Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Quarantined (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Quarantined (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Quarantined (Open)   Quarantined (Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2014, 7:54 pm

Alright, so I recently finished watching 'Quarantine 2: Terminal'. If you haven't seen it, don't worry. You'll still be able to roleplay.

On a flight from Los Angeles to Nashville, a passenger aboard the flight becomes violent after getting bit by a 'hamster' that another passenger had brought aboard the plane. However, the 'hamsters' weren't hamsters. They were lab rats brought aboard the plane for the owner's students.

Throughout the movie, each of the other passengers become infected one by one until there is but one survivor. Once you're infected, there isn't any turning back.

Your goal is to get to the old drainage tunnel underneath the airport to escape. Just remember. There ARE loose lab rats moving around the terminal. After every one of my fifteen posts after everybody gets inside of the terminal, I'll do a dice roll for the rats, and for who the rat attacks. You CAN kill the rat, but once bitten, you can't go back.

RULES:

-Because the pilots and the first insane character are NPCs, I'll be temporarily side-playing the characters until the plane lands and everybody is out. There won't be the baggage handler like there was in the movie. Instead, you'll have to make your way through the terminal until you find the engineer's office. There, you'll find the maps of the building to get to the drainage tunnel.

-I've repeated it before, but if you've been infected, there is no antidote.

-To get infected, you can either be bitten, or the infected blood of the victim can enter your body in some way, shape, or form.

-There will be a posting order. I'll place it underneath this rule once we have a list.

-You can only skip people after three days of them not posting if they don't have a reason for an absence. If you want to drop out of the thread, simply say so. We'll roleplay it out from there as to what happened to your character(s).

-The dice roles will be COMPLETELY random. I'm not going to favor people.

-There can be more than one survivor.

-You can use up to two characters.

-The roster can only include up to 10 characters.

-One person will know about the rats being carriers throughout the whole roleplay. I'll do a dice roll, and I'll PM you to tell you what role you have in the roleplay. If you're the person who knew about the infected rats, you are going to have to hide the secret for as long as you can until somebody gives you away.

-If your character has black blood in the SE world, they can't in this one. The only way to kill somebody infected is to kill them anyway you would kill somebody who is uninfected. It works the same way. I say this because characters with black blood would be able to avoid the attacks. That would be unfair.

-You have about four posts of yours after you've been infected until you actually start turning violent. After the fourth post, you will have large symptoms before actually completely turning. This includes: Foaming at the mouth, bloodshot eyes, dizziness, and lot's stuttering and loss of words.

-You're characters can still use weapon forms, but nothing else.

-I want to see some decent posts. At LEAST four good sentences per post.

-I'll do the dice roll once the roster is full.

-HAVE FUN. C:<

The rules will be fixed and enforced as we go.
Back to top Go down

Quarantined (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quarantined (Open)   Quarantined (Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2014, 9:43 pm

I'll get it thus late tanite :P
Back to top Go down

Quarantined (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quarantined (Open)   Quarantined (Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2014, 8:54 pm

I will join
Back to top Go down

Quarantined (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quarantined (Open)   Quarantined (Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2014, 7:28 am

This sounds pretty awesome. When are you planning on starting it? Because I definitely plan to be a part of this.
Back to top Go down

Quarantined (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quarantined (Open)   Quarantined (Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2014, 2:49 pm

Well, as long as this becomes popular, I'll start it soon enough.
Back to top Go down

Quarantined (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quarantined (Open)   Quarantined (Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2014, 7:30 am

Well, you can count me in, mate. I'm there.
Back to top Go down

Quarantined (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quarantined (Open)   Quarantined (Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2014, 9:42 am

Count me in cause there will be loads of flying rat things
Back to top Go down

Quarantined (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quarantined (Open)   Quarantined (Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2014, 9:47 am

Nobody mentioned they could fly. I am now terrified if what I'll find in that topic.
Back to top Go down

Quarantined (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quarantined (Open)   Quarantined (Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2014, 10:55 am

Damn auto correct it eft me everytime
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Quarantined (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quarantined (Open)   Quarantined (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quarantined (Open)
Page 1 of 1