Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vionres, Mira

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Vionres, Mira Empty
PostSubject: Vionres, Mira   Vionres, Mira I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 2:31 pm

Vionres, Mira 4e1e8210

Name (Vionres, Mira)

Animal Form: A leopard slightly larger than average and she keeps her original blue eye color. Her fur is yellow and her spots are the blue from her streak in her hair. Other than this odd coloration and larger size everything is normal. Claws, fangs, ect.

Love Interest: None as of yet.

Appearance: She stands at 5 feet tall with bright blue eyes and mid-back length dark brown hair. A small portion of her hair has a streak of blue in it. She always wears her finger-less gloves and cut-off tank with purple pants. Very fit without to much muscle definition and she has twin scars on the palms of her hands from when she had to grip onto a blade to prevent her death. Also she always wears her brown leather combat boots with the pant legs tucked into them. The only reason she would wear anything different is if she really needs to.

Personality: Rather tomboyish and she loves to get her hands dirty. She can trust people but only after they prove something to her. She loves being as short as she is but won't tolerate people picking on her about it. She's a brawler mostly and likes to throw a punch if she thinks it's deserved. She can be kinda crude with the way she acts or talks but she will not be nor tolerate rudeness. She also has a nasty habit of cracking her joints. She rarely gets mad unless you disrespect her or someone she has let into her life.

History: As a kid she always got into fights with others and she always did well in them until she one day when she was 16 some jerk decided he'd use a weapon on her. This fight caused the scars on her palms and while she has full function of her hands she covers them up in shame. Her family practically renounced her saying that all the attention she brought to herself would get her hunted down by the DWMA and then they'd all die. So at the age of 17 she left to travel the world and master her magic and hone her fighting skills. She had to discover on her own that her magic is almost like what meisters do when they strike someone with their soul as well as helping her fight multiple opponents by making fighting constructs to fight hand to hand.

Miscellaneous: Detest any form of gun or ranged weapon preferring to be right next to someone when they get hurt or die.

Have You Read the Rules?
"I love Soul Eater!"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Vionres, Mira Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vionres, Mira   Vionres, Mira I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 3:38 pm

Accepted

Would this be a hunted witch or a Witch Meister?
Back to top Go down

Vionres, Mira Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vionres, Mira   Vionres, Mira I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 3:40 pm

It really could depend on interactions with others. Though she'll probably start out hunted.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Vionres, Mira Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vionres, Mira   Vionres, Mira I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 3:43 pm

Alright, I wasn't sure which you would prefer, but alright :) I'll move her over
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vionres, Mira Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vionres, Mira   Vionres, Mira I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vionres, Mira
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Characters :: Character Creation :: Witch/Sorcerer Creation :: Inactive Witches/Sorcerers-
Jump to: