Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19
AuthorMessage
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2014, 8:37 pm

Shizu nodded and replied,"I'll be here holding your hand the whole time, promise." She smiled and took a deep breath. "Just... trust in your meister. She's got you covered." The doctors were quietly awaiting for the two to sort things out before they resumed operation, but they also gave Shizu a look that meant 'please hurry up'. "Heck, before you know it we'll be all patched up snd ready to go!" She gave him a thumbs-up and chuckled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2014, 8:55 pm

Jeremy sniffled in the mask and turned his head towards the doctors. "Alright. I'm good to go." They rushed inside and turned the gas back on high, hoping they wouldn't have the same struggle as last time. Before passing out, he spoke to his meister one last time. "I'll pay for everything, okay?" He chuckled, but was then instructed by the doctor to slowly count to ten. "Okay. One… two… three… four… f-five…" the gas was already taking effect, and Jeremy was definitely panicking on the inside. But he stayed strong. "S-six… s-e-v-en… ei…" the boy finally passed out at eight , but that doesn't mean the nightmares were any better. It was the same as before, except for a single factor. He was burning with his meister.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2014, 9:22 pm

As the doctors resumed, Shizu looked at their intertwined hands and then to her weapon's face. When he started to looka bit uneasy, she did the first thing that came to mind. Her eyes closed as she started to hum a somewhat soothing tune that her mother hadsang to her in her young age when frightened. Of course, she was often frightened of childish things such as the dark and the wind outside. Sometimes even nightmares.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2014, 11:38 pm

The beautiful music echoed through the walls of the dream and the flames became less intense. The fire on his own body disappeared, and he was astonished. He turned to the imaginary Shizu in the dream. "How did you... How did you do that?" The dream-Shizu simply smiled and approached the boy. "Music soothes the savage beast, Jeremy." Jeremy's dream-figment laughed at the fake Shizu. "I can't be that bad, can I?" But as soon as he finished talking, the flames engulfed them both once again and Jeremy screamed in the "pain" that he thought he was feeling. Fake pain is surprisingly worse than real pain. But seeing his meister being burned alive is even worse than any torture that could be created.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2014, 12:03 am

Shizu nearly fell asleep. While things in the dream Jeremy seemed to happen at a normal speed for him, time was passing rather quickly in the concious-world. It had been nearly and hour or so and the meister had dozed off slowly every now and again. No, I've got to stay awake. she thought and held his an hand a bit tighter the song she had sung earlier came back to mind and seemed to play within her very soul. Like duet in a way. Though she knew Jeremy's heart beat slower in his sleep, she could still feel the beat of his soul going on continuously. This matched with the song perfectly. "You're gonna be okay... We're gonna be okay."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2014, 1:05 am

Jeremy was rocking in a fetal position in the corner of the imaginary room. "Make it go away... Make it go away..." He muttered continuously in his corner. Arsonphobia isn't fun when you're having a dream like this. Suddenly, the fire died out and the music echoed through the room once again. The weapon was literally trembling in fear when he raised his head to examine the room that was created by his mind. A girl approached him from the opposite side of the room and held his hands to her chest. "You're gonna be okay Jeremy. We're okay now." The trembling weapon looked at Shizu with fear in his eyes. He quickly wrapped his arms around the dream meister and whispered in her ear. "Please don't let the fire come back."
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2014, 6:52 am

For a moment, the meister could've sworn she heard the wepons talking to her, but that's impossible right? I mean, he's unconcious. Even though partners can sometimes communicate telepathically, it's impossible when one is out-cold... Shizu just called herself crazy and forgot about it so she could stay focused on what she was supposed to be doing.

After awhile, the doctors completed their task and called the operation a success. Shizu was relieved at this news and thanked the doctors numerous times. She was then instructed to make sure he rests considering he'llbe awake at any time. "Don't you worry, I'll make sure he's taken care of."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2014, 7:29 am

Jeremy had been trying to wake up as soon as he was sent into unconsciousness, so as soon as the doctors left the room he snapped his eyes open and took a deep breath. The poor boy was still trembling, for god's sake. His eyes were wild and they immediately darted towards his left hand, for he currently didn't have a right one. "One... Two... Three... Four... Five! Thank god!" He breathed a panicked sigh of relief and closed his eyes. "Bloody... Hell..." The weapon panted. Breath, Cogs, breath. No more smoke and no more fire. His breathing had slowed, but was still erratic and panicked. The boy would have took his Meisters hand again for comfort if he wasn't still strapped down.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2014, 8:20 am

Shizu was already working on removing some ofthe straps so Jeremy would be at least a little bit more comfortable. "Good morning, sunshine. The doctors told me to make sure you don't go berserk and relax. Can you do that much?" She spoke to the somewhat panicked weapon and glanced at him after finally undoing the strap that held down his only arm. "You had me seriously worried, Cogs." She scolded and held his hand. "I don't really want to lose my only friend... so can you be a little more careful next time something's lit up? Oh, and I heard that the apartment got burned up in some freak incident... that really sucks." Shizu added with a sigh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2014, 8:41 am

Jeremy blushed when he was referred to as "sunshine" but couldn't help but agree with her statement. "Look, I'm sorry for barging into the inferno, okay? I just didn't want you to lose yet another one of your possessions. And the fire probably was my fault, so... Sorry." The boy said with a raspy voice. He rubbed his wrist and bit his lip, hoping to control his breathing and/or other emotions. A metaphorical lightbulb appeared over Jeremy's head. "Your possessions! I managed to save a box of your things from your room before the apartment turned into a Fallout Boy song. I don't know where they put it, but it should be here somewhere." He glanced around the room as if expecting it to suddenly appear. Which it obviously didn't. "And don't-" the weapon was interrupted by another painful coughing fit, for you can imagine what talking must be like for someone who had breathed that much smoke. "And don't worry about money. I'll pay for everything. Including the hospital bills, I swear! You can count on me.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2014, 12:32 pm

"I'll look for those later... but I guess I'll have to take up a part-time job at DeathBucks in order to assist in paying off some of the debt we're in." She replied with a sigh, whoch soon turned into a chuckle. "Hopefully we'll get a break after this... I don't think there's a lot more way to get suspended from collecting souls due to injury." The meister patted the weapons head and stood up. "Gets some sleep."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2014, 6:18 pm

"Sleep?!" Jeremy looked shocked at the proposal. "Sleep?! But I don't want to go back to sleep! I... can't sleep! Please don't make me..." He was already trembling again at the thought of what would happen if he fell asleep again. "I'll just stay awake and I'll be fine! Who cares if I'm an insomniac, right? I should heal just as quickly, I know I will!" Jeremiah was constantly afraid of fire now, and he didn't want to know what horrors awaited him in his own mind. "I'll be fine without sleep!" Once again, he didn't exactly go to school when he was younger. It's not like he knows how humans work.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2014, 9:18 pm

"Are you crazy? Everyone needs sleep!" She replied in a shocked tone, but sighed afterwards. "But... you do what you want, you can handle yourself. Meanwhile I'll go and get a newspaper and see what jobs are availible." Shizu waved and headed out the door. Aftera second she popped back in and added,"Oh, and the doctors said yoir burns aren't nearly as bad as the ones we got after the first incident we had, so we shouldbe good to go any day now! Alright, now relax okay hun?" She winked and chuckled before dashing down the hall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2014, 10:07 pm

"For the love of god, don't get a job at Chupa Cabras!" He shouted after the girl. They weren't that desperate yet. Well, he thought so. A nurse walked into the room with a phone in her hand. "A call for you, Mr. Rukin." The weapon beckoned her over and took the phone with his only hand. "Cogs! Jeez, you scared the hell outta me! You okay?" The frightened Dexter shouted on the opposite end of the phone, making Jeremy wince. "I'm fine, Dex. The apartments totalled, though, so we're going to need to put operation PayDay into action." He could hear the meister gasp on the other end of the line. "You mean, we're going to-" "Yes, Dexter. We're going to rob a bank." A smile had spread across the boys lips. This is gonna be fun...

((OOC: Feel free to end whenever you want, this has been going for thirty pages.))
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2014, 10:58 pm

(I think your last post is a good ending point that could continue on into another thread :) )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2014, 11:39 pm

((Alright then. I've already got another thread for the bank heist made, so I've got that one covered.))
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2014, 5:24 pm

(( Alright, sounds good! ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)
Page 19 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19