Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

James' Sicily Contract (Me and Jac600)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

James' Sicily Contract (Me and Jac600) Empty
PostSubject: James' Sicily Contract (Me and Jac600)   James' Sicily Contract (Me and Jac600) I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 2:57 am

James had just arrived in Sicily. He was given 3 contracts by his friend and partner Vinnie Stiletto. He chose to accept the contract in Sicily first. James sits on the corner of a building looking out over the waters of Sicily, seeing the boats come and go, it was pretty amazing. He stood up and decided that he should probably get to work. So, he made his way to the Assassin's Den located within Sicily. When he arrived his package of Arsenic had also arrived. A common poison, that has the highest fatality rate. Almost untraceable and no particular smell or taste. The best part... it can be mixed with water. He fixed the liquid poison and poured it into a vial, he put the vial onto his belt and packed a syringe. He now made he way towards the man's private manor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James' Sicily Contract (Me and Jac600)   James' Sicily Contract (Me and Jac600) I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 12:09 pm

ooc: I cannot remember his name nor find the pm which I told it to you. So I will call him target.
The target had just woken up, he went to the bathroom and took his Beta blockers. Then he ran himself a bath. he was at the highest floor of the three sotry building in the master bedroom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James' Sicily Contract (Me and Jac600)   James' Sicily Contract (Me and Jac600) I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 9:09 pm

James stood on a building overlooking the manor. He used his scope to look at the security, he noticed something peculiar. Almost every guard had a facial blemish then he noticed something that pleased him. A guard controlling the outer perimeter by himself, he was wearing an eye patch. He jumped from the building into the alley and waited for the guard to pass. As he walked by James grabbed him, snapped his neck and drug him into the alley and took his weapon and uniform.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James' Sicily Contract (Me and Jac600)   James' Sicily Contract (Me and Jac600) I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 10:45 pm

SOmone called for the captain of the sucurity team. " Hey sears, boss wants to see you! " Perfect....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James' Sicily Contract (Me and Jac600)   James' Sicily Contract (Me and Jac600) I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 11:08 pm

James walks through the gate, with his weapon, he looks at all of the security. He made his way into the manor as if he was a soldier on guard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James' Sicily Contract (Me and Jac600)   James' Sicily Contract (Me and Jac600) I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 11:35 pm

Imedaitnly a woman starts following him, a woman with a clipboard. His targets assistant most likley.
" So tommorow is the big day, the bosses trip to cabo. Now I got your email about the security formations, and called ahead to let the hotel know we would be using the back entrance. But they wouldent give me the time of day. " She goes on and on about plans conserning the security of the trip before James actually arives at the mans door. " So give them a call and let them know to listen to nancy, goobye hun. " She left him alone at his door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James' Sicily Contract (Me and Jac600)   James' Sicily Contract (Me and Jac600) I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 12:06 am

Ooc: that was confusing he is at the mans door right now? And is it morning or night?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James' Sicily Contract (Me and Jac600)   James' Sicily Contract (Me and Jac600) I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2014, 3:24 pm

Ooc: early morning and he is at the door to his room yes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: James' Sicily Contract (Me and Jac600)   James' Sicily Contract (Me and Jac600) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

James' Sicily Contract (Me and Jac600)
Page 1 of 1