Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Klaus Winchester

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Klaus Winchester Empty
PostSubject: Klaus Winchester   Klaus Winchester I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 1:24 am

Klaus Winchester

Weapon: Kara and Katrina Wilder

Love Interest: Crush on Adrastea Arcane

Appearance: He is a dirty blonde, with shaved sides but keeps the top long and combs it back to keep it out of his face and puts it in a ponytail that ends at the nape of his neck. He has thick black rimmed glasses that he cannot see anything without them. He has deep silver eyes that are often compared to the moon. He has a little bit of scruff on his chin and he likes it that way. He usually wears his olive colored hooded zip up jacket with a black tank that has a faded DWMA skull on underneath it. He wears a black studded belt with a wolf looking buckle. He wears tan cargo pants that have slits on the knees, and black and white striped street shoes. He he is a little lean in build but his arms are pretty beefy for a teen and is 5'6" in height. And his skin tone is a little tanner because of his Native American heritage.

Personality: Carefree is Klaus' middle name. If you gave him the choice to go train for a big fight that he has in 12 hours or sit in a grassy field staring up at the clouds, he would most definitely would choose the latter. He has a very chill attitude and with that is a little dense sometimes. Also a wise-cracker, he will try almost anything to make you laugh. But when it gets down to the nitty gritty and everything is on the line, something snaps in Klaus. He becomes a steely eyed warrior who would do anything in his power to stop the evil that is happening. 

History: The Bronx, New York City is where Klaus grew up with his family. He lived in a pretty tight apartment with his parents and little sister, Angeni. When Klaus and Annie(Klaus' nickname for his sister) were kids they were the best of friends. They did everything together and protected each other. In their neighborhood, kids didn't know what was worse, The wrath of the big brother when the little sister was getting picked on, or the fury of the little sister when someone hurt the big brother. They were the perfect team, and their friendship only grew stronger as they got older. But something happened to Klaus when he hit his teen years, he fell in with the wrong crowd. He became part of a gang of meisters and weapons who preyed on citizens and usually beat, mugged, and sometimes even killed innocent lives and the weapons would eat the human souls. Klaus didn't know what this meant at the time but he really didn't care because he was getting stronger as a meister, and he was slowly starting to like the carnage that he caused.

Klaus was becoming a criminal in his neighborhood, and it was starting cause problems in his family. His parents started to blame each other for Klaus becoming like this and fought constantly. Of course it only made Klaus want to leave the house more and hang out with his gang, who only made Klaus slip more into madness. The only thing that Klaus ever actually thought was right in his world was his little sister, Annie. Annie respected her brother's decisions but just didn't want to see him get hurt. Which is why Annie would sometimes sneak out of the house and keep an eye on him. It was one particular night that Klaus was beating on a passerby, but he was getting too vicious with him and was starting to make him bleed profusely. That was when Annie came to stop him but Klaus was far to gone into his madness. Annie put her hand on Klaus' shoulder to make him stop but instead Klaus took her arm and snapped it in half. Annie pleaded with Klaus to stop but what she saw was not Klaus, it was a monster. Klaus picked up his sister by the throat and choked the life out of her. He dropped his sister's lifeless body to the ground and what he saw next was her soul ascending from her body.

He snapped out of his insane trance and looked at the horror he committed. He dropped to his knees and warm tears started to run down his face. He picked the soul up in his hands and held it close to his chest and whispered " You were my best friend, you were everything to me!". He raised his head to the moon and let out a ear crushing scream of sorrow. After that he ran, ran from everything, and he didn't stop. He became a drifter, and did acts of heroism everywhere he went. He wasn't going to become that monster that he was again, he was going to redeem himself even if it killed him. This when he came to Death City, Nevada, the famous city of the DWMA. He now enrolls himself into the school to better himself, and respect the memory of his sister.

Miscellaneous:-Klaus is a little bit of a geek. Whether it be sci-fi or fantasy, he is probably in to it.
                            -He smokes cigarettes often
                            -If you notice when he is happy, it almost seems fake. Like he is covering up a pain but
                             doesn't want anyone to worry about him

Have You Read the Rules?
"I love Soul Eater!"[/center]

Last edited by Hoody on August 2nd 2014, 6:11 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

Klaus Winchester Empty
PostSubject: Re: Klaus Winchester   Klaus Winchester I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 12:40 pm

Ready for judging!
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Klaus Winchester Empty
PostSubject: Re: Klaus Winchester   Klaus Winchester I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 2:01 pm

I see no problems here.... Accepted!
Back to top Go down

Klaus Winchester Empty
PostSubject: Re: Klaus Winchester   Klaus Winchester I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 2:08 pm

Awesome job! You put a lot of work into this! If you want, I have a character that could be his weapon and gf. c-:
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Klaus Winchester Empty
PostSubject: Re: Klaus Winchester   Klaus Winchester I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 2:12 pm

CT, you know better than to post on character sheets.
Back to top Go down

Klaus Winchester Empty
PostSubject: Re: Klaus Winchester   Klaus Winchester I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 2:13 pm

Sorry, it's kinda my alternate to PMing. I'll try not to.
Back to top Go down

Klaus Winchester Empty
PostSubject: Re: Klaus Winchester   Klaus Winchester I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 10:43 pm

Wow, like, thanks! I thought I was going to get at least a few nit-picks here and there but I think your just being nice Lani, and I thank you for it!  :D And very interesting CT! We might have to discuss this in a different thread perhaps...
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Klaus Winchester Empty
PostSubject: Re: Klaus Winchester   Klaus Winchester I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2016, 12:01 pm

Klaus Winchester SuBGn35

Hoody, I don't know where you've been, but to update you: Klaus is perfectly within compliance with the rules as of 3/15/2016.

Elsewise, if you plan on dropping/deactivating this character, please let me know and/or add the appropriate tag to his CS title. Thank you. :)

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Klaus Winchester Empty
PostSubject: Re: Klaus Winchester   Klaus Winchester I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Klaus Winchester
Page 1 of 1