Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Natalie Toloczko

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Natalie Toloczko Empty
PostSubject: Natalie Toloczko   Natalie Toloczko I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 2:56 pm

Natalie Toloczko Natali10

Toloczko, Natalie Anastasia

Weapon: none  

Love Interest: N/A

Appearance: Smug and confident, Natalie's clear picture of her own skill reflects in her appearance and the way she carries herself. She holds herself tall, despite her average stature, and has a way of looking down on everyone, even if they stand taller than she. She's muscular through her arms and shoulders from years of shooting archery to help feed her family, and continued the behavior even after her father came into money. She dresses well, usually in dark colors, which only serves to accentuate her snow-white skin. Even her dark hair and eyes make her look paler, and the sun shining on her skin is all but blinding. Her dark straight hair sweeps loosely around her face, and is finely textured despite it's thickness that keeps it straight. Her chocolate brown eyes are constantly alert and keen, taking in information like a hunter in the wilderness.

Personality: Natalie is competitive to the extremes. Any suggestion that she can't do something, or snarky remark that someone might be better sets her off into a competition. But, someone who's willing to get rude and in her face will usually make her laugh, and she'll accept the person as a friend. She despises pushovers more than anything, and gets along best with people as bull-headed as she is. Her favorite things to poke jokes at are other nationalities, whom she seems to view as inferior, but in fact will take a joke about "the Motherland" in stride just as well. Despite her stubborn, competitive ways, she's laid back and easy going, and few things will actually make her mad.

History: Natalie was born and raised in Russia, living in St. Petersburg up until she came to the academy. Her family was poorer, so she would often go out into the rural areas and hunt for food for her family, or earn money by chasing bears off of property. Despite her stature (5'5") she was quite good at it, and had a knack for making herself seem much larger or more imposing than she was. Nonetheless, she is a skilled archer and knife wielder, and has the skill in most cases to back up what she says. In more recent years, her family came into wealth, finding oil on their property, and she now no longer has to hunt, but does so out of enjoyment for the sport. Her goals are to train a death scythe and become a weapon trainer for a living, as well as teach at the DWMA.

Miscellaneous: She loves cats, especially fluffy ones, and is terrified of fast moving cars.

Have You Read the Rules?
I love Soul Eater

Last edited by Beyril Stone on February 3rd 2016, 9:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Natalie Toloczko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natalie Toloczko   Natalie Toloczko I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 3:02 pm

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Natalie Toloczko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natalie Toloczko   Natalie Toloczko I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2016, 11:59 am

Natalie Toloczko SuBGn35

Hey babe, Nat's all in the clear as of 3/15/2016, in perfect compliance with the rules.

Elsewise, if you plan on dropping/deactivating this character, please let me know and/or add the appropriate tag to his CS title. Thank you. :)

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Natalie Toloczko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natalie Toloczko   Natalie Toloczko I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Natalie Toloczko
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Characters :: Character Creation :: Meister Creation :: Inactive Meisters-
Jump to: