Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Souls to go Around!(Ladon Soul collecting thread.)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

Souls to go Around!(Ladon Soul collecting thread.) Empty
PostSubject: Souls to go Around!(Ladon Soul collecting thread.)   Souls to go Around!(Ladon Soul collecting thread.) I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 11:09 pm

Splish! Blood splattered on the roads of Death City! A very common sight among here! And to Ladon, this sight certainly was one that was missed. Hiding away for months planning nonstop, he had finally found what he was going to do! Found out what he needed to do! A lone man who had dared to bump in his way, how dare he! Turning his hand into carbon he pierced his flesh! With entrails falling from his hands as he reached out. The man collapsed, leaving a soul left for the young Kishin to pick up. Glorious! This was nice! THIS WAS WONDERFUL! He picked up the soul with bliss and enjoyed the sensation of it as slid down his throat. Delectable! He had caught some attention. The bystanders who were simply enjoying the wonderful day were now running, fleeing from the revealed murderer! FOOLS! Ladon putting on a Bull amulet, he rushed towards the small group of people in his bull form. He gorged them with his long horns in a row! About 5 of them! The all fell, with the insides of their bodies red and fresh, and the smell of blood and flesh rose up into Ladon's nose as it filled him with excitement. Turning back to normal he grabbed the souls of the deceased, taking a deep breath as enjoyed the wonderful taste. "I'm back in Death Ciity..."

Souls: 61
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Souls to go Around!(Ladon Soul collecting thread.)   Souls to go Around!(Ladon Soul collecting thread.) I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 11:21 pm

A bright light could be seen in the sky, falling towards the ground. Impacting the street, in the middle of the crowd of fleeing civilians, ArchAngel landed, causing a large crater and shockwave, which killed several people. Crawling out of the crater, his Armor glowing so bright it was hard to look at, ArchAngel scooped up all twenty of the souls, and swallowed them.

"RAAAARGH!" 

You see, ArchAngel was in a bit of a blind rage. Looking around, it spotted another crowd of fleeing civilians. Letting out an inhuman roar, the Giant of Light rushed at them, attempting to cut them down with his blade.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Souls to go Around!(Ladon Soul collecting thread.)   Souls to go Around!(Ladon Soul collecting thread.) I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 11:40 pm

Kitai watched as his partner slaughtered the residents of Death City using those strange powers he had. He watched as his partner fell further into his hunger and madness with a bored look on his face. While the sight of gore might usually be enough to get a reaction from the tall albino, he appeared completely neutral towards the mayhem. He had a few things on his mind at the moment, and one thing off it. The thing no longer on his mind, literally, was Connor, his 'other half'. Once the two of them, or four if you asked Kitai, had gained enough power, they were finally able to separate again, a fact that the death scythe was certainly happy for. After a long fight that ended in a draw between the two, the had went their separate ways. Again.

So now he was here again. Back watching the weaker kishin hopeful charge with madness filled furry over the masses of Death City, crossing his arms in irritation and boredom. The reason this bored him was simple; it was like watching a child play with his food. True, Kitai himself, as well as that wretched girl living in his head, loved tearing apart enemies in battle, but that was the problem. These weren't enemies, they were, essentially,  food. And this was over kill for a bunch of simple humans.

One of the humans thought they could sneak up on the tall albino. A sword stabbed the human in the head, draining him instantly. Kitai had shifting powers as well. The sword was connected to the albino's back, and slowly slid back into his body. "Would you quit playing with your food already?! You're making me hungry you slob!" The demon blade yelled to Ladon. He wanted him to hurry up so they could fight the big dogs. A loud battle cry was heard from above. His call, it seems, had been answered.

Glancing upwards, he saw someone consume all the souls Ladon didn't eat during his little rampage, and went straight for the shape shiftier. Holding out his sleeved-arm, he grinned before willing ten crimson blades shot out towards the light giant. Anyone that touched the swords, other than Ladon, would start losing energy. It would be fed to Kitai if that happened. If the creature dodged, his meister would get a weapon.

Souls: 169

Last edited by nevermore on June 2nd 2014, 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Souls to go Around!(Ladon Soul collecting thread.)   Souls to go Around!(Ladon Soul collecting thread.) I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2014, 12:02 am

Playing with my food? He pondered. "Yes...playing with my food...that's exactly what they were! FOOD!" He heard a big burly man (Not Beetle's guy) thundering towards him, hoping and with confidence that he just because of his sheer size could overtake the power that was Ladon. However, his arrogance was his biggest downfall. The Kishin Egg using the strength granted to him with the Bull Amulet picked up the large man with ease, and body slammed the mighty manbeast into the ground. "They are food! PLAYTHINGS BENEATH ME! SOURCE OF ENERGY! That's what I found out! Their souls were nothing but raw energy! Energy fro me to take from them! Your not even using it to your potential are you human?" He whispered ominously into the man's ear as he struggled like a worm underneath his strength.

"I dunno man! Please don't kill me!"

"But I must! You're using something that's precious to me! IT'S VITAL! AND YOU"RE NOT USING IT!" He tugs on the man's bulldog like head, with the man yelping in pain as a response. He tugs on it more and more, hearing the muscles and tissue tearing as he pulled harder. Then a hollow popping was heard as the body lost it's grip on the head, with the soul coming soon after. Ladon grabbed the soul in his hands and swallowed it, laughing madly. "YES! THEY'RE FOOD!"

62 souls
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Souls to go Around!(Ladon Soul collecting thread.)   Souls to go Around!(Ladon Soul collecting thread.) I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2014, 12:10 am

What Kitai didn't count on was the thing deflecting them with...

HOLY CRAP, WAS THAT A STOP-SIGN? WHERE THE HELL DID HE GET A STOP SIGN?

Spinning it, he deflected the blades, which went flying. "YOU WILL STOP THAT, OR I WILL MAKE YOU STOP THAT, BY RIPPING OUT YOUR INNARDS AND DEVOURING YOUR ENTRAILS! I AM IN NO MOOD!"  With that, the behemoth rushed towards another fleeing crowd, and proceeded to burn them with terrible, white, light, killing them before grabbing their souls.

"MORE MORE MORE! AHAHAHAHAHA! THIS POWER, IT IS INCREDIBLE! BURN, FOUL WORMS! MORE! MUST HAVE MORE POWER!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Souls to go Around!(Ladon Soul collecting thread.)   Souls to go Around!(Ladon Soul collecting thread.) I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2014, 12:18 am

"Sigh, even the good enemies are boring.... Such a waste." He said, sounding slightly depressed. The swords he had sent out quickly turned to mist, and returned to their owner. Kitai then chose to ignore the beast's actions, and continued following Ladon. He summoned his sword form to his hand, and sliced down a few people, three to be precise, and drained them of all their worth. "Honestly, when did I become the sane one here?" He questioned, still following his meister with crossed arms.

Souls: 172
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Souls to go Around!(Ladon Soul collecting thread.)   Souls to go Around!(Ladon Soul collecting thread.) I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2014, 12:30 am

"You've finally here at my side my weapon! And guess what...I finally found it! I know what to do! We simply increase our soul harvest count by threefold merely by making a machine!" Ladon strolled and spoke rather hastily whilst beheading several bystanders and taking their souls...about 4. His partner certainly made him realize the human's role in their conquest! The fact that they were mere stepping stones, mere nutrients for his abilities similar to that of a growing child! And where was he? Was he nothing more than a growing child? If he was then why wasn't he getting the proper nutrients?! HE NEEDED NOURISHMENT! "GAH! HOW NICE IT WOULD BE! JUST IMAGINE IT! STANDING ATOP OF THE WORLD! BRINGING IT BACK TO IT'S FORMER GLORY AND SIMPLY WATCHING IN AWE AS THY HUMANS JUST SCRAMBLE BENEATH OUR FEET!" He fell down into his kneels rubbing his head maddeningly. His back grew large spikes that protruded in and out with varying size! His hands glowed with an olive green wavelength that forced apart of the ground to chip away when he placed his hand on it. "THESE SOULS! THESE NUTRIENTS ARE MEANT FOR US! WE MUST PUT THEM IN THEIR PLACE! KITAI MY FRIEND! INDULGE YOURSELF IN THIS BUFFET OF POWER! POSSIBILITIES WITH ME!"

OOC: 66

Last edited by Godly Susan on June 2nd 2014, 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Souls to go Around!(Ladon Soul collecting thread.)   Souls to go Around!(Ladon Soul collecting thread.) I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2014, 12:36 am

With another great roar, ArchAngel proceeded to gank another, smaller, group of five, lifting his stopsign and smashing it upon them, devouring their souls. 

"HAHAHAHA! THAT FOOL NEBUN WILL NOT KNOW WHAT HIT HIM! MORE MORE MORE MORE! NEED POWER TO DO HIS WILL!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Souls to go Around!(Ladon Soul collecting thread.)   Souls to go Around!(Ladon Soul collecting thread.) I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2014, 12:43 am

Yep, Ladon was crazy. Crazier than Kitai. And he was ordering him around? "Ladon.... KNOW YOUR PLACE!" He said, grabbing the Kishin egg, draining him of some of his energy. He summoned a sword up, and swung it at the thing's mid section. The blade quickly turned into a comedicly large mallet, at sent the man a dozen feet away. He landed on a group of humans, killing them all. There was eight of them. "YOU don't order ME! Not while I'm still stronger!" He shouted in rage. Using the mallet, he crushed ten humans in one swing, draining them all. "I'll take what I want whether you tell me to or not!" He felt his power rising. "So until you're strong enough to beat me.... Don't think I'll let you order me around!" He snarled. Swinging his weapon again, he killed another group of humans, draining them. There was eight.

Souls: 190
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Souls to go Around!(Ladon Soul collecting thread.)   Souls to go Around!(Ladon Soul collecting thread.) I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2014, 1:00 am

Who was he...to drain me of MY energy...the nerve...I can very well hold my own! I can end his life similar to that Glaucon fellow...and he dares to attack me? Ladon fell to one knee from the impact, as well as the energy draining. He kept asking himself what was Kitai's place to put his hand on him?! Let alone drain the very resources from him that he needed! Learn my place...you need to learn your own...I am your meister...your controller. The reason why you're so powerful and who you are is because of me!

Slowly raising up from the ground, Ladon puffed out a large sum of steam as his very own skin began to turn red hot akin to that of lava. He vegan to let his bottled up rage flow from within him out into the world, and this was the result. The spikes on his back glowed red as well, and they extended a good couple yards and skewered five people, before retracting his spines back with his victim's souls. What was this feeling? Was this similar to blind rage? At whom? To himself? It's like he wanted to let more out yet couldn't. He felt like this was only the tip of his potential. And this food...the souls were his gateway to grasp his potential. Was it devastating? What was his potential? WHAT IS LADON CAPABLE OF?!

OOC: 71 Souls. Ability unlocked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Souls to go Around!(Ladon Soul collecting thread.)   Souls to go Around!(Ladon Soul collecting thread.) I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2014, 1:03 am

Walking over to a car, ArchAngel lifted it, and with a heave, tossed it into a nearbye building. After all, why change what works? Rushing forward, he gathered to souls of those killed in the blast.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Souls to go Around!(Ladon Soul collecting thread.)   Souls to go Around!(Ladon Soul collecting thread.) I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2014, 12:16 pm

Kitai sighed, and decided to continue with the slaughter. The mallet returned to the shape of a sword once more. He jumped forwards, and slashed through four more people, draining them.

Souls: 194
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Souls to go Around!(Ladon Soul collecting thread.)   Souls to go Around!(Ladon Soul collecting thread.) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Souls to go Around!(Ladon Soul collecting thread.)
Page 1 of 1