Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roxie's First Day

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Roxie's First Day Empty
PostSubject: Roxie's First Day   Roxie's First Day I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2014, 11:14 pm

It was a hot and humid day, and also Roxie's first day at the DWMA. She was nervous, exited, and hyper at the same time so... She was out of control. "I wonder if ill find a partner to work with?" She thought.
She quickly got to the last step and turned around only to find all of Death City within her view. "Wow!" She said out loud. "I think this will be a great year."
Back to top Go down

Roxie's First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roxie's First Day   Roxie's First Day I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2014, 11:54 pm

"this is gonna be a long year" magnus mumbled to himself as he climbed the stairs. when he reached the top he noticed another student. was she a weapon, or a meister. Damn! Magnus thought. I hate meeting new people. I have no choice. without a weapon i'm useless. Magnus walked up behind the girl slowly. "Umm...hey"
Back to top Go down

Roxie's First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roxie's First Day   Roxie's First Day I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 12:17 am

Roxie turned around. "Oh! Hello i'm Roxie whats your name?" She smiled at the boy. She also got to get a good look at him, he had black hair with red tips, he also had one red eye one yellow. "Wow! I like your eye!"
Back to top Go down

Roxie's First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roxie's First Day   Roxie's First Day I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 12:23 am

"thanks, i like your......um....face" Magnus said awkwardly. Crap! why did i just say that!. "so. how long have you been at this school."
Back to top Go down

Roxie's First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roxie's First Day   Roxie's First Day I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 12:30 am

She looked at him confusingly. "Um okay so! Are you a meister or a weapon?"
Back to top Go down

Roxie's First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roxie's First Day   Roxie's First Day I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 12:35 am

"Meister. how bout you"
Back to top Go down

Roxie's First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roxie's First Day   Roxie's First Day I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 12:40 am

"I'm a weapon! A 2 ft steel double bladed sword to be exact!" She smiled. Maybe he will be my meister she thought. "Would you like to see?"
Back to top Go down

Roxie's First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roxie's First Day   Roxie's First Day I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 12:47 am

"uuuh. ya sure"

Last edited by Vollstandig on June 30th 2014, 1:04 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Roxie's First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roxie's First Day   Roxie's First Day I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 12:51 am

Back to top Go down

Roxie's First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roxie's First Day   Roxie's First Day I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2014, 3:34 pm

Roxie turned into her weapon. "Do you like it?" She asked the miester.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Roxie's First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roxie's First Day   Roxie's First Day I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roxie's First Day
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Death City :: The Academy-
Jump to: