Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

James' Return To The City [Open To All]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

James' Return To The City [Open To All] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: James' Return To The City [Open To All]   James' Return To The City [Open To All] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 11:34 pm

He looked at Suhas and said "We will be right back." He grabbed Mira and walked into a nearby alley. "Just hurry up and do it already."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James' Return To The City [Open To All]   James' Return To The City [Open To All] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 11:40 pm

I shake my head and say "I'm not going to release my protect right here in the city... we can meet up somewhere and I'll do it then." I start to go back to the place we were calling out over my shoulder "Don't be so pathetic about it and toughen up your seriously losing my respect again."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James' Return To The City [Open To All]   James' Return To The City [Open To All] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 11:49 pm

He looked at her with a serious expression. "You know I remember when you did this to me. If i recall correctly you didn't have your protect on then so I don't see why it matters now." He put his hood back up and walked towards Suhas. "And one more thing. I could care less about what you think about me. So, see you later." He said winking at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James' Return To The City [Open To All]   James' Return To The City [Open To All] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 11:58 pm

"That was when we weren't AT DEATH CITY." I say stressing the words loudly before cracking my knuckles again "See, there ya go now i'm interested again. Just tell me where and when after this and I'll fix ya up you little prick."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James' Return To The City [Open To All]   James' Return To The City [Open To All] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 12:05 am

He turns around and laughs alittle bit. "Training ground outside of the city. See you then." He turned back around and walked past Suhas. "We'll have to continue our chat some other time."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James' Return To The City [Open To All]   James' Return To The City [Open To All] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 12:23 am

I walk close by James and smirk "You better be grateful you jerk I'm only doing this so I can kick your ass again without you complaining about not being at full power."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James' Return To The City [Open To All]   James' Return To The City [Open To All] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 12:33 am

James is waiting in a tree camouflaged waiting for her arrival. He begins to speak to himself, "Calling me weak." He smirks. He sits there patiently waiting for her to arrive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James' Return To The City [Open To All]   James' Return To The City [Open To All] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 12:43 am

//OOC If i was beside you how'd you get there before me? but I'll go with it.

I finally get to the place he had talked about and looked around for him not wanting to release my protect until I could fix him quickly. "Where are you whiner?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James' Return To The City [Open To All]   James' Return To The City [Open To All] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 12:51 am

He lowers himself from the tree very quietly behind her and speaks with a sad tone. "Why must you be so hateful towards me?" He stands there with his hood covering his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James' Return To The City [Open To All]   James' Return To The City [Open To All] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 12:58 am

"I'm not hateful... I just don't respect you." I say as I turn around "If you'd proven yourself to me I wouldn't be acting this way now do you want a fixed arm or me to stroke your bruised ego and and shattered emotions ya frickin' sissy."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James' Return To The City [Open To All]   James' Return To The City [Open To All] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 1:04 am

He stands there with a dreadful tone in his voice. Because moments before she arrived he was remembering that dreadful day when that witch killed his fiance. Since that day he has been scarred with that memory. "Are you going to fix my arm or not...?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James' Return To The City [Open To All]   James' Return To The City [Open To All] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 1:17 am

I crack my neck both directions and my soul protect fades quickly "Give me your arm and I'll try to unfry your nerves... it won't be 100% but you'll be able to use it. The surface nurves are shot so touching things won't do much but it'll feel pain when something hurts it and you'll have most of the function back."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James' Return To The City [Open To All]   James' Return To The City [Open To All] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 1:22 am

He sighs then gives her his arm. "Are you sure this is going to work. I'm not trying to sound rude, but I don't want you permanently damage what little wrist I have left."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James' Return To The City [Open To All]   James' Return To The City [Open To All] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 1:30 am

I grip his arm tight in my left hand and pull my right hand back and curl it into a fist "What I just told you is what's gonna happen... now ball your hand up." I say grinning widely before saying "Oh, and this might hurt a lot"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James' Return To The City [Open To All]   James' Return To The City [Open To All] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 1:37 am

"Don't worry... I've suffered worse..." He covers his eye with his hood. "Just please, let's begin." He still says with a dreadful tone, shifting his gaze from her to the nearby trees
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James' Return To The City [Open To All]   James' Return To The City [Open To All] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 1:44 am

I curl a ribbon of magic around my fist brown and blue spotted but smoother than the crackling energy of a wavelength attack and I chant "Jaguar Jaguarete Jagoar Jaguarur" before punching my fist directly into his the ribbon transferring and wrapping tightly around the injury and sinking into his arm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James' Return To The City [Open To All]   James' Return To The City [Open To All] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 1:49 am

As she begins, he can feel the magic pulsing through his wrist. He grits his teeth. Then from his eye a stream of blood streams down his face, like that of a tear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James' Return To The City [Open To All]   James' Return To The City [Open To All] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 1:55 am

As the magic began to work I grip his wrist in both hands and wrench it hard attempting to break it quickly. "Just a bit more..." I mutter to myself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James' Return To The City [Open To All]   James' Return To The City [Open To All] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 2:02 am

He grits his teeth harder and the stream of blood multiplies to two. He speaks with stress in his voice. "Are you almost done...?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James' Return To The City [Open To All]   James' Return To The City [Open To All] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 10:36 am

I run my run my fingers along the break wrapping a tight bond of magic around it clasping the entire arm in a wrap. "Alright... that outta do it. Should take a week or so to heal up totally but you won't have full feeling in it ever again."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James' Return To The City [Open To All]   James' Return To The City [Open To All] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 12:17 pm

He pulls his sleeve over it and looks her, still having the blood streams under his eye. He says calmly "Thanks..." He walks over to a training dummy and puts his hands together and the white and red electricity emit from it and he slams it into the dummy. The dummy got blown to pieces. He then looks at his hand and sighs. He walks to a nearby tree and sits down against it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James' Return To The City [Open To All]   James' Return To The City [Open To All] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 5:32 pm

"When you get healed... find me so I can pound you again. This time though it'll be a straight up fight." I say as I smirk and crack my knuckles putting my protect back in place. I start to walk off before calling back to him "Unless you want our rematch don't talk to me again or I'll kill you. After or fight we might be able to hang out."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James' Return To The City [Open To All]   James' Return To The City [Open To All] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 6:23 pm

He looks up at her with his bleeding eye. "You kill me...? I've been through a lot worse than you" He stood up and looked at her. "My intentions were for you to heal my arm and I was never going to speak to you again because by frankly you are not worth the hassle. I don't favor making friends with people who are excessively cocky and think they are god and could never be defeated . You need to slow down and jump off your high horse and come back to reality with the rest of us." He walked past her bumping into her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James' Return To The City [Open To All]   James' Return To The City [Open To All] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 12:27 am

My lips curl up into a sneer looking out of place on my small face and figure and I crack my knuckles shattering my soul protect and releasing a pulse of energy that whipped up a gust of wind and dirt and I take a step back towards James and say "The only reason I healed your sorry ass was to fight you again in the future but I will smack your still injured ass into the ground you condescending prick. So you either apologize to me right now or your dead."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James' Return To The City [Open To All]   James' Return To The City [Open To All] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 12:42 am

James keeps walking forward, even though he knows what is about to happen. He pulls his hood back over his face. "I must be going, I'm late for a meeting." He turns and looks at her with his Red and Black eye.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: James' Return To The City [Open To All]   James' Return To The City [Open To All] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

James' Return To The City [Open To All]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next