Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In which a supervillain goes for a walk

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

In which a supervillain goes for a walk - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In which a supervillain goes for a walk   In which a supervillain goes for a walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2014, 5:26 pm

"Reaver killed her." She said simply, as though it were nothing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In which a supervillain goes for a walk   In which a supervillain goes for a walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 8:10 pm

"....Goddamnit. Pardon the language."

Okay, what to do, what to do... Contact the acadamy? No, they killed Dark Weapons...Contact social services? No, she'd be an easy target for Reaver... 

Inker could see only one option. 

"Well then, care to be my weapon? Benefits include a safe environment, a guardian who isn't incompetent, and a good meal every night. Except tuesdays, but thats because the tuesday cook is terrible."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In which a supervillain goes for a walk   In which a supervillain goes for a walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 8:12 pm

Lenore swallowed the stew in her mouth, "You want me to be your weapon?" she asked.

A blush welled up in her center and spread across her cheeks. As much as she liked Reaver, he never held much interest for her as a weapon. She knew the witch had spoken of her vast capabilities as the offspring of a death scythe, and she was anxious to prove herself.

Lenore smiled at the kishin, "I'll be real good, I promise!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In which a supervillain goes for a walk   In which a supervillain goes for a walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 11:00 pm

"Excellent!" Inker said as he finished his stew. "Anyways, we shall have our first soul gathering session tomorrow. I shall bring along Otherin, he will be a good mentor, I think." He would rise. "Anyways, are you finished with your stew? I do believe it is your bed time, young miss, and we wouldn't want you ill rested for your first time out in the field! Wouldn't be as fun!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In which a supervillain goes for a walk   In which a supervillain goes for a walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 11:06 pm

Lenore nodded, wiping her lips on the napkin, and climbing down from the chair, "Do you have a toothbrush so I can brush my teeth, Mr. Iggy?" she asked sweetly, smiling brightly at her new friend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In which a supervillain goes for a walk   In which a supervillain goes for a walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 11:10 pm

"Indeed I do!" Inker sent a mental command at one of his constructs, telling it to find a toothbrush and some paste. "Now, lets get you ready for bed and all tucked in. Need a nightlight or anything?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In which a supervillain goes for a walk   In which a supervillain goes for a walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 11:17 pm

She shook her head, "No, I know how to kill monsters under the bed if they bug me." she spoke calmly, grinning and trying to make her dress more bedtime friendly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In which a supervillain goes for a walk   In which a supervillain goes for a walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 11:29 pm

"True, true. In any case, I may also presume you need pajama's of some kind? I will be sure to have my servants pick some up tomorrow while we are out." With that, a construct appears holding a simple red toothbrush and a tube of toothepaste. "Anyways, let me show you to your room. It comes with its own bathroom!" With that, Inker began walking, exiting the dining hall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In which a supervillain goes for a walk   In which a supervillain goes for a walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2014, 11:48 pm

Lenore scurried after him, tiny feet making muffled sounds as the bare skin met the floor. She had no shoes on, and it didn't seem to bother her, either.

"Mr. Iggy, what's a 'dimensional rift'?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In which a supervillain goes for a walk   In which a supervillain goes for a walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2014, 11:52 pm

Inker would halt. The HELL had she heard that phrase?! Was Reaver working on portal technology as well? 

....Nah, it was REAVER. Guy wouldn't know a good plan if it smacked him in the face.

"To answer your question, dear, a 'dimensional rift' is a hole in space time. To be put simply, its used to traverse to other worlds and times. Why do you ask?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In which a supervillain goes for a walk   In which a supervillain goes for a walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2014, 11:56 pm

"Because that's what the mean witch said that was what I was for." she spoke innocently, standing before him with her wide blue eyes looking up at him.

"Does that mean I can go back and be a princess?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In which a supervillain goes for a walk   In which a supervillain goes for a walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2014, 12:03 am

".....Y'know what, sure, why not?"

...Well, more things to hate about the witch who raised Lenore. Really, using a child as just a mere TOOL? 

"We get you nice and strong, we'll go to a world, make you a princess. Pinky promise."

Inker stretched his hand out, pinky extended.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In which a supervillain goes for a walk   In which a supervillain goes for a walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2014, 12:05 am

Lenore grinned, wrapping her pinky around his.

"You know what, Mr. Iggy?"

She threw her arms around his legs in a big hug, squeezing with all her might.

"You're a lot nicer than Reaver."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In which a supervillain goes for a walk   In which a supervillain goes for a walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2014, 12:11 am

.....Well, THAT was something Inker didn't hear everyday. 

Inker patted her on the head. "There there, I KNOW I'm amazing. After all, Kings HAVE to be amazing. Now, lets go get you tucked in, shall we?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In which a supervillain goes for a walk   In which a supervillain goes for a walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2014, 12:13 am

Lenore released him, hands behind her back as she held the toothbrush and paste and followed.

She didn't say anything, merely smiled and watched him as they walked for a long while.

Eventually, the girl piped back up, "Do you think Princesses can fight dragons, too? Or are only knights allowed to?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In which a supervillain goes for a walk   In which a supervillain goes for a walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2014, 12:17 am

"Sure they can, sweety. Sure they can. After all, the only difference between a princess and a knight is one wears smelly armor, and the other wears a crown." They would stop in front of a wooden door. Pushing it open, Inker revealed a rather bare looking, windowless room, with a bed, desk, and dresser, with another door in it. "Sorry its so plain. We'll pick up decorations when we get the chance. Any particular colors, posters, or decorations you want?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In which a supervillain goes for a walk   In which a supervillain goes for a walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2014, 12:21 am

Lenore smiled, "I've never had my own room before."

She ran over to the bed and jumped on it a few times.

"Can we make it blue? And purple?" she asked excitedly, her imagination getting away with her, "And have turtles in it? I like turtles. And owls."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In which a supervillain goes for a walk   In which a supervillain goes for a walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2014, 12:37 am

"Sure thing, sure thing. And, ah, be careful, will you? Wouldn't want you to fall and bump your head." Inker said, slight worry in his voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In which a supervillain goes for a walk   In which a supervillain goes for a walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2014, 12:42 am

Lenore plopped down on the bed, sitting on her hands and wiggling her bare, dirty toes, "Yes sir, Mr. Iggy."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In which a supervillain goes for a walk   In which a supervillain goes for a walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2014, 8:58 pm

Inker walked to the bathroom door and opened it. "Now, hop to it, brush your teeth so you can get to bed."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In which a supervillain goes for a walk   In which a supervillain goes for a walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2014, 12:52 pm

Lenore climbed off the bed, and ran into the bathroom, trying to reach the sink to get water on her toothbrush.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In which a supervillain goes for a walk   In which a supervillain goes for a walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2014, 1:47 pm

"There should be a stool under the sink to stand on." Inker would say to Lenore from the bedroom as he tapped his foot. What to do, what to do...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In which a supervillain goes for a walk   In which a supervillain goes for a walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2014, 2:45 pm

Lenore pulled out the stool, climbing onto it and brushing her teeth. She hummed a happy little tune to herself as she worked up bubbles of toothpaste on her teeth, then spat it out and washed off the brush, "Mr. Iggy, will you brush my hair?" she asked innocently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In which a supervillain goes for a walk   In which a supervillain goes for a walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2014, 6:58 pm

"Sure, sweety. Hold on, let me find a brush." Inker would walk to the dresser, and, after fishing around in it, pull out a simple wooden brush. "Alright, lets get that hair brushed and get you off to bed!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In which a supervillain goes for a walk   In which a supervillain goes for a walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2014, 7:00 pm

Lenore skipped into the bedroom and climbed up onto the bed and sat in front of him, "Thank you for the food and the room, Mr. Iggy. I've never had a bed before. It looks comfy!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In which a supervillain goes for a walk   In which a supervillain goes for a walk - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In which a supervillain goes for a walk
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next