Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Usual [Open to all!]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage

The Usual [Open to all!] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Usual [Open to all!]   The Usual [Open to all!] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2014, 11:08 pm

Darcy looked at the boys and back at Caroline. "I'd like to go get lunch, but can you maybe help us for a little bit?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual [Open to all!]   The Usual [Open to all!] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2014, 11:12 pm

Caroline grabbed Darcy's shoulder before exclaiming, "Hey! I got this!" She took a deep breath and began to focus on Darcy. She focused to the point she forgot to breath and her face was turning red. She finally inhaled, gasping for air. "All right! Round two!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual [Open to all!]   The Usual [Open to all!] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2014, 11:17 pm

Wren was about to say something before Caroline started. He stood in silence and watched.
(OOC: I should've specified, I meant for the food invitation to be to everyone, my bad.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual [Open to all!]   The Usual [Open to all!] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2014, 11:19 pm

Kyouhei groaned but not loud enough so that people could hear him. Though his stomach was ultimately begging for food he decided to do what Wren did, watching in silence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual [Open to all!]   The Usual [Open to all!] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2014, 12:20 am

"Okay! I think I feel our souls touching!" Darcy closed her eyes and transformed. Please, please work she begged to herself. Darcy landed neatly in Caroline's hands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual [Open to all!]   The Usual [Open to all!] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2014, 10:33 am

(OOC: Wait so if we do go to lunch, are we gonna create a new thread in the Cafeteria topic?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual [Open to all!]   The Usual [Open to all!] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2014, 4:03 pm

(Ooc: that or anywhere else.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual [Open to all!]   The Usual [Open to all!] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2014, 4:41 pm

Caroline thought to herself 'This isn't bad..
Needs some work, but it isn't bad.' She cracked the whip at a wall twice before letting her transform back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual [Open to all!]   The Usual [Open to all!] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2014, 5:27 pm

Darcy transformed back and shook her hair. "I bet we can come up with some cool moves. I can grab things really well!" Darcy felt content in knowing she had a meister. Finally. Darcy smiled and said "alright guys, time for lunch."
(Occ: yeah we can do whatever I don't care)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual [Open to all!]   The Usual [Open to all!] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2014, 6:47 pm

(OOC: QUESTION! Would you rather use the lunch as a convenient excuse to end this thread?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual [Open to all!]   The Usual [Open to all!] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2014, 6:50 pm

(OCC: I mean do you not want the four of us together anymore ???)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual [Open to all!]   The Usual [Open to all!] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2014, 6:54 pm

(OOC: NO NO NO IM SORRY, thats not what I meant. I just thought we could use it as an excuse to end this... God that sounds so much ruder than I mean it to be... I mean like.... ugh words.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual [Open to all!]   The Usual [Open to all!] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2014, 6:55 pm

Didn't mean to send that. Abako is my sister so its not like we'd be split up forever.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual [Open to all!]   The Usual [Open to all!] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2014, 7:05 pm

(OOC: Can I make the thread? C:)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual [Open to all!]   The Usual [Open to all!] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2014, 7:08 pm

(Ooc: I don't even know what's going on. I somehow got confused.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual [Open to all!]   The Usual [Open to all!] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2014, 7:13 pm

(You guys make the thread I'll follow lol)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual [Open to all!]   The Usual [Open to all!] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2014, 7:14 pm

(CAN WE ALL GET AN APARTMENT)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual [Open to all!]   The Usual [Open to all!] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2014, 7:16 pm

(Ooc: like one to share? :l I dunno why not. KAYOS WHAT DOST THOU SAY?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual [Open to all!]   The Usual [Open to all!] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2014, 7:50 pm

(OOC: ALRIGHT EVERYONE CALM DOWN. CALM THE FLIP DOWN. ARE WE GOING TO THE CAFETERIA? OR ARE WE GOING TO AN APARTMENT. CHOOSE NOW.  💢 )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual [Open to all!]   The Usual [Open to all!] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2014, 7:51 pm

(OOC: CAFETERIA! BUT AN APRTMENT LATER)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual [Open to all!]   The Usual [Open to all!] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2014, 7:53 pm

(YES CAFETERIA THEN APARTMENT DID YOU MAKE THE THREAD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual [Open to all!]   The Usual [Open to all!] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2014, 8:04 pm

(OOC: IM MAKING IT NOW)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual [Open to all!]   The Usual [Open to all!] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2014, 8:08 pm

(OOC: WHAT SHOULD I NAME IT)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual [Open to all!]   The Usual [Open to all!] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2014, 8:12 pm

(I don't care lol just something simple )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual [Open to all!]   The Usual [Open to all!] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2014, 8:14 pm

(OOC: I made it. The Usual Pt 2, the first topic in the Cafeteria forum :DDDDDDDDDDDDD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Usual [Open to all!]   The Usual [Open to all!] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Usual [Open to all!]
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5