Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pyro Noir

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Pyro Noir Empty
PostSubject: Pyro Noir   Pyro Noir I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2014, 1:36 am

Name: Pyro Noir
Animal Form: A 8 foot tiger beetle.
Love Interest: No one so far.
Weapon: Smith, Connor “Snake”

Appearance: Pyro Noir Vocalo11

The mandibles and arms of his animal form looks like this: Pyro Noir Untitl10

Pyro does his best to hide his animal form, since his long insect like arms and huge sword-like mandibles usually scare strangers who cross paths with him. Also, he wears an eye patch to conceal his dark red right eye. Pyro's witch attire consists of a point black witch hat with the tip slightly bent to the side. There are two medium sized beetle mandibles sticking out from the side of the hat and they point upwards to the sky. The rest of his outfit his hidden behind a worn out cloak. When Pyro isn't attending his duties as a sorcerer he usually wears a loose black jumpsuit which has red swirl designs around the leg and chest areas. On the back of the jumpsuit the word "Forget" are written there. He wears strapless sneakers since he doesn't want the hassle of constantly tying them.

Personality: Pyro is a calm yet serious type of guy. He always thinks before every attack and every plan, trying to figure out the best way to decapitate his enemies. However, despite his firm personality Pyro won't hesitate to crack a smile, no matter the occasion. If the situation presented to him is amusing then the sorcerer won't hesitate to show it.  Because of this, people tend to characterize him as a shallow, cocky guy. However, Pyro does have his soft sides. He will protect the one's he cares and he won't let anyone get in his way. Also, like most witches or sorcerers, he is very deceptive and manipulating, but oddly enough he doesn't hate humans.

History: Pyro lived a simple yet hidden life in a small worn out house with his grandmother. The whereabouts of his parents are unknown, but he assumed that the worst had happened to them. His grandmother, who is a retired witch, raised Pyro from birth and taught him everything he had to know about the world. I suppose you could say that this was just a simple way of living. He was of course warned about the consequences that would arise from him revealing his true self to the world. But, the question was....What was his true self? The young sorcerer soon found out his answer on one quiet Autumn evening. His grandmother was relaxing outside on the porch, while Pyro was running around playing with his soccer ball. Everything was peaceful and calm, until they could heard foot steps heading towards their small little house. His grandmother called out to him. asking him to come back into the house. As Pyro ran towards his grandmother he could hear people chanting the words "witch" with such hatred and disgust. As the small mob of people gathered at the front of their house, his grandmother requested them to leave since they did not belong here. However, the people refused and demanded that Pyro and his grandmother hand themselves over. Pyro at this moment was terrified and held onto his grandmother with dear life, since he assumed if they did followed these people....then they might end up like his parents. As the fear and anxiety swelled up inside of his mind, Pyro accidentally set off his powers. A hand print appeared on his grandmothers chest and the pressure around that area began to dense up. His right arm began to change into a jagged insect like claw. Soon before the child could realize what he was doing his grandmother's body partially exploded in front of him. Upon realization from the spray of blood, Pyro loses contact with the outside world and breaks down. He began screaming and trying to stop the bleeding, since he believed he could still save her, but it was too late. Pyro did not know any healing spells and the injury was beyond repair. All the child could do now was hug his grandmother and cry, begging for forgiveness. The young sorcerer even pleads to the crowd asking for their help, but they only responded by leaving him there. The people just acted as if he and his grandmother didn't exist. After, Pyro had buried his grandmother next to the flower beds, he realized that the world lived a simple life. A life that consisted of living,loving,dying, and forgetting. Now it was his turn to live this same cycle.

Miscellaneous:
Magical Abilities:

• Soul Protection

• He can concentrate a single area and speed up the molecules in that specific area, causing the pressure to increase. After, a second of two the pressure is released as a strong explosion. This concentration takes the form of a hand print. The strength of the explosion varies with Pyro's condition. (Hungry bite)

• Pyro can also use his abilities to increase his or his allies speed. (Scatter bug)

• His animal form also gives him the strength and durability to punch through buildings and cars.  

Physical Abilities:

• Pyro mastered pressure-point martial arts, which he learned from his grandmother. This allows him to get into close combat and paralyze certain body parts of the opponent if necessary.

• Also, he's very acrobatic.

His mantra is: "Tic Tock, _______(Spell)

Last edited by ZeroSeconds on June 2nd 2014, 8:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Pyro Noir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pyro Noir   Pyro Noir I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2014, 1:42 am

Okay, this seems fairly good at first glance, but I would like to point out that most people would run AWAY from witches, since, as a general rule, witches are utterly terrifying to most people
Back to top Go down

Pyro Noir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pyro Noir   Pyro Noir I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2014, 1:43 am

(That is true lol. But, i suppose the bug like features can add to that fear.)
Back to top Go down

Pyro Noir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pyro Noir   Pyro Noir I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2014, 7:52 am

Yo dawg, when I asked you to make a Miester for my weapon, this isn't exactly what I meant. The Miester does have to be a teacher, and can't actually be like 20 years younger than his partner.
Back to top Go down

Pyro Noir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pyro Noir   Pyro Noir I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2014, 8:20 am

I changed the age, sorry about that.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Pyro Noir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pyro Noir   Pyro Noir I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2014, 10:52 am

I personally really like this character, but I would bring up the possibility of a witch/sorcerer teacher to Oblivion (aka Death) to see if it would work out.
Back to top Go down

Pyro Noir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pyro Noir   Pyro Noir I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2014, 11:02 am

(Thank you. I'll message oblivion and ask him about this. )
Back to top Go down

Pyro Noir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pyro Noir   Pyro Noir I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2014, 5:32 pm

I'm not sure if this character is approved or not lol. I'm not getting a response.
Back to top Go down

Pyro Noir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pyro Noir   Pyro Noir I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2014, 7:12 pm

Okay, if Oblivion doesn't get back to you about that, I'll PM him, K?
Back to top Go down

Pyro Noir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pyro Noir   Pyro Noir I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2014, 11:53 am

Okay, thank you. Sadly, I've received no response yet.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Pyro Noir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pyro Noir   Pyro Noir I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2014, 12:47 pm

I think that, given the number of witch meisters we have, it would be ok for one of them to be a teacher. Maybe he leads the witch-meisters and helps them fit in with the other students or something. Accepted.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

Pyro Noir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pyro Noir   Pyro Noir I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2014, 12:49 pm

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Pyro Noir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pyro Noir   Pyro Noir I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2014, 1:04 pm

Lemme know what specific classes you want him to teach and I'll pop him into the directory
Back to top Go down

Pyro Noir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pyro Noir   Pyro Noir I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2014, 1:26 pm

Uh-um what classes are available?
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Pyro Noir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pyro Noir   Pyro Noir I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2014, 2:23 pm

You can make up a class if you would like. Since he's our Witch Teacher, there will be one of those specific to him. Aside from that, we have no Math or English teachers of every kind. You can also pick an elective course....

Suffice it to say, the world is yours haha I need to type all this up sometime.
Back to top Go down

Pyro Noir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pyro Noir   Pyro Noir I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2014, 2:36 pm

I can't currently think of one right now :3 . For now i'll stick with English.
Back to top Go down

Pyro Noir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pyro Noir   Pyro Noir I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2014, 2:43 pm

Congrats, you made it you jerk. :P

Don't worry I don't think your a jerk.
Back to top Go down

Pyro Noir Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pyro Noir   Pyro Noir I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2014, 3:34 pm

Lol thanks XD.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pyro Noir Empty