Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Flying Castle: An Uninvited Guest?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

The Flying Castle: An Uninvited Guest? Empty
PostSubject: The Flying Castle: An Uninvited Guest?   The Flying Castle: An Uninvited Guest? I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2014, 11:19 am

"There we go...." Fasha wiped some sweat off her face as she finished adjusting the engine of the flying castle on the 5th floor. It was mainly a large bronze sphere with several pipes and tubes coming off of it before going up or down at a hard angle. The part she had adjusted was two pipes sticking off of the engine, each sticking to the side with the end opposite to the actual engine open, fanning out in almost a funnel.

With a deep breath of anticipation, the Witch stuck her hands into the tubes and started to funnel some of her magic into them. The engine seemed to hum in response, starting to glow red and slightly vibrate. A smile crossed Fasha's face as she took her arms back out. The castle had been slowing down recently because her magic was fading away but, now that she had it back, the flying castle could go potentially another 30 years before she had to re-fuel it. Well, unless she found another use for the magic she was storing inside the structure....
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The Flying Castle: An Uninvited Guest?   The Flying Castle: An Uninvited Guest? I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2014, 11:58 am

It had been awhile now since Kotori had met with the man that took her home. After she recovered from her fall, she had stayed with them awhile. However, she missed flying around and traveling, so she found a small tree branch and flew off.

Today, Kotori had been taking a risk and flying pretty high up. Even though she had fallen durring a storm, she still loved the sky. She wasn't sure what it was that made her like the sky so much, she just knew it was nice. The wind in her face, the gentle sound of moving wind, the view of below.... okay... maybe not the view... That was a bit scary... But whatever. Not like she'd fall twice, right?

Her thoughts were halted as the small, pink-haired girl found herself flying face to face with a large mass of stone. Thing is though, it wasn't touching the ground. This was in fact a flying castle. A look of pure joy took Kotori's face as she made a quick dart for the structure. Maybe somebody would let her in to explore? Or she could try getting in on her own? Yeah. That plan was better. She could surprise whoever lived there! That'd be fun!
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Flying Castle: An Uninvited Guest?   The Flying Castle: An Uninvited Guest? I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2014, 12:41 pm

The day was great, so Fasha's and Chloe's soldiers, were..well..lazy. They all wanted to have at least one day of break from work, but someone had to protect the flying castle, right?
Most of them were playing cards, chess and other games to avoid the boredom.

On the second floor, in the armory, Chloe was playing chess with one of her elite guards while the rest of them were playing "UNO".
Sadly, Chloe was losing with her soldier. But she wasn't angry because of it, no, she was enjoing playing chess with her "champions" even if she was often losing with them.
And finally the necromancer heard "checkmate" and she lost.

Chloe stoop up and bowed. "Thank you for playing, Adrian" She said
Adrian also bowed. "It was a pleasure, Mistress Chloe"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Flying Castle: An Uninvited Guest?   The Flying Castle: An Uninvited Guest? I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2014, 2:14 pm

Fasha finally made her way down to the 4th floor. Normally, it was the armory. The idea was that there was a door onto the top of the flying castle a person could go through and that a group of people would be able to shoot at targets using wavelength guns. But she never really had any followers to use them... well, until now....

"Hey, Chloe." She mentioned, barely paying attention to what's been going on. "Good news, I've managed to get the engine working back at full power! Isn't that great? Now we can stay afloat for several years before the thing runs out and why the heck are all our men sitting up here playing card games?" The Witch slowly looked around. Yeah, as far as she could tell this was every one of their soldiers!
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The Flying Castle: An Uninvited Guest?   The Flying Castle: An Uninvited Guest? I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2014, 2:44 pm

Meanwhile, Kotori had made her way to the roof and hopped off her branch. Thing is, it kinda fell over the side... Oh well. Maybe they'd let her borrow a stick? First she had to find a way in though. She looked around a bit, eventually coming to a door. Why was there a door on the roof of a castle? Maybe they had to sweep it sometimes. That would mean they had brooms. Brooms were good.

Deciding to go in, she opened the door and looked around. She tried to be quiet, but the door closed rather loudly. Hopefully nobody heard, that way she could still surprise them. It would be a nice surprise, that's for sure. Maybe a party? Then again... who would she invite on such short notice? Not that they could even get here.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Flying Castle: An Uninvited Guest?   The Flying Castle: An Uninvited Guest? I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2014, 3:12 pm

"Hey, David? Did you hear that?" One of the soldiers that were on the same floor as Kotori, asked.
"What?" Another one replied.
"Uh..Nevermind..It was probably my imagination." He said

Meanwhile in the armory
Chloe looked around. "Uhm..We've decided to kee an eye on the armory, right, boys?" she said with a smile
The soldiers nodded.
"Hm and about the engines..Good work, Fasha!" The necromancer patted Fasha's shoulder.
She felt ashamed because The phoenix witch caught her and her elite guards on playing games instead of working. So she tried to change topic.
Chloe suddenly realized that they probably aren't the only ones who are doing..nothing..
"B-But don't tell me that the rest of our men are also playing games!" She suddenly said as she put her both hands on Fasha's shoulders.
Suddenly the rest of her elite guars stopped playing games and stood up. They just realized how dangerous their stupidity was. Because everyone was playing games, the castle was unguarded!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Flying Castle: An Uninvited Guest?   The Flying Castle: An Uninvited Guest? I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2014, 3:26 pm

Fasha shook her head as soon as she heard the sound. She could have sworn she looked the hatch on the roof of the castle! She turned to the side, not really wanting Chloe to know she forgot something THAT simple.

"I... yeah, at least they're in a place where they can guard the weapons. I need to go make sure the engine's handling the magical energy well." The Witch lied. "But when I get back, I'm going to have a LONG talk with all of you guys about this!" She glanced around before making her way up the stairs back to the 5th floor of the castle.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Flying Castle: An Uninvited Guest?   The Flying Castle: An Uninvited Guest? I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2014, 3:30 pm

The soldiers' and Chloe's faces turned pale.
They were afraid what Fasha might do. But they knew that something wasn't okay.
Chloe also heard the sound, she didn't know if her soldiers heard it too. But if she was right, then they should stay in the armory and keep an eye on the weapons.
"Okay, boys. Be prepared to beg Fasha for forgiveness" She said
The soldiers nodded. "Yes, Mistress Chloe!"
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The Flying Castle: An Uninvited Guest?   The Flying Castle: An Uninvited Guest? I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2014, 3:35 pm

Kotori was meanwhile standing at the doorway, pondering what to do now. Did she continue going? Which way? Maybe she should stay here and plan some more? If she did have a party, maybe she could get a giant balloon to fly them all up? First she had to get down though. That was easier said than done, of course. First thing was first though, get a way back down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Flying Castle: An Uninvited Guest?   The Flying Castle: An Uninvited Guest? I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2014, 3:59 pm

As soon as Fasha got to the 5th floor, she stopped and just starred at the person there for a moment. She seemed to be a child with pink hair and a black robe-like outfit. What the heck was going on? How did a kid manage to get this high up in the air and find them? And then how did they know to.... She couldn't have just wondered into the castle or something, right?

"Uhh, hey there?" The Witch started, awkwardly. Maybe this person wasn't as innocent as they appeared? "You wouldn't happen to be older than you appear, right? Because if this is some curse or something....."
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The Flying Castle: An Uninvited Guest?   The Flying Castle: An Uninvited Guest? I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2014, 6:45 am

Kotori looked at Fasha, then tilted her head to the side. Curse? Kotori didn't remember any curses. Was that good or bad? Maybe she was cursed and she didn't know it? "I don't remember any curse..." She responded, now thinking really hard. No. She was definitely not cursed. She gave a smile of confidance and added a second responce. "No, not cursed. Wait... Is being lost a curse... 'cause then I might be cursed..." Now she had confused herself. Was she cursed? Now her head hurt...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Flying Castle: An Uninvited Guest?   The Flying Castle: An Uninvited Guest? I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2014, 10:19 am

"I don't...." Fasha sighed heavilly, closing her eyes and shaking her head for a moment. Really?! So literally anyone could have walked in on them because they left the hatch open? She stopped and thought about it for a moment. Actually, if they could manage to use her magic to make some form of barrier, that could be really helpful. And it's not like she had any real lack of magic right now....

"Whatever! You're not cursed just... well, I don't know. You're either lucky that you landed here safely or unlucky because you landed on a Witch's castle full of armed guards and stuff." Just what WAS she going to do with this kid? It wasn't like she was a threat but they couldn't just take in some random child. "You have parents around or something, right?"
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The Flying Castle: An Uninvited Guest?   The Flying Castle: An Uninvited Guest? I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2014, 7:34 am

Parents? She kinda had parents, but they wouldn't mind her being around. What was this about a witch's castle? Was this lady a witch? "Well... I kinda have parents, but I dunno where home is. Also, there's a witch here? Can I meet them? People say I'm a witch when they see me do my magic tricks, y'know!" She answered happily, smiling up at Fasha with a look of excitement in her eyes. She didn't know too many other witches, so she was always excited to find one.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Flying Castle: An Uninvited Guest?   The Flying Castle: An Uninvited Guest? I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2014, 2:47 pm

"Hey guys? Something is wrong..I'll go and check it" Chloe said to her elite guards.
Then the witch left the armory and went up to the 5th floor.
When she reached it, she saw Fasha and..a young girl.
"What? Who is this girl?" She thought to herslef.
Then an idea came into her head.
With a slight smile she walked over to them.
"F-Fasha?" She asked as she looked at Kotori. Then she looked at Fasha
"I..I didn't know that you have a daughter.." She said with confused expression on her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Flying Castle: An Uninvited Guest?   The Flying Castle: An Uninvited Guest? I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2014, 3:39 pm

"What?!" Fasha exclaimed, supprised at Chloe's comment. Why would that be her first thought? She glanced down at the little girl judgementally. Specifically at her pink hair. There's no way that would even be possible, she never hung around anyone with pink hair. The Witch brushed some of her red hair out of her face. Wait, there was that time with that one guy who had white hair... and red and white do make pink.... Wait, what the heck was she even thinking?! She would have remembered giving birth!

"I don't know who the heck this girl is!" Fasha shouted, slightly flustered, "She just kind-of showed up and started asking about magic tricks or something. I'm not even sure who she is. I think she's a Witch, but how-" Fasha groaned slightly, crossing her arms. "What do you think we should do with her?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Flying Castle: An Uninvited Guest?   The Flying Castle: An Uninvited Guest? I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2014, 3:52 pm

Chloe looked at the girl and crossed her arms.
"Oooh..So it isn't your child..I don't knooow..If she isn't a witch, we can..you know..Death Valley and boom, boom and she's with my people in Death City..But I think that she's a witch ..Uhm..only because she's here..So, if she's a witch..then..Why don't we let her stay with us?" The necromancer spoke.
Chloe seemed to be very serious.
However, this situation was very weird. Out of nowhere a young girl appears in their castle. That didn't make any sense. But letting her stay would be a great idea..In Chloe's opinion.
And she would even take care of her, if Fasha didn't want to.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The Flying Castle: An Uninvited Guest?   The Flying Castle: An Uninvited Guest? I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2014, 4:05 pm

Kotori thought for a moment. Stay here? Maybe it'd be fun to hang around for awhile? Yes. These people were funny. Plus, it was a FLYING CASTLE. There had to be something to do on a FLYING CASTLE. "Can I really? I can help... Uh... Move things! Small things... But things!" She exclaimed, trying to dart past Fasha to Chloe. This new girl seemed like fun.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Flying Castle: An Uninvited Guest?   The Flying Castle: An Uninvited Guest? I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2014, 4:36 pm

Chloe suddenly hugged Kotori and looked at Fasha.
"Can she stay,Fasha? Pleeeaaasee...She is so adorable~!" The necromancer said with begging tone.

She hoped that Fasha will let the girl stay with them.
For some reason Chloe already liked her. But what if Fasha says no? Chloe didn't know.
That's why Fasha had to let her stay!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Flying Castle: An Uninvited Guest?   The Flying Castle: An Uninvited Guest? I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2014, 4:55 pm

"You can't be serious! I mean.... Really?" The phoenix Witch sighed, shaking her head slightly. They couldn't just take in some kid and hope it went well... could they? Well, it really wasn't an ordinary kid, after all. "Alright, alright, fine." Fasha mentioned, giving in. "We might as well see if we can help her figure out some form of magic. And it's not like they really would pose too much of a threat."

She glanced over, glaring directly at Kotori. "But I swear if you so much as SPIT at the generator, I'm going to take you to the top of this castle and literally kick you off. You understand?"
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The Flying Castle: An Uninvited Guest?   The Flying Castle: An Uninvited Guest? I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2014, 6:34 am

"Not really... Mostly cuz I dunno what a generator is. I don't spit though, so I think it's ok..." Kotori answered, squeezing Chloe happily. At least she could stay for now. Then something crossed her mind. Who was she even hugging? She looked up at Chloe with a confused look, then spoke. "...Who are you? My name's Kotori."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Flying Castle: An Uninvited Guest?   The Flying Castle: An Uninvited Guest? I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2014, 8:35 am

Chloe let her go and bowed.
"I'm Chloe Carmen. A raven witch and a necromancer " She introduced herself.
Then she looked at Fasha and gestured at her. "An this is...." She said wanting Fasha to introduce herself too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Flying Castle: An Uninvited Guest?   The Flying Castle: An Uninvited Guest? I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2014, 10:46 am

"Okay then...." The Witch muttered just hoping Kotori wouldn't jam something into the generator and ruin their home. "Well, I'm Fasha, the Phoenix Witch. I have power over fire and rebirth with a makeshift aging spell." A smile crossed her face as she moved her head close to Kototi's. "So if I wanted to I could turn you into a flaming old woman and nobody would ever know!"

Fasha took a step back, laughing evilly as a joke.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: The Flying Castle: An Uninvited Guest?   The Flying Castle: An Uninvited Guest? I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2014, 5:02 am

(Sorry... Kinda had ipod issues. Couldn't post for awhile. Fixed it though! So... Kotori time... Here we go... >~<')

Kotori thought for a moment at their replies. She answered them in sections, as that was the most logical thing to do here, right? Chloe and Fasha... "Your names are pretty. Also, what's necromanancer? Oh, and if you made me old, would I be all wrinkly and stuff? Then I could be all like "Get off Fasha's cloud you crazy kids!"" Kotori replied, acting like a generic old person durring the last part. She had always wanted to say that. Fasha laughed funny though. Like one of those bad guys that always get beat up in cartoons.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Flying Castle: An Uninvited Guest?   The Flying Castle: An Uninvited Guest? I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2014, 9:22 am

Chloe giggled.
Ktorori seemed to be a really nice young girl. She was funny and very curious, so having her in their "team" might be really interesting.
"Well...Necromancer is a person who can bring dead people back to life
The necromancer replied with a smile.
Then she looked at Fasha and giggled.
"Oh Fasha, Fasha..You like teasing little girls, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Flying Castle: An Uninvited Guest?   The Flying Castle: An Uninvited Guest? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Flying Castle: An Uninvited Guest?
Page 1 of 1