Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A report from France.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

A report from France. Empty
PostSubject: A report from France.   A report from France. I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2014, 1:44 pm

(This thread takes place after what happened in thread "The madness progresses, killing the soul supleirs in france.")

After what happened in France, Adam Kovalsky decided that he has to talk with Sylas and Lord Death about Vinnie Stiletto.
In his opinion, Vinnie betrayed the academy. The worst thing was the fact that Adam didn't know where Vinnie is in this moment.

The Death Weapon slowly walked into The Death Room.
He looked nervous and worried at the same time. They had to act quickly before Vinnie will become a serious danger.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A report from France.   A report from France. I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 2:56 pm

Lord Death stood alone in the center of the Death Room, enjoying a nice cup of tea. Neither Spirit nor Sylas was anywhere to be seen.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A report from France.   A report from France. I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 3:03 pm

Mr.Kovalsky looked at his boss with respect.
"Good morning, Lord Death." Adam greeted him and then he bowed.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A report from France.   A report from France. I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 3:05 pm

Lord Death took a sip of his tea. "Nice to see you, Adam. What brings you here? Come and join me for some tea."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A report from France.   A report from France. I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 3:13 pm

Adam walked closer to Shinigami.
"Um..Lord Death. May I ask you where is Sylas?"
He also wanted to talk with Sylas because Vinnie Stiletto was his assistant.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A report from France.   A report from France. I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 3:27 pm

Lord Death seemed to shrug, pouring a cup for Adam. "I'm sure he's around. Why?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A report from France.   A report from France. I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 3:32 pm

"Because I'd like to talk about Vinnie Sitletto. I think that he has betrayed the academy" Adam said.
Then he noticed that Death is pouring a cup.
"..and because he was Sylas' assistant, I think he needs to hear what I'm going to say"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A report from France.   A report from France. I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 4:00 pm

"Oh, so you've finally figured out what that man's been doing?" A voice echoed before Ebony slowly formed from the Shadow of one of the guillotines. His head snapped around one mask before he continued. "I appologize for interrupting this conversation, but I've been wondering how long it would take you. The being dwells in darkness, it's his nature. I've witnessed countless times where he's consumed the souls of men in the shadows, always so sure what he was doing was right. Just say the word and You shall know exactly where he is, Shinigami...."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A report from France.   A report from France. I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 4:37 pm

Lord Death formed one of his oversized hands from seemingly nowhere, and snapped a finger. A giant glowing outline of his mask appeared, and he looked at it expectantly. In response, the air beside it seemed to tear straight up and down with red-black lightning. Sylas stepped through, pulling his mask and hood down. "You know I can travel on my own, Lord Death."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A report from France.   A report from France. I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 4:38 pm

"Good morning, Sylas" Adam greeted him.
"Do you want to hear something interesting about Vinnie Stiletto?" He asked as he crossed his arms
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A report from France.   A report from France. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A report from France.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Death City :: The Academy :: Death Room-
Jump to: