Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Two Wrecking Balls (WIP)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Two Wrecking Balls (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: The Two Wrecking Balls (WIP)   The Two Wrecking Balls (WIP) I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2014, 12:45 pm

The Two Wrecking Balls (WIP) How-to-draw-baby-pitbulls-baby-pitbulls_1_000000010743_5

Hercules and Cerberus

Species: Pit Bulls

Meister: XVI (Sixteen)

Weapon Form: They transform into two huge spiked wrecking balls. They look almost about 12,000 lb and their diameter is 1'11". The balls themselves are made out of carbon steel that is colored black. The spikes that protrude out of the balls are come out only about 11". The spikes are also made from carbon steel. They have metal loops on them as well, as if a chains could be placed on them.
The Two Wrecking Balls (WIP) 2Q==

Love Interest: Anyone who nurtures them on a daily basis!

Appearance: They are two pit bull pups. Cerberus has blue eyes and dark brown coat that has white spots speckled over his pelt. Hercules is a brighter brown color, almost a orange color. His eye color is a bright golden color. You can see also that they have worn scars on their bodies where there skin is visible.

Personality: At heart they are just two playful pups. But on the outside they become hardened at human beings. Their experiences in the past with human like people make them wary of them. But if you just be nice to them and you'll see that they are just two dogs wanting to be loved. Hercules is the very outgoing one. He is super energetic and wants to rustle with his brother all the time. Cerberus on the other hand is a little more tamed. He would rather prefer a nap than playing with his brother.

History: A witch thought of something one day. What if she made a demon weapon with an animal soul? The witch gathered everything she needed to make a weapon with an animal's soul, but it failed. She tried time and time again, but to no avail. She then discovered that animal souls are weaker than a normal human soul. She then figured that she had to use twice the souls she has been using.

The witch found two pit bull pups in an alley way and did the dirty deed. She combined them with a wrecking ball, and thus Hercules and Cerberus were born. The witch cackled in her brilliance, and made the two pups her slaves forever. The two pit bulls were more than abused. The witch treated them like garbage, and worse yet did even more experiments on them while they were still awake.

Finally, the pups had enough. One night they sneaked out of their pens and went to the witch while she was asleep. They jumped up on the bed and before the witch could awake, SPLAT! The witch was no more. Cerby and Herc finally was free to roam where they pleased. Back on the streets, they now make a harbor their new home and playground. But little do they know is that they are about to find their new home.

Miscellaneous: Their soul wavelengths are a little more harder to to resonate with than a usual weapon soul
Have You Read the Rules?
ARF! :O3 Translastion: "I love Soul Eater!"

Last edited by Hoody on July 26th 2014, 12:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Two Wrecking Balls (WIP)   The Two Wrecking Balls (WIP) I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2014, 12:50 pm

PM Deth and Beetle for these guys, alright?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Two Wrecking Balls (WIP)   The Two Wrecking Balls (WIP) I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2014, 12:51 pm

Not done with them yet, but will do Lani!
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Two Wrecking Balls (WIP)   The Two Wrecking Balls (WIP) I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2014, 1:17 pm

Thank you, dearest :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Two Wrecking Balls (WIP)   The Two Wrecking Balls (WIP) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Two Wrecking Balls (WIP)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Characters :: Character Creation :: Weapon Creation :: Inactive Weapons-
Jump to: