Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meeting a dark weapon. ( Open. )

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Meeting a dark weapon. ( Open. ) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting a dark weapon. ( Open. )   Meeting a dark weapon. ( Open. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2014, 3:53 pm

The Skull Knight crouched down behind the frightened man he had chained up as the Kishin carelessly shot through the car. At least five bullets were lodged inside of their boss before he died. Guess it was time to go with plan B! The Dark Weapon grabbed the back of the dead man's neck to hold him up as his chains unwrapped, then shot off through the bottom of the car and violantly began slashing three of the men.

"Follow my lead, human shield!" He shouted at the dead guy, although it was hard to tell exactly who he was talking to. Then, The Skull Knight grabbed the keys to the car and tried to make it turn over. "Beep Beep, Mother-F***ah!!!" After a few attempts to start it, the key simple broke. When he had drilled into the car earlier, The Skull Knight had actually managed to destroy the engine and then forgot he managed to do that....

"Ok, I'm out of ideas.... I jus- Wait! I've got an idea! Somebody kill those guys!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a dark weapon. ( Open. )   Meeting a dark weapon. ( Open. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2014, 4:01 pm

" yaaaah! " Vinnie yelled as two heads braced themselves on the street and two under the nearest van and flipped it hard onto the other one causing it to flip and crush the men cowering under it. Some died quickly the others began to bleed out from broken bones penetrating their organs.
" Good idea. " said Vinnie to skull night as the heads started feeding on the cadavers. There were no men left to put up a fight after their efforts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a dark weapon. ( Open. )   Meeting a dark weapon. ( Open. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2014, 4:24 pm

"Aww... but...." The Skull Knight climbed out of the car, stepping in the oil that was leaking from it. "I was gunna.... And then the spark and...... The flaming car would....." Finally, he just shrugged. "Ehhh, screw it...." The Dark Weapon took a few steps away and slashed his blades against eachother, making a spark that quickly burned to the broken engine and set the entire car on fire!

"AHH hahaha AHHH hahaaaHaaa!!!" His chains retracted back into his body as The Skull Knight examined the destruction he caused with twisted glee. "That was totally worth it, anyways!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a dark weapon. ( Open. )   Meeting a dark weapon. ( Open. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2014, 4:40 pm

Vinnie consumed six souls leaving the others for skull night, and routinely the monster pulled out the hearts of all the men. " Van flipping is hungry work. " said Vinnie while giving one of the Eldridge abominations a stroke.
Vinnie felt his shoulder, he had been shot. Lucky for him though all the hearts he had eaten fueled his healing ability and it started healing fast.
" If your up for it there is still another building full of Kishen. These were the bulk of the force sure but it would be nice to not have to worry about the suppliers peddling anything more in death city. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a dark weapon. ( Open. )   Meeting a dark weapon. ( Open. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2014, 9:41 pm

"What?!" The Dark Weapon exclaimed. "THAT was most of this guy's guys? No, we can't be over halfway done. I was only starting to feel alive again! I Never want to stop this!!!" The Skull Knight's hands snapped as the bones popped out and back into place. The world of the sane was just too boring to him. What was patience good for anyways if you couldn't hit stuff?

"It'll never be enough...." He glared at the burning car, hatefully, before glancing around to see if any of them were alive. "The real question is what to break now........"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a dark weapon. ( Open. )   Meeting a dark weapon. ( Open. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2014, 10:06 pm

" There is a small insurance company a block away. It's totally a front, we should hit that place after we are done here. " Vinnie was enjoying himself.
The arms picked up a van and tossed it on the fire, after a small explosion there was a real burn going.

Last edited by jac600 on June 23rd 2014, 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a dark weapon. ( Open. )   Meeting a dark weapon. ( Open. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2014, 12:57 pm

"Hmmm...." After Vinnie left, The Skull Knight just glanced around him. So many buildings and people and places and stuff! A voice inside his head told him to not leave it behind without doing what he was made to do. Something that had been long repressed had changed inside of him, and it refused to be settled so soon.... "Ehh, it's too far away."

A twisted smile crossed the Dark Weapon's face as he picked up one of the remaining bodies, leaving their souls behind. "Lets see if you've got any life left in you at all...." He began violently shaking the body by the throat, slightly cackling until the body's neck snapped. "Aww, you're no fun!" Then, The Skull Knight tossed the body into the flaming car and began throwing whatever he could get his hands on into the growing inferno.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a dark weapon. ( Open. )   Meeting a dark weapon. ( Open. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2014, 1:15 pm

Skull night picked up a body, though after Vinnie stripped it of it's heart it had nothing left. The car fire burned pretty nice.
One of the dead mans phone's rang.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a dark weapon. ( Open. )   Meeting a dark weapon. ( Open. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting a dark weapon. ( Open. )
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2