Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Storm Riptide (Demon Weapon)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Storm Riptide (Demon Weapon) Empty
PostSubject: Storm Riptide (Demon Weapon)   Storm Riptide (Demon Weapon) I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2014, 11:29 pm

Meister: Doesn't have one

Weapon Form: A Kyoketsu-shoge. (chained kunai) Storm's chain about 20 feet in length, 2 inches wide, and black in color. At the end of the blade is his blade, about 1 1/2 feet long, 3 inches in width, and navy blue in color. A second curved blade is located at the hilt, sticking out the left side. It's approx. 3 inches in length, and also navy blue in color.

Love Interest: N/A

Appearance: Storm stands at 5'7, and weighs about 145 pounds. He has foggy grey eyes and medium length black hair. His clothing consists of a black tank top with white straps, black skinny jeans, black and gold sneakers, 2 gold wristbands, and a necklace with a sapphire pendant. Storm's eyes seem to be ever droopy, maybe it's because his skin has almost turned to leather of all the days in the sun, or maybe it's because he stays up all night to watch anime. Storm's mouth seems to be always in a smile, although, he has a slight overbite, which causes his upper lip to protrude a bit.

Personality: Storm is a laid back, smooth talkin' ladies man. Correction. Storm is a lazy, now-it-all asshole. Although his friends try to turn the other cheek about this, he makes it REAL hard to.

"HEY GUYS! LET'S GO TO THE BOARDWALK AND THROW HALF-EATEN CORN DOGS AT THE HOBOS!"

I rest my case. Although a jerk most of the time, Storm cares dearly for his friends, even to the point of risking his life for them. Storm shows a weird pleasure in killing and eating Kishin Souls.(don't ask me why) Just like he other students at the DWMA, Storm strives to be on top, which has formed his stubborn and jerky attitude.

History: Storm was born on October 18th, to the family of the O' Neils. The O' Neils were a happy family and cared much for Storm, but that happiness didn't last long. At the age of 3, Storm's parents and brother were killed in a car accident and Storm was sent to an orphanage on the outskirts of Death City. He stayed there for eight years before discovering his powers as a weapon. While out surfing one day, (where his last name came from) Storm felt of his board wiping out from a huge wave. Struggling for air, Storm saw a boat near the shore. Almost out of breath, Storm's arm turned into a chained kunai, which stuck to the hull of the boat. Storm yanked himself out, and returned to the orphanage. After figuring out he was a weapon, Storm set out for the DWMA. Upon registration, Storm decided on the last name Riptide, and has been at the DWMA for the last five years.

Did you read the rules:

"I Love Soul Eater!"

Last edited by Storm Riptide on July 25th 2014, 10:37 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Storm Riptide (Demon Weapon)   Storm Riptide (Demon Weapon) I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2014, 4:48 am

Now, Demon Weapons are not my forte but I have to tell you about the rules, which you seem to have not read at all. Read them and put the proper answer into the last question. On top of that, it is against the rules to use canon characters anywhere within character sheets. Also, to have this accepted by anyone, you probably need to add to the appearance and personality.

Also, you need an age. Also, just a little fyi, this site takes place around 10-15 years after the happenings of Soul Eater.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Storm Riptide (Demon Weapon)   Storm Riptide (Demon Weapon) I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2014, 9:24 am

I put in the age because it's mentioned that he was born 16 years ago in his history. Also, contrary to what Arc just said, his appearence and personallity are fine. They could be better, but I'll accept it. And, while you would need an Admin to play Tsubaki if he ever wants to actually meet her, there's no rule against having a crush against whatever character you want your OC to be in love with. I REALLY doubt he'd ever end up with Tsubaki, but he's free to like her.

All you really need to do is glance through the rules and you'll see what you need to change before he's approved.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Storm Riptide (Demon Weapon)   Storm Riptide (Demon Weapon) I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2014, 10:02 am

Actually, Deth, minimum word count on personality, appearance and history is 100 words. I checked these and they were more like 60-70.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Storm Riptide (Demon Weapon)   Storm Riptide (Demon Weapon) I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2014, 2:25 pm

If you can get 3 lines to cover what they basically look like, information like hair color and what they're wearing, and you can get 3 good lines to cover their general personallity, then it's good enough for me.

Anyways, accepted, Storm! The character seems pretty standard and not really that intresting to me, but he works well enough and I can see him being a nice platform to develop further off of.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Storm Riptide (Demon Weapon)   Storm Riptide (Demon Weapon) I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2014, 2:32 pm

Oh yeah, I forget to add that Storm has a Healing Wavelength.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Storm Riptide (Demon Weapon)   Storm Riptide (Demon Weapon) I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2014, 4:55 pm

Edit: Update on Storm's appearance. Ditching his old attire, Storm now sports a black tee shirt with a white trident as the logo. The shirt is covered by a blue cargo jacket, with the left sleeve rolled up to his elbow. On his left wrist is a pink bracelet to promote breast cancer awareness. A pair of beige skinny jeans replace his old ones, accompanied by a pair of black and gold high top sneakers. A backward black snapback is found on his head, right above his pair of aviator sunglasses.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Storm Riptide (Demon Weapon)   Storm Riptide (Demon Weapon) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Storm Riptide (Demon Weapon)
Page 1 of 1