Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

me (WIP)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

me (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: me (WIP)   me (WIP) I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2014, 3:51 am

me (WIP) Place%20image%20URL%20here%20(Optional)

Name (Fukushima, Kira)

Meister: (List the name of your Meister partner or soon-to-be partner here)

Weapon Form: (a chain scythe that has a dark green streak next to the blade the rest of it is black. there is a scythe on each side of the chain and the chain can't be extended.)

Love Interest: ()

Appearance: (short red hair with a dense fringe, grey eyes, A red t-shirt with a yellow smiley face on the front, black jeans, dark green coat)

Personality: (shy around large groups of people, confident, dislikes being in charge)

History: (kira was abandoned on the streets when she was 2 and lived by looking adorable at the door steps of random people she found out that she was a weapon at the age of 12 and insted of just begging for food and a place to stay kira started working for the police and ernd her keep from there. she would love to become a part of DWMA some time in the future)

Miscellaneous: (Additional information of any importance that does not belong to any other category can be placed here)

Have You Read the Rules?
"Answer here"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

me (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: me (WIP)   me (WIP) I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2014, 3:38 pm

Wolf, just a few things:
1.) If you could get rid of the parentheses around everything,
2.) Appearance, Personality, and History all have to be at least a hundred words, or around there. While History is about where we want it, if you could please expand on Appearance and Personality we'd appreciate it
3.) Grammar things like capitalizing the starts of sentences, and putting in commas and periods to separate thoughts
4.) There's an answer to the "Have you read the rules" question inside the rules. Please read the rules to get the answer. Thank you~
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

me (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: me (WIP)   me (WIP) I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2014, 3:43 pm

Also, I hope you don't mind, but could you put your character's name in the title? It'll make the Staff's job a little easier with the organization of the characters. No hard feelings. c:
Back to top Go down

me (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: me (WIP)   me (WIP) I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2014, 11:22 pm

I'm pretty sure this character's unfinished, guys. Otherwise they would have put some kind-of answear to the section on reading the rules. I'll give it about a month and if it isn't ever completed, it'll go into the inactive section.
Back to top Go down

me (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: me (WIP)   me (WIP) I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2014, 10:32 am

Yeah, I know her IRL. This is her first time doing anything like role playing, so she's a bit... rough around the edges.. I'll make sure she gets everything right, since this is her first attempt and first character.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

me (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: me (WIP)   me (WIP) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

me (WIP)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Characters :: Character Creation :: Weapon Creation :: Inactive Weapons-
Jump to: