person inside of him. He hoped they couldn't feel it, it was almost like he had two souls inside of him, and they fought for dominance, for control. Many times he scared people away due to the influence of whatever that thing was. But he was almost certain that it wasn't human.

He shook his head, thinking about it too much wouldn't help his problems. What exactly are two girls, who look like they belong in a primary school doing wandering the streets? Have they nobody to watch over them? Surely a parent or guardian should have been on his ass about laying a hand on their children, but surely no one in town seemed to notice the three of them. Baffled, he looked upon them, his heart throbbed with pain. Is it possible that he met two children who also never knew what real family felt like? Possible that they too were suffering from the actions taken by others in this world, of whom they don't even know?

What scornful a god,
who showeth no piety.
Alloweth them to suffereth wrath
of those who claim mighty.

"You know, I wouldn't be surprised if we could resonate stranger things have happened. But right now I'm more concerned about you two. How old are you, and why are you roaming the streets? Even in the city of Lord Death, such chaos and havoc is still fairly common, and I couldn't bare to see to little girls as cute as the two of you swept up by it." His jacket hood fell of his head, and his hair blew slightly in the wind. He stared at them and his eyes were a crimson red, and it almost seemed as thought his eyes peered into your soul.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Descendants of Japan (PM to join Linx and Idoc)   The Descendants of Japan (PM to join Linx and Idoc) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Descendants of Japan (PM to join Linx and Idoc)
Page 1 of 1