Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Daemon Aceren

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Daemon Aceren Empty
PostSubject: Daemon Aceren   Daemon Aceren I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2014, 4:04 pm

Name: Who Needs to Know?

Gender: Male, Female, Both, Neither, i don't remember...are you blind.... oh this is suppose to be serious.... well option one... that means Male

Age: To young to die, to old to live.... you just don't get the joke do you... yeah yeah i know i'm an impertinent teenager... i'm 16 dude

Meister: Whoever can handle me.

Weapon Form: I don't ask about what you do in your free time now do I? But I do have some pride in my weapon form: I am a sword weapon, in which i mean that when I transform I turn into a double edge sword that is two handed, and  5 feet long with a thickness of three inches. But not only that, but the bade is able to break apart into two single edge swords, that are about 5 feet long and at the thickest part is one and a half inches.... don't give me that doubting stare, it's true I tell you... in fact, I have a cousin who does the same thing.... yeah, yeah he goes to the Academy as well.... The color of my sword is silver on the blade and hilt. The hilt is nothing elegant, just engraved with a red jewel.  The point sharpen into a very fine form, and has nothing else. Whenever I split apart, I turn into two single edge.... yes, I am repeating myself... no it's not to waste time either.... swords. They are one and half inches thick, ending in a sharp point, with the hilt morphing to mirror each other. They are joined together by a soul chain... a soul chain is where the chain is invisible to everybody but those with soul perception and that isn't like regular chains, see, the soul chains don't get in the way of fighting as regular chains would and can extend however far apart that it needs to go... can't believe you didn't know that... and morph into one handed hilts so that whoever decides to be my meister isn't off balanced by my awesome weapon form... yes i am that conceited.... hey now...... whatever I'll continue.... well actual that's all I have....

Love Interest: I don't ask in your tastes, please, don't rummage through mine.

Appearance: Geez oh, your really blind, aren't you? Well, I'll spell it out for you. I am blond haired, blue eyed, wait, your looking at me suspiciously, oh so you can see? Fine, I'll answer you, correctly. Green eyed, brown haired, standing at 5' 11" and weighing around 155. I like the darker things of like so wear dark colors, including black, dark red, dark blue, and my favorite gray. I wear black pants, dark red shirt with curious logos and various things I like that you won't ever see because of my gray hoodie that I am always wearing. In my ears, there is earphoness of white color. I wear them because they were given to me by a friend long past dead. Hey don't give me that look. Trust me, when you hear my history, you'l be crying your tears out. To continue, my shoes that I wear are gray tennis shoes that are worn out so much that I have duct tape keeping them together. My socks are black ankle socks. Oh, you don't care about my socks. Well, I do care about them. Now, can you stop interrupting me?

Personality: Really, you haven't figured me out yet? Condescending beyond compare? A hater of all things? Oh, a serious, deep touch of the heart telling of myself. Okay, so here it is: a serious guy who loves to be sarcastic and would rather point out your flaws then point out your achievements. Though I do have a redeeming characteristic, though most people... your giving me that weird look again, do you mind?... don't believe that I have this characteristic, I am loyal and will defend my friends in times of needs. I have bravery and despise cowards. I rather stay and fight than bail out at the first signs of trouble. I can push people to the brink of anger and I can know their breaking point and know when to stop. What? You don't think I can stop? Well can you stop being annoying and interrupting.... I don't care if it's your job to ask questions... Now to continue on with this interview...

History: All I am asking is that you don't question me during this part at all, else, I will lose focus and the point of my story.... Thank you for your consideration. I was born to one Molly and one Mike, not the most creative parent names around, I tell you, but my grandparents aren't very creative at all. My dad is where I get my weapon form from while my mom is another weapon form that apparently didn't take to me. Oh well, life goes on as they say. So growing up, I had one friend.... don't you say a word... oh you weren't going to say anything... well, guess, I'll continue then... and he was like my only friend. We did everything together. One day, we were in a shopping mall and he gave me this nice headphones, 'cause he claims I'm always messing mine up or losing them. Anyways, later that same day, we were walking down the street and a car careens out of control, it comes towards me and my friend, and my friend pushes me out of the way, unfortunately for him, it hits him. The car and him slam into the wall, and he is pinned into the wall, with the car on fire. I rush over to him, and try to pry him out. The car is stuck in there pretty tight, and the people in the car can't get out either. My friend looks at me.... are you crying?.... oh so your eyes just sparkle at random times?... okay, I'll continue.... and says, "Help the people in trouble, forget about me."
Today, I am haunted by what happens. I felt in my terror and anger that ability to transform. I did just that and found my arms turned to weapons. I saved the people in the car, who in terror, run away. Those cowards... I'll never forgive those type of people. Anyways, I try to save my friend. He didn't make it, I did... what do you mean I can't leave it like that? I can and will leave the story like that.... thanks for giving me permission not to finish... oh my plans.... becoming a death scythe and destroying those cowardly kishin that inhabits this world.

Miscellaneous: I hate cowards. I have a cool ability... yeah it's really cool.... I don't give a crap what you want to know or not know.... fine I'll tell you this one time... I can feel when somebody is lying to me... yeah that's my ability.... what did you say?.... of course, it's cool.... I'm out of here...
Have You Read the Rules?
Reading rules isn't my way, though I do know that there is a secret code that goes here: Souleater loves me.
Back to top Go down

Daemon Aceren Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daemon Aceren   Daemon Aceren I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2014, 8:04 pm

I like that you're trying something new, but this bio is REALLY confusing to read! I get that the character is meant to be against the whole interview thing, but it just comes off as more filler than showing your character's voice. Which is odd since if the unrelated stuff was taken out, every section would still be long enough. It just feels like the main problem is that if this was a different character, the interview style would have worked a lot better.

That being said, the character itself is still pretty solid. It feels like if not for this style they might have come off as much more average for a weapon, but there's some good things here. I like how there's information on how they view Kishin and that it seems to be hinting that they might be pursuing Death Scythe status to deal with the guilt of being a weapon, possibly brought on by the association with their friend's car crash. And that really is part the character's strength, they're played off as a kind-of an edgy typical teen, but it feels really justified.

Accepted! Overall, I'd say this character's a good step above average, but could use a bit more creativity outside of his weapon form, in my oppinion, to seperate him from standard weapons.
Back to top Go down

Daemon Aceren
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Characters :: Character Creation :: Weapon Creation :: Inactive Weapons-
Jump to: