Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nexa INACTIVE

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Nexa INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: Nexa INACTIVE   Nexa INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2014, 5:29 am

Name: Nexa
Animal Form: Penguin
Love Interest: None

Appearance: Nexa is a small boy with blue hair. The hair looks sloppy, even though it's quite short. He is extremely young, and yet he always wears a black suit with a white undershirt and a dark-blue tie. Furthermore, he has a little Penguin looking tattoo to the right of his throat. Finally, he is always sucking on a popsicle, and if one runs out, he snaps his finger, which uses his magic to add more ice onto his popsicle.

Personality: Nexa tries his hardest to seem cool and collected, but he mostly falls back into his childish side. This leads to him randomly walking though the DWMA, and pranking the people he runs into. Afterwards, you only find a popsicle sticking out of a little piece of ice he made. He isn't particularly evil, you could even call him harmless. And even though he makes fun of the people at the DWMA, he'd love to be a student. Aside from wanting to be a student, he probably won't be able to find a partner who would like him, thus making it impossible to get one.

History: Nexa's parents were a Sorcerer and a Witch. Nexa's mother was pregnant with him during a time when the parents where on the run from a certain mafia, and the best place to hide was right in Death City. The only people who knew they lived there was one of their super kind neighbors. During Nexa's birth, his soul wavelength, which was previously hidden by his mother, was released. This lead to powerful DWMA students chasing after them. In a quick decision, the parents decided to hide Nexa's soul wavelength once more, and release their own. They ran as hard as they can, leaving the child with the neighbor to grow up. And maybe one day, he might meet them again.

Misc.: Nexa's magic consists of snow and ice power. If he gets angry or if he prepares for a fight, snow will slowly start to fall. Mainly, he creates spikes or other items out of ice to attack.

Have you read the rules: If I hadn't, I wouldn't have loved Soul Eater...

Last edited by Mechasoul on June 3rd 2014, 2:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Nexa INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nexa INACTIVE   Nexa INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2014, 6:49 am

Would love to meet this character during some RP
Back to top Go down

Nexa INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nexa INACTIVE   Nexa INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2014, 7:17 am

xD Thanks mate
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Nexa INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nexa INACTIVE   Nexa INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2014, 8:02 am

Okay, so I would personally just like a quick explanation for how he can snap his fingers and make more popsicles appear.

Aside from that, your formatting is slightly off and you need to do a quick grammar run-through.

Oh! If he wants to be a student at the DWMA, add in the 'Weapon:' slot to his CS for when he does become a Sorcerer-Meister.

Make these little changes and I will accept him. :)
Back to top Go down

Nexa INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nexa INACTIVE   Nexa INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2014, 8:54 am

I changed the popsicle thing, now he just uses his ice magic to add more ice to the popsicle, and I also corrected my grammar mistakes...
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Nexa INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nexa INACTIVE   Nexa INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2014, 11:40 am

You didn't add in the Weapon slot, but that's optional at this time anyway so it's no big deal.

I apologize for not checking back up on this when you edited it. ^^;

ACCEPTED :D

Shall I add him to the Directory? :)
Back to top Go down

Nexa INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nexa INACTIVE   Nexa INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2014, 11:44 am

Ahh sure, that's be great.

By the way, I did add in the fact that no one will really be able to stand working with him so that's why there's no weapon.^^
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Nexa INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nexa INACTIVE   Nexa INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2014, 11:46 am

Ah, good point ~^-^~ Lemme know if he ever ends up as a student at the school, though? :) I think the interactions between him and my Aurora would be amusing lol
Back to top Go down

Nexa INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nexa INACTIVE   Nexa INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2014, 12:19 pm

Sure, but I highly doubt it. :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nexa INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nexa INACTIVE   Nexa INACTIVE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nexa INACTIVE
Page 1 of 1