Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jazz Heiki INACTIVE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Jazz Heiki INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: Jazz Heiki INACTIVE   Jazz Heiki INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2014, 10:56 am

Name: Heiki, Jazz

Weapon: Not looking for a partner at the moment

Love Interest: N/A

Appearance: Jazz seems short for her age, since she’s 5’5”. Her brown hair reaches to her lower back and covers part of her face, covering most of her light-blue eyes. She always has sunglasses in her hair, which she often wears both inside and outside. Also, she has a black bandana wrapped around her head. She usually has a black and dark blue striped scarf wrapped around her neck. She usually wears a black leather jacket with a black, short sleeved shirt under it and tight, black jeans under it. For shoes, she wears black sneakers with dark brown soles. She also wears a leather buckle belt, which isn’t necessary, showing a skull.

Personality: She’s cold hearted and can´t, nor does, care about anyone at all. She’s rather pessimistic when it comes to relations and being social. She tries to avoid human contact as much as possible, only interacting if she really has to. She barely smiles and always seems depressed, but she’s hiding away her happiness. She can easily obsess over the littlest things and wants everything to be planned out exact. She can’t take it when a plan fails or she loses or fails at something, becoming very frustrated, as well as more and more determined to do it, or die trying.

History: She grew up in suburbs of a large industrial city in Italy. Her family isn't poor, but also not very rich. She goes to school, has a lot of great friends. Her childhood was as perfect as it could get… Until one day, she was at home with her parents and her big brother, all whom she loved very much, they were her world to her

She was only 10 when three armed men entered their house. Jazz recognized them as men from her dad's work. (he was very deep in debt with the local mafia, so) They grabbed her by her hair and tied her to a chair. Her parents and brother were forced to sit on the other side of the room. Her mom begged for mercy and her brother kept yelling to his sister that everything would be fine. Then… He was shot, not in his head or chest. In his foot. The man who shot stamped on that foot a couple of times then repeated this on some other parts of his body before finally killing him. Both Jazz and her parents were shocked. Jazz tried to look away, but one of the intruders forced her to watch as her dad was next. He received the same treatment as her brother did. Then, her mom was up. This time, the third man took out a knife and slowly peeled of scrapes of skin and sometimes flesh of her arms and legs, leaving her bleeding and screaming in agony on the floor and Jazz to watch this massacre. The knifed man pointed the knife at Jazz, but the one forcing her to watch said that it was against the rules to kill children. The men left, leaving Jazz bound to the chair and her family dead in front of her. She sat there on her chair, completely silent and shocked of the massacre. After a week, she started screaming and crying. She screamed so loud that the windows of the room she was in broke.

Only a year later, she found herself aimlessly roaming the country. She didn’t know what to do or where to go. Completely depressed on hopeless, she ended up walking into the DWMA, where she collapsed on the ground of exhaustion and dehydration. After recovering for a week, she tried to apply to the DWMA, in the hope that she got a place to stay, but couldn’t since she was only 11. For five years straight, she lived on the streets of Death City and blamed the DWMA for that. In the meantime she kept blaming herself for the deaths of her family and, in order to never let this happen again, swore of any emotional bonding with anyone every again. Once 16, she finally re-applied and got accepted to the DWMA. She was assigned several weapons, but all of them failed, as she stayed a complete stranger to them. It was a miracle that she was never caught by the madness, despite her mental state. She used a full year to find a suitable partner and to try and master Soul Menace, but has yet to succeed.

Miscellaneous: She has the ability to see other people’s souls.

Have You Read the Rules?
"I løve Soul Eater"

Last edited by LoganMC on June 3rd 2014, 2:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Jazz Heiki INACTIVE   Jazz Heiki INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2014, 11:21 am

I would like more to elaborate on the whole "family got killed" backstory just because it is so common. Why were they breaking in? I dare say these are no standard criminals, seeing as they're freaking twisted. Why did they leave her? Also, we have 13 year olds in the academy, so she probably would have been accepted around that time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jazz Heiki INACTIVE   Jazz Heiki INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2014, 12:08 pm

I hope that it's better now
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Jazz Heiki INACTIVE   Jazz Heiki INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2014, 12:34 pm

I'm really liking this character right now. I just ask that you fix the format as it is not in line with the template, and do a quick grammar run-through.

Once this one is accepted, would you like me to add your characters to the Directory?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jazz Heiki INACTIVE   Jazz Heiki INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2014, 2:08 pm

i hope it's alright now. I don't really know what you mean with the format not being in line with the template, i guessed some parts were just too short.
and yes, i would like it if you added my characters to the directory
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Jazz Heiki INACTIVE   Jazz Heiki INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2014, 2:12 pm

I'll worry about the template error later lol it's not a big deal.

ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jazz Heiki INACTIVE   Jazz Heiki INACTIVE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jazz Heiki INACTIVE
Page 1 of 1