Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yunosake

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Yunosake Empty
PostSubject: Yunosake   Yunosake I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2014, 2:29 pm

Name: Yunosake

Meister: None

Weapon Form: An armor plated claw gauntlet, the armor runs up to the shoulder, it's color is black/red, the shapes on it looks like the Abaddon one in this: Yunosake Anima_10
There are 3 claws on it, that are about a finger long, they can extend slightly, but it can't go farther then twice it's original length, the claws itself look like this :Yunosake L
but silver, with the shape of a phoenix on each one, with its wings spread out.

Love Interest: N/A

Appearance: Yunosuka has Black hair, with two red strands on the left side, she has red eyes and her teeth are sharper then normal, she usually wears a black shirt with red letters on it saying "Insane", around the letters are thin golden lines, she wears short jeans and uses a golden chain as a belt, she also wears a fingerless gloves with small metal points on the sides, painted red, sometimes she takes two different gloves which are stitched in a way that they look armored, but it's just for show.From her belt she also hangs a thin piece of red cloth, with the first letter of her name on it, one of the sides is lightly burned.

Personality: When it comes to insanity she has it, she does everything to get what she wants, using both her good looks as her fighting skills to get people to bow down for her. She had sharpen her teeth to be able to bite off pieces of flesh easier, doing so whenever she sees fit, while not always being as insane as she is, there are times when she goes into depression, not many people have seen her like that, the insanity getting too much for even herself, once she gets depressed there is nothing that can get her happy, she has to wait until it passes over, usually doing so alone.
She still takes the time to relax, drinking tea, her favorite being apple tea, but usually spilling it everywhere, she also tries avoiding doors, when inside a house they make her feel locked up.

-Being in control
-Sharp things
-Expensive clothes
-Apple Tea

Dislikes:
-Doors
-Having to wait for a long time
-Coffee
-Sugar

History: After she was born her parents left her at an orphanage, it was a poorly managed place where the older kids fought a lot, there had even been some cases where children had been severely injured or even died.

This was a part of her life, she grew older and even had to deal with this as well, kids beating her up, saying she was ugly, driving her to the edge.
But of course, nobody can keep everything in forever, she burst out in rage, biting off a kid's ear, laughing as she'd hear him scream, one of the people that had to take care of the children strapped her to a bed, leaving her in a room for nearly a full day, she seemed calmer once they let her back with the rest, but only because she found out she was a weapon, she now carried around a grin, after some days people noticed her teeth seemed, sharp, She had used a rock to sharpen her teeth, which could only go well for so long, a few days later two kids disappeared, then another one, they started to watch everyone, putting them in separate rooms.

It was about two years later that the bodies were found, each one of them missing their arms and legs, each one had bite marks on their body, yet even when they locked her up in the same room again, she kept grinning, before disappearing from the room that was the last time she was at the Orphanage, some wonder what happend to the children, but only Yuno knows, she ate their souls, not knowing the difference from other souls until she was older.

Yunosake lived on her own from that point on, she made a small shelter in a nearby forrest and started to try to catch any animal she could, just so she had something to eat, she wanted more souls however, she wanted more power.

It was at the age of 16 that she went to a city, she started to look for something, at first it were homless people under bridges, but this quickly became boring, so while looking for something else she fed on people standing in her way, then she found it, after a year of searching and eating souls, there it was, a woman, she looked no older then 30, but there was something strange about her, her clothing, her smell the way she looked was just strange, she was dressed like an owl for some reason.

When she did attack the woman, she knew she had made a mistake, the woman, was a witch, the fight was very hard for her, she even nearly died, but then she did something that surprised the witch, this was when she stabbed her in the back and killed her, she then consumed the woman's soul, at that moment she became a demon blade, it was also close after that, she heard of the DWMA, but she still didn't care, she just wanted more power.

Miscellaneous: N/A

Have You Read the Rules?
"If the question had been if i loved Soul Eater it would have been: Yes."

Last edited by Kename on June 4th 2014, 7:17 am; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down

Yunosake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yunosake   Yunosake I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2014, 2:29 pm

Just wondering if you can see the pictures, shows up a bit weird for me
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Yunosake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yunosake   Yunosake I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2014, 2:32 pm

Pictures aren't showing up properly. May I edit your post and fix them for you?
Back to top Go down

Yunosake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yunosake   Yunosake I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2014, 2:55 pm

Please do, thanks
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Yunosake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yunosake   Yunosake I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2014, 3:00 pm

Alright, the images have been fixed. I really love this character, but I would appreciate it if you did a grammar check run through before I accept her.
Back to top Go down

Yunosake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yunosake   Yunosake I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2014, 3:02 pm

I will do a check right now.
Back to top Go down

Yunosake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yunosake   Yunosake I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2014, 3:28 pm

Did my best to correct any grammar mistakes.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Yunosake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yunosake   Yunosake I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2014, 5:02 pm

It actually has to go in order for the transformation to work, 99 regular souls, THEN the witch soul. I'm really liking this character, so even if it's not required, I would certainly like to hear more about her personality besides just how crazy she is. Broad stuff and little stuff, it doesn't really matter, saying she happens to enjoy classical music or has a thing for geckos can be just as informative as saying she doesn't trust people or something. Nuances, ya know?
Back to top Go down

Yunosake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yunosake   Yunosake I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2014, 7:10 am

Used your tip and changed the history a bit, thanks again.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Yunosake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yunosake   Yunosake I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2014, 10:23 am

I don't see any problem with her and I LOVE the changes that you made.

ACCEPTED!

Do you want her and Kename added to the Directory?
Back to top Go down

Yunosake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yunosake   Yunosake I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2014, 11:06 am

I would like that, so please do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yunosake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yunosake   Yunosake I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yunosake
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Characters :: Character Creation :: Demon Blade :: Inactive Demon Blades-
Jump to: