Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

things you didn't need to know about connor

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

things you didn't need to know about connor Empty
PostSubject: things you didn't need to know about connor   things you didn't need to know about connor I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2014, 12:10 am

Connor often has trouble with police who think he is on drugs due to his medical condition causing his pupils to be abnormally large all the time

Connor cannot whistle

Connor is very flexible being able to put his leg behind his head, lick his elbow, do a back bend, and stick his foot in his mouth

Connor is only 5'5"

Looking younger than your age runs in Connors family which makes people mistake him and his sister for twins even though she is 21 years old.

Connor is a natural reddish-blonde

Connor literally forgets to eat sometimes

Connor has really long fingernails

Connor says hadouken when he sneezes

connor kicked a teacher in first grade sending her to the hospital

Connor has adh- SQUIRREL

Connors first anime was dragon Ball z

connor was able to set up a Playstation at the age of 3

Connor was so proficient in English when he was young that he had to go do English with the fifth graders when he was in 2nd grade.

most people get addicted to smoking. Connor tried it once and found it was extremely unpleasant and wondered how people did that on a regular basis

Connors eyes are green in case you couldn't tell due to the giant pupils

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: things you didn't need to know about connor   things you didn't need to know about connor I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2014, 12:18 am

OMG........I would love to say Hadouken when I sneeze. XD

______

WAFF'S TURN~

Waff is a natural brunette

Waff has been mistaken for a dewd cuz of how short my hair is. eoe

Waff has kissed a dewd before. Fuggin kindergarten, man.

Waff has fangasms when she sees bootiful cars.

Waff has an unknown type of hyperactivity disorder.

Waff doesn't care what her Bofo looks like, but likes him for who he is. .u.

Waff is made fun of but doesn't give two shits. Cuz I have sweg in my own little world of swegginess.

Waff has lost her mind before....literally. She screamed out some words she didn't know she screamed and swung at somebody's face for calling her friend a dirty slut and kicking her other friend. >:V

Waff's uncle killed himself because of his Schizophrenia.

Waff's family has bad people in it.

Waff is an EXCELLENT driver. //shot

Waff is too scared to tell her parents how she is when it comes to personality and stuff because they don't want her to be that way. i.e Blue hair color, cosplaying, etc.

Waff's natural eye color is grey.

Waff weirds people out a lot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: things you didn't need to know about connor   things you didn't need to know about connor I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2014, 9:37 am

Deth sleeps next to the Horse King's sword from "Lord of the Rings"

Deth once went to his little brother's birthday at Mr. Gattis, pwned the kiddy arcade basketball machine because his arms were long enough to practically drop them into the net, and speant all the tickets he got buying 28 bouncy balls at once.... This was one year ago....

Deth is afraid of aliens because he saw some effed up movies about them as a kid that he probably shouldn't have seen

Deth owns 3 copies of Rayman for the PS1. He has yet to beat it, but he did manage to get to the area before the last area.

Deth hates Itachi but owns every "Naruto Ultimate Ninja" game except for "Ultimate Ninja Storm 1"

Deth used to do a livestream every Saturday on another forum. It was fun, but got old REALLY fast and ended due to lack of intrest.

Deth's PS3 broke for the first time durring a Livestream of Spyro the Dragon. R.I.P. my Skyrim data.

Deth's closet is full of Transformers he hasn't touched in years

Deth owns a long haired miniture dashound named Frits. He's freaking addorible and he knows it.

Deth won a copy of "The Hunger Games" in a Highschool art contest by drawing Frankenstein. It was awesome until he found out nobody else bothered to enter and students later said Frankenstein's nose looked like a pen*s.... Stitching position makes all the difference....

Deth once got 2 and a half pencils stuck in the cealing. One was sliced perfectly in half lengthwise. The other half exploded upon being shoved into a fan.

Deth doesn't like monkies... no real reason, he just finds them awkward

Deth went on a field trip once where someone threw up on the other buss, the busses ruined someone's lawn, and was postponed at one point mid-trip because someone stole a pair of shoes. This same trip we saw a horse in a dog kennel in someone's yard and we eventually got bored and all sang songs from Spongebob. The whole trip laster around 10 hours with only 20 minutes spent at the actual destination....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: things you didn't need to know about connor   things you didn't need to know about connor I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2014, 9:59 am

Connor listens to screamo music such as pierce the veil, sleeping with sirens, bring me the horizon, issues, and many others.

Connors glasses broke yesterday((I'm staying home because I can't see shit))

Connors middle name is William

In the 8th grade when the elementary school kids came to visit the middle school connor flipped off a bus full of small children who was beeping at him

Connors shoe size is 8 1/2

Connors favorite video games of all time are the mass effect series

Connors phone is the Samsung galaxy s5

When connor came out to his parents his mom's reaction was "this explains a lot" thanks mom.....

While at a sleeping with sirens concert somebody crowd surfed and kicked my friend in the face accidentally breaking his nose

Connor Likes kpop

Connor went to Carlos bakery ((cake boss)) and in the long line he stood behind RACHEL MOTHERFUCKIN RAY

Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: things you didn't need to know about connor   things you didn't need to know about connor I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2014, 1:50 pm

Lani's little links at the bottom (email, site, twitter, etc. etc. ) are her actual accounts because she trusts you people xD

The name on Lani's facebook is literally her actual full name --- because it amuses me and 90% of the people I know cannot spell or say it.

I have one cat and a fish, personally; but when asked how many pets "we" have, I also include my brother on the list.

I wear approximately a size 8 shoe, but I have to get wide width because my bones in my feet are weird and I have 'bunyons' because, while my other toes grew straight, my big toes are crooked, so the knuckles bows out.

I have a complete and utter obsession with details; in everything. I will stop reading a book just to stare at a slight grammatical or spelling error and try to will it into being correct.

I can legally sell alcohol in my state in about a month and ten days.

I know... eh... let's see.... five people on this site in RL; two of them haven't been online in a while, however.

I am currently also building my own site, a DnD/forum-based RP hybrid. The 'website' link leads to my baby; Dead to Rights.

I have several obsessions with Steampunk.

On the obsessions note, my only real celebrity crush is Thomas Hiddleston. And it's bad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: things you didn't need to know about connor   things you didn't need to know about connor I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2014, 2:09 pm

Just throwing this in as a note, who DOESN'T like Steampunk? :P
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: things you didn't need to know about connor   things you didn't need to know about connor I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2014, 3:02 pm

Idk :) Buuuuuuuuut you should check out Dead to Rights! :D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: things you didn't need to know about connor   things you didn't need to know about connor I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2014, 8:08 pm

Dead's turn!!!

*Ahem*
Dead is a really chill guy.

Dead literally hates anger. Literally.

Dead responds to himself often.

Dead doesn't care about your appearance or sexuality. He loves you.

Dead has never drunk alcohol.

Dead had cigarette smoke blew in his mouth by his sister out of curiosity.

Dead's favorite colors are red, gray, maroon, and dark blue.

Dead's not gay, but has kissed a boy.

Dead has kissed a girl.

Dead has... Almost had sex.

Dead has killed no one.

Dead had his grandfather killed by his uncle.

Dead has never ever ever eaten sushi.

Dead's sister got maried yesterday.

Dead's favorite activity is spending time with the fam.

Dead absolutely hates orange, yellow, and light red... They're gross...

Dead really wants to have a Skype meeting with Wafuru. He has no idea how she looks...

Dead is muscular. (Had to throw that out there)

Dead works out often and loves it.

Dead absolutely loves to run track!

Dead doesn't play basketball, football, soccer, or anything else. Track only.

Dead slightly enjoys yaoi for some reason...

Dead's first kiss was with the girl that moved away the next day.

Dead's favorite food is waffles. Lol. It's true.

Dead has regrets...

Dead's grandmother keeps hinting him to visits since she lives alone.

Dead likes an Asian girl, but his relationship with heir is questionable. (I like her, we talk LITERALLY 24/7, but were just friends...?)

Dead's never ordered macaroni at a restaurant.

Dead's eye color is brown, but is shiny hazel in the light.

Dead's hair color is a muddy red. (according to my mother. I say it's brown.)

Dead's on a diet to stay fit.

Dead's mobile device is an iPod 5.

Dead creeps people out, but he cares not what other people think because, if you're dancing weird in the middle of a big crowd. Who's gonna say "Can you stop that?" or "I don't like that, sir..." The worse someone will say is "Wasn't that bad. " and virtually... No one cares. They won't even remember you. So live life without the judgement of other people weighing down your weirdness!!!!
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: things you didn't need to know about connor   things you didn't need to know about connor I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2014, 9:48 pm

Lani thinks that Dead-dear needs to add her on Skype ( LeolaniLiaMay )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: things you didn't need to know about connor   things you didn't need to know about connor I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2014, 9:52 pm

PREACH IT, DEAD. >u<

XD I might be able to have a Skype chat tomorrow, but it often crashes on me. Damn iPad. That's why I can only rarely ever get on.

But here's a text reference. XD

My hair color is a natural brown with shitloads of blonde highlights. My haircut is in a pixie cut. I have a round/square shaped face just like meh dad. =A= Eugh. My eye color is grey and I'm 5'6". I'm not really 'fat' so to speak, but I am big boned. It makes me look a little chubby. I don't currently wear earrings, but my ears are pierced. Everybody says I have good eyebrows, but honestly they're just like huge logs on my face. XD I have a mid pitched voice and it cracks quite a bit. I DO NOT....I REPEAT.....DO NOT......wear makeup. EVAR.

I wear baggy clothes a lot because fugg skintight clothes and skinny jeans. >< I look a little awkward. XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: things you didn't need to know about connor   things you didn't need to know about connor I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2014, 10:03 pm

Yet another thread that makes this forum my life...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: things you didn't need to know about connor   things you didn't need to know about connor I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2014, 10:09 pm

XD We can start a roleplay if you want, Dead.

Also, you still need a nickname. We could still call you Erup. >w<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: things you didn't need to know about connor   things you didn't need to know about connor I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2014, 10:16 pm

NO! Erup has set sail. I need something new. Something cool. Also, since you suggested it, I'm gonna make a thread. In death city. At our house. (▔▽▔)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: things you didn't need to know about connor   things you didn't need to know about connor I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2014, 10:18 pm

My Skype is elricbros121 I can message tonight but I'll be able to video or audio tomorrow
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: things you didn't need to know about connor   things you didn't need to know about connor I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2014, 10:19 pm

Okie. ewe We should all start calling Dead Eyes,"Senpai" from now on. XD
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: things you didn't need to know about connor   things you didn't need to know about connor I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2014, 10:25 pm

I would start making so many senpai/sensei jokes.... which is weird 'cause I'm older than most of you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: things you didn't need to know about connor   things you didn't need to know about connor I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2014, 10:29 pm

OOH!!! I like Senpai! Besides, kataro is really strong so it works. (DAR THRARD ARS ARP) (the thread is up)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: things you didn't need to know about connor   things you didn't need to know about connor I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2014, 10:31 pm

I kind-of want to start calling Dead Eyes "Poop Sensei" now.... He's the one who said to call him poop, right?
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: things you didn't need to know about connor   things you didn't need to know about connor I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2014, 10:31 pm

I love this deranged little family
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: things you didn't need to know about connor   things you didn't need to know about connor I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2014, 10:37 pm

I actually prefer Poop Senpai now. That way you could call me poop or Senpai!!! Or Sensei. That works. I'm gonna change my name to poop Senpai soon.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: things you didn't need to know about connor   things you didn't need to know about connor I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2014, 10:38 pm

I'm sticking with Sensei
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: things you didn't need to know about connor   things you didn't need to know about connor I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2014, 10:40 pm

Then he would call all of us his grasshoppers. "I've taught you well, grasshopper." //slapped\\
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: things you didn't need to know about connor   things you didn't need to know about connor I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2014, 10:45 pm

No, he should say "I've taught you well, dunghoppers" because he's Poop Sensei, master in the art of the Poops.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: things you didn't need to know about connor   things you didn't need to know about connor I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2014, 10:47 pm

I hate everything. xD
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: things you didn't need to know about connor   things you didn't need to know about connor I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2014, 10:49 pm

Senpoo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: things you didn't need to know about connor   things you didn't need to know about connor I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

things you didn't need to know about connor
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next