Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aftermath

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Aftermath - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermath   Aftermath - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2014, 11:28 pm

Raya looked surprised when she saw that it was her partner, and tears flooded her eyes as she swung the branch again, on purpose this time. "You don't just leave the house when I'm scared you won't come back!" she cried, her blue eyes watery and hurt. "You scared me so much! I thought you were gone forever," she whimpered, brushing her hands across her eyes and dropping the stick, hiccupping as tears ran down her cheeks.
Back to top Go down

Aftermath - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermath   Aftermath - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2014, 12:21 am

Luis raised his arm in time to block the stick, and promptly rubbed where the welt would be. "Ow!" He repeated. "That noise hurts you know!?" He observed, as Raya dropped the stick, and began her water works. Sighing he readied a response. "Hey now, I just left for a second. I'm not going anywhere okay?" Taking a hand, and petting her head, using the other to rub his sore own.
Back to top Go down

Aftermath - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermath   Aftermath - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2014, 2:09 pm

Raya looked at him with a hiccup and rubbed her eyes, sniffling slightly as she calmed down. "You scared me," she whimpered, looking up at him with pitiful blue eyes. "I was worried there was something wrong with you, and you were going to get hurt... so... so I ran to go find you. I thought you were someone bad ruining the trees, so I was going to protect Death City," she said, sniffling and standing up a little straighter. "If you were a real bad guy, I would've beat you."
Back to top Go down

Aftermath - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermath   Aftermath - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2014, 10:24 pm

He drew his hand from the injury to assure himself that Raya hadn't drawn any blood. "Yeah, I bet" He said with a light laugh. What was he angry about again? The memory of the past few minutes was diluted in a haze of blinding emotion. A sniffle from the girl called him forth from his thoughts. Kneeling down to her level, he gives her another light pat on the head. "Listen, you're strong, but you shouldn't charge into thing like that without back up." He warned, showing all the affection of a sibling brother. "Look, you bandages are coming loose, and everything." He sighed, looking down.
Back to top Go down

Aftermath - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermath   Aftermath - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2014, 1:59 pm

Raya rubbed her eyes as Luis patted her head and smiled slightly, reaching over to put her hand in his hair as well. "I'm sorry I hit your head so hard. I didn't mean to," she said softly, tilting her head to the side and looking down at her feet again. "Yeah, they are. I was worried," she defended herself, crossing her arms over her chest. "Are you okay? I hit you hard," she fretted, standing on her tiptoes to look at where she'd hit him, trying to peer over and see where she had hit him, wondering if there was blood or a bruise or something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aftermath - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aftermath   Aftermath - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aftermath
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2