Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Maximilian Kiesling

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Maximilian Kiesling Empty
PostSubject: Maximilian Kiesling   Maximilian Kiesling I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 2:39 pm

Maximilian Alexander Kiesling

Maximilian Kiesling RxzXc5s

Meister: Natalie Toloczko

Weapon Form:
Maximilian Kiesling Steampunk_Composite_Bow_Weapon
Maximilian becomes an intricate clockwork compound bow. Primarily gold and black, he fires arrows made of his meisters soul wavelength, that form along the string as soon as the bow is drawn.

Love Interest: N/A

Appearance: Maximilian is a young man, though he stands at an imposing 6'1". He has shaggy brown hair that somehow doesn't impeded his eyesight at all, and in fact is often style in such a way that one eye is always free. He has piercing golden brown eyes, and wear almost a perpetual smirk. He wears a white button up, the sleeves often rolled up, a black shirt beneath that, a red tie kept loose around his neck, and, depending on what he picks, either a leather jacket or a sports coat.

Personality: Max is very sure of himself, to the point of fault. He is constantly sure that his is the correct path, and he and his meister are often at odds due to their conflicting personalities. He's touchy about the subject of World War 2, as his grandfather was an officer in the SS. He's normally suave and smooth, though he can, on occasion, be quick to anger, and is most definitely easy to annoy, often leading to him getting angry with those around him.

History: Maximilian was born to relative comfort in Nuremburg, Germany. His family was never what you would call rich, but they were well off, as his father was high enough up the corporate ladder to provide for the wants and needs of Max and his four other siblings. 

When Maximilian was 11, he first discovered his talents. His family believed that he would be able ot keep his weapon abilities a secret and thus didn't send him to the Academy straight away. It wasn't until 5 years later where, in a fight, he fired an arrow at an assailant and killed him, that his parents decided that he needed to go somewhere to train his abilities, and so he was sent to the DWMA.

Miscellaneous: Max has a small teddy bear that he loves, but will never show anyone.

Have You Read the Rules?
I feel mild affection for Soul Eater

Last edited by Xaldalneir on September 22nd 2015, 7:21 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

Maximilian Kiesling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maximilian Kiesling   Maximilian Kiesling I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 2:50 pm

Well, Blivy. Nice character. I like his appearance and personality. They seem to go hand in hand... There's nothing really wrong with this app that and nothing more I can really add so... Accepted! :P
Back to top Go down

Maximilian Kiesling
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Characters :: Character Creation :: Weapon Creation :: Inactive Weapons-
Jump to: