Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jago Knute INACTIVE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Jago Knute INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: Jago Knute INACTIVE   Jago Knute INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2014, 1:29 pm

Jago Knute INACTIVE Itsuki-Takeuchi-2

Name: Knute, Jago

Weapon: No partner as of yet

Love Interest: Jago likes just about any girl he can get his hands on, which is a very small number.

Appearance:
Jago is by no means handsome. He has bushy black eyebrows that hover over his brown eyes. His hair is also black and parts on the left side of his face. His hairdo looks like he cuts his hair himself with scissors and a bowl. His mouth and nose are swollen and large while both ears look less like ears and more like two gaping black holes. He is slightly overweight, giving him a small and not very attractive double chin.

Jago usually wears a messy formal uniform, consisting of a sports jacket, white undershirt, black dress pants, and black dress shoes. He thinks this makes him look better that usual, which is a complete lie. By all means, Jago is ugly. Thinking this is also cool, Jago always wears excessive amounts of cologne, which drive people away from him. He is five feet five inches tall and weighs one hundred and fifty three pounds.

Personality:
Despite being a major pervert and highly anti-social, Jago Knute is a really nice guy. Jago always has a smile on his face and warms the hearts of those uncalloused people who stay by his side. Jago is also a born and bred idiot who can’t even tell the difference between right and left. These two character traits merge to form an unconditional and reckless kindness that only a fool can give. If only he was more handsome, he would probably be a very popular guy!In fact, he is so kind, there is probably no one in the world he couldn’t get along with.

History:
Jago was born to his mother in a poor part of Tokyo sixteen years ago. His mother worked as a prostitute in a low-grade organization that brought in the scum of the street. Jago never never knew who his father was, and neither did his mother. They lived off of scraps at the dinner table, no one but the mother to bring home any food for them to eat. Even though she was a prostitute, Ms. Knute was not very pretty, and thus never hosted many customers.

During his first year in high school, Jago decided to join the school’s kendo club. He had never taken kendo before and he knew no forms of martial arts, but Jago could feel something in the back of his head telling him to join. Jago wasn’t smart, popular, or rich, so he really had nothing going for him. It took him one try out to make the kendo club. He was a natural at the way of the sleeping sword. The method is to clear your mind of all else and focus on swinging the sword in acute arcs. This has also been called the drunken fist before, used mostly by drunk boxers. Since Jago was naturally doltish, he mastered this with ease.

After winning the national kendo championship as a freshman and first-year kendo rookie, Jago set his sights higher in life. He applied to the DWMA in America and was accepted. His mother and he spent all the money they had left in order to take classes on English, and three months later, and with basic English skills, they set off for America, to pursue their newest opportunity.

Miscellaneous: Jago is an idiot, which makes this empty-headed fool the perfect practitioner of the drunken fist technique. He looks completely absent-minded and slow while he fights, giving off the impression that he is no master of a martial technique. His swipes with a sword are swift with acute angles that give very little time for counter attacks.

Abilities: Soul Purge- Jago has the ability to concentrate a small amount of his soul wavelength into his weapon, allowing him to attack with his soul wavelength, even if using a normal weapon. This can be magnified with a weapon partner for a more powerful effect. This is also a very pathetic version of this move and can be polished in the future.

Jago has no aptitude for soul perception.

Have You Read the Rules?
I Love Soul Eater!
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Jago Knute INACTIVE   Jago Knute INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2014, 6:54 pm

I want to verify before I accept this: is he based off of another character and if so, how much?

Also, because of the way DWMA works, EVERYONE is in shape; it's part of their training, so unless he is literally just transferring in, his weight technically doesn't make sense.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jago Knute INACTIVE   Jago Knute INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2014, 9:19 am

Mistress Lani wrote:
I want to verify before I accept this: is he based off of another character and if so, how much?

Also, because of the way DWMA works, EVERYONE is in shape; it's part of their training, so unless he is literally just transferring in, his weight technically doesn't make sense.

Jago is not based off of another character, I just stole the picture from offline. I don't even know who that person is. All I wanted to do was make a really weird character to balance out all of the major BAMFs I will probably make in the future. If you watch "Soul Eater NOT" episode 1, you will see that students transferring in don't have to be in shape, that comes over time with their physical classes. The end of the history is Jago Knute on a plane with his mother, so yes, he is just transferring in. Thanks for your review!
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Jago Knute INACTIVE   Jago Knute INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2014, 11:56 am

Alright! I just wanted to verify, as there have been characters in the past that are completely based off of other ones that already exist.

BUT!

If you are finished working on him, I can go ahead and accept him :)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jago Knute INACTIVE   Jago Knute INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2014, 1:47 pm

I'm sorry! I didn't mean to come off as snappy or anything if I did, but I am finished with Jago Knute. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jago Knute INACTIVE   Jago Knute INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2014, 12:41 am

ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jago Knute INACTIVE   Jago Knute INACTIVE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jago Knute INACTIVE
Page 1 of 1