Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Ram Of Russia

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

The Ram Of Russia Empty
PostSubject: The Ram Of Russia   The Ram Of Russia I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2014, 10:09 pm

Nikolay stroad through the guillotines, head nearly brushing against the blades with each gargantuan step. He was dressed as though he came directly from a russian winter, in an ankle length coat and a hat with ear flaps drawn up. Thick leather boots cover his lower leg beneath the knee. He reaches Lord Death and sinks to one knee, placing a fist to the ground "My lord." He rumbles, voice deep enough to shake the snow from a mountain top 60 miles away. "You summoned me?" He inquires, standing back up, eyes level with the shinigami.

Ooc: I want him to be a battle teacher, so just go along with it please. For reasons why, please read the last section of his history. App is linked in my sig
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

The Ram Of Russia Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ram Of Russia   The Ram Of Russia I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 8:48 am

Ooc: Anybody?
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

The Ram Of Russia Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ram Of Russia   The Ram Of Russia I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 5:19 pm

OOC: Can I join here or is this a thing for not other people?
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

The Ram Of Russia Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ram Of Russia   The Ram Of Russia I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 5:24 pm

Ooc: any and all threads made by yours truly will always be open!
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

The Ram Of Russia Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ram Of Russia   The Ram Of Russia I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 5:41 pm

OOC: Awesome. Time to make up a reason for Artemiy to be here!!

Artemiy had recently arrived in the USA in order to attend the DWMA. Jet lagged, yet still cheery, he made his way into what he recognized as the corridor to the Death room. Looking up at the huge guillotines, he adjusted his trench coat and ushanka. Those were great. He was going to the Death room in order to find out about lesson plans and to meet Lord Death.

The first thing Artemiy noticed when he walked into the all-too-large-to-be-possible room, was that there was a huge man standing in front of the reaper. He looked over the man's clothing and thought that it might be a good idea to try and greet in his mother-tongue. "Здравствуйте." He said, meaning a formal hello. This is the middle of the desert... What was this guy doing in clothing that would be suitable for the Siberian tundra, anyway?
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

The Ram Of Russia Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ram Of Russia   The Ram Of Russia I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 7:50 pm

Nikolay looks down over his shoulder at the considerably smaller Russian with a cold glare, which rapidly lifted into an enormous grin, pearly teeth shining through his thick beard. He turns the rest of the way and grabs his fellow countryman in an enormous bear-hug "Привет товарищ!!!" He replies in a gutteral russian dialect, his voice loud enough to rupture a man's eardrums. He switches to English, though with a thick accent "This is more appropriate in presence of cammander death, eh? Good to see one of my own countrymen so far outside the motherland!"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

The Ram Of Russia Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ram Of Russia   The Ram Of Russia I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2014, 2:47 am

"Indeed that is so! I am glad to find a fellow Russian as well!" Artemiy says, also with quite the accent, still recovering from the crushing hug, with his right hand over his ear, yet still with a wide smile on his lips.

Ooc: Very late reply cuz sleep. Sorry. Also, one liner cuz phone reply. I did some edits because it wasn't too late.

Last edited by Arc on June 6th 2014, 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

The Ram Of Russia Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ram Of Russia   The Ram Of Russia I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2014, 3:54 pm

Jet rolls under the guillotines blinking the sleep out of his eyes, he had been hoping to get a mission to do, but when he saw the two Russians his immediate thoughts 'Damn. The Russian Mafia found me.' He says to Nikolay and Artemiy "Whatever was stolen tell your boss it wasn't me."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

The Ram Of Russia Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ram Of Russia   The Ram Of Russia I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2014, 2:40 pm

OOC: Is this a thing that will be continued?
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

The Ram Of Russia Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ram Of Russia   The Ram Of Russia I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2014, 2:57 pm

Ooc: not without death
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

The Ram Of Russia Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ram Of Russia   The Ram Of Russia I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2014, 2:58 pm

OOC: But, nobody will do it...
Back to top Go down

The Ram Of Russia Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ram Of Russia   The Ram Of Russia I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2014, 4:01 pm

OOC:Maybe ace can?
Back to top Go down

The Ram Of Russia Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ram Of Russia   The Ram Of Russia I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2014, 1:26 pm

Asuka strode into the room, rubbing the sleep from her sunken gray eyes, "My apologies, Nikolay. It seems Lord Death is a bit busy." She waved an envelope in front of her fellow death scythe's face, "I did manage to snag your assignment for you, though. I'll warn you, it's a doozy."
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

The Ram Of Russia Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ram Of Russia   The Ram Of Russia I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2014, 8:59 pm

DUE TO LACK OF ACTIVITY THIS THREAD WILL BE MOVED TO ARCHIVES. IF YOU WISH TO CONTINUE USING THIS THREAD, PLEASE POST OR NOTIFY A STAFF MEMBER WITHIN 24 HOURS. THANK YOU.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

The Ram Of Russia Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ram Of Russia   The Ram Of Russia I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 11:02 pm

Nikolay turned, at first not seeing Asuka, before lowering his gaze "Da!! Asuka!!!! It is good to see you!!!" He squats down, placing his hands on his knees "Have you somehow grown smaller? I tell you, you must eat more meat." He says concernedly, slapping his stomach with a large hand "Protein do you good, eh?"
Back to top Go down

The Ram Of Russia Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ram Of Russia   The Ram Of Russia I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 11:06 pm

Asuka smirked, "You know, these people consider me tall, Nikolay. And you know that food goes right through me. It doesn't stick to my bones like it does you."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

The Ram Of Russia Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ram Of Russia   The Ram Of Russia I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 11:31 pm

Nikolay bellows his agreement before sinking back into seriousness "So what is this about a doozy? Nothing I cannot handle, I'm sure." He asks, almost daintily plucking the envelope from her hand, scrutinizing it while stroking his beard.
Back to top Go down

The Ram Of Russia Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ram Of Russia   The Ram Of Russia I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 11:56 pm

The note detailed a certain Inker on the move again, and how he was last sited in Berlin. "It's something that's eluded all of us lately."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

The Ram Of Russia Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ram Of Russia   The Ram Of Russia I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 3:14 pm

"Asuka, you know I have no gift for tracking people, only animals. Give me a location and I will fight him, beyond that there is little I can do to help."
Back to top Go down

The Ram Of Russia Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ram Of Russia   The Ram Of Russia I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 3:31 pm

She sighed, "Still not reading your assignments all the way?" she pointed to Berlin, "This is where we think he is."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

The Ram Of Russia Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ram Of Russia   The Ram Of Russia I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 2:02 pm

"Berlin? I have been many times. You want me to go now?" He says, furrowing his brow "But why Berlin? Nothing is there."
Back to top Go down

The Ram Of Russia Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ram Of Russia   The Ram Of Russia I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 2:06 pm

"If you need a hand tracking him down, I can help." she sighed, "But Berlin is where we last saw him. Regardless of what is there now, perhaps there are clues." She shuffled through a few envelopes, "Or, if you decline the task, then there are a few others I could give you."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

The Ram Of Russia Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ram Of Russia   The Ram Of Russia I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 2:19 pm

Nikolay raises both hands up "no, it is fine, I will take job. But, I am curious...what else is in those envelopes?"
Back to top Go down

The Ram Of Russia Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ram Of Russia   The Ram Of Russia I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 2:28 pm

She opened one, "Nebun, and his sister Nettie... Glaucion... ArchAngel..." She shrugged, "Other Kishins. You take care of this one, and we'll be happy to give you the rest."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Ram Of Russia Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ram Of Russia   The Ram Of Russia I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Ram Of Russia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Death City :: The Academy :: Death Room-
Jump to: