Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Deth's Goodbye.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

Deth's Goodbye. Empty
PostSubject: Deth's Goodbye.   Deth's Goodbye. I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2014, 1:45 pm

He asked me to post this for him...

Quote :
I’m here to shine a bit of clarity into this situation behind me being banned. This is something that’s been a long time coming and something I’ve been sick of for a very long time ever since I had to leave out of stress almost 2 weeks ago for several days. The Staff won’t listen to me. They have NEVER listened to me ever since my return and I’m just done with it. I’m sick of having to argue at every turn. I’m sick of the staff constantly questioning me and disrespecting me. I’m sick of them trying to play off my demotion as a thing of the past that’s over now when they refuse to respect me as a fellow member of the staff. And I’m sick of Oblivion STILL being the Head Administrator of the site even though he should have lost that position the minute he demoted me and drove away most of the site, only for people to defend him and act like there’s nothing wrong with very few people questioning why he’s still even allowed to make Admin decisions.

I’m sick of it all, but I’ve put up with it. I’ve put up with everything that’s happened, every time someone refused to just trust me, every time someone’s shit on my ideas without even giving them a second thought. And, if that wasn’t enough, I’ve been actually TRYING to help the site, I’ve been putting forth time and effort because as much crap as people gave me, I didn’t really care because I can deal with it. Because I don’t go to this site for the player base or because it’s a good Anime, and I don’t put up with everything because it’ll make people happy. I enjoy helping people, but that’s not the reason I do this crap. It’s because I enjoy the characters and the storyline that’s been going on and, believe it or not, I actually respect the ideas people put forward and I have pride in the collaborated plots and relationships that come out of these threads. I CARE about the stuff I make on this site.

ecently, Beetle has shown 0 respect for one of my oldest and most developed characters. June Maywell, a character who would have been on this site for a year next month is suddenly overpowered and unfit for the standards of the site based on an ability she used against his NPCs that randomly have fully developed Black Blood. I’ve explained to the staff that pulling 3 NPCs with Black Blood out of nowhere and shoving them into a random thread is BS and I’ve explained how I thought they were a special case. June’s ability in question is limited by the amount of body heat a person produces. Since I thought Beetle’s NPCs are dead, I assumed they would have no body heat. I was wrong. But, despite it being stated that the case the ability was used was NOT normal and that it did not behave like that when used on other characters, the staff continued to insist that the ability is overpowered and had to be changed. They insisted that June, the Kishin who can barely take a hit from blood loss and would die if put in a sauna because of her weakness to heat, is overpowered and HAD to be changed because of one instance of her ability working differently on a specific NPC. Just to recap, there’s a guy who can throw 50 fully-powered Black Blood users at you at will at anytime, anywhere, with 0 warning without even having to be in the same area. That’s fine, but a woman who’s almost constantly struggling to stay alive from blood loss is overpowered because of an ability that won’t even take effect unless it cuts someone because of a misunderstanding.

I tried to explain it to them, I really did, but they just continued to insist that the ability was OP and needed to be changed. Say whatever you want about me, hate me, think I’m lower than shit, throw whatever insults you want, but nobody…. Fucking NOBODY. Is going to force my approved character into underpowered status because they don’t seem to comprehend the situation and it sickens me. It sickens me that after all the bullshit and all the crap I’ve put up with that the staff has so little respect for my writing that they wouldn’t just leave this alone. I put a great deal of thought and effort and energy into these characters and if you’re not going to give a Fuck about what they’re intended to be like and just go off of a single fucking moment of one thread to judge them, then I’m not going to write for them at all.

I hate that it has to come to this, but after trying my hardest to explain and after Beetle threatened to ban me anyways over this shit, I gave in because if you don’t give a fuck about respecting my characters, the entire reason I’m even here, then I don’t give a fuck about you. I gave my best effort, I really did, but after a while I just said ‘screw it’ and got it all out and said every horrible thing I could to them over Chatzy until they finally kicked me from it.

That is how I gained 100 infraction points, that’s why I spoke against the dumbass infraction system to begin with that Beetle was going to ban me with anyways, and that’s why I personally disrespected the staff. If you don’t have enough decency to stop and give SOME level of respect to my characters, then why would you expect me to respect you? They crossed the last line out of a small series of lines that I ask people not to cross and I’m just fucking done with this place and all of its bullshit.

Even if the staff do, for whatever reason, give me back my position after the week is over, I’m not coming back. I have no patience for a place that doesn’t have any respect for me or my ideas anymore. I’m never coming back, but at least I managed to set the record straight before I left. Later, SERP. It’s been fun, despite the shit I’ve had to crawl through, but the Staff crossed a line I refuse to let anyone cross, practically sentencing June to death. And I refuse to stand for that.

-Dethhollow
If anyone wants to talk, my email is Dr.Broly@Yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Deth's Goodbye. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deth's Goodbye.   Deth's Goodbye. I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2014, 4:49 pm

Welp... I still think that someone who wants to disagree with their entire staff members is a tad egotistical. Maybe even a little stupid, or arrogant, or selfish. But ya know... :P
Back to top Go down

Deth's Goodbye. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deth's Goodbye.   Deth's Goodbye. I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2014, 6:26 pm

"Poop Sensei". I haven't been back in a while, and really don't know who you are, and I don't want trouble. ^^' However!! You are a staff member. Act like it. If you cannot respond to something in a respective, professional manner, then don't. Mods represent the site, and should never resort to shallow/pathetic personal attacks that do so poorly.

Prof.
Back to top Go down

Deth's Goodbye. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deth's Goodbye.   Deth's Goodbye. I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2014, 7:01 pm

Sorry if I came off as a dork or something, but in the end, Deth isn't here anymore, and I doubt he'll be back. I honestly think he was being uncool, but either way it doesn't matter. Reading back over my post, I kinda did sound like stupid, little, arrogant-ish douche. I apologize for that. I must admit, even I, as superbly awesome as I am, can get kinda douchie sometimes. Lol. Don't hold it against me.
Back to top Go down

Deth's Goodbye. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deth's Goodbye.   Deth's Goodbye. I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2014, 7:02 pm

Btw, it's me, Dead Eyes. :D
Back to top Go down

Deth's Goodbye. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deth's Goodbye.   Deth's Goodbye. I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2014, 7:37 pm

The matter whenever or not he comes back to see your message does not matter. Like Prof, I've been gone for a while and I'm not apart of the staff, so I don't have an opinion on what took place between deth and the staff, however, I still do not appreciate you bashing deth with your message. I don't care what he has done to make you feel the way you do, and honestly I don't care to listen at the moment since the matter appears to be something that does not concern me, but do NOT talk bad about Deth. Back when Sov, deth and I were the only active admins, I grew to learn that I could trust Deth. I grew to learn that he's someone who deserves respect, and because of this and his fun personality, he became a member I truly loved to speak to. To see him leave is actually quite saddening for me, especially because I was hoping to return to this site, so seeing you speak of him with such words angers me a bit.

I know you apologized after Prof commented on you behavior, and I'm quite glad to see you accepting what you did was wrong, but I just wanted to remind you that talking badly of deth, or any member, is something that a staff member certainly shouldn't do! And yes, I know I have no right to state such things, but as a member of this forum, I feel quite offended that someone whom the admins have trusted as a mod would make a comment like that. And, to be quite frank, if I weren't a old member like I am, I would certainly begin to question the staff because of your statement. (I don't though, so don't worry about that.)

I know I may be taking your comment a bit too hard, especially considering how it was directed towards someone else, but I don't exactly care. I respect you, and I respect the staff, and I don't mean any disrespect when I say this all, but it's just that comments like those strike a nerve.

Thank you for understanding~
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Deth's Goodbye. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deth's Goodbye.   Deth's Goodbye. I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2014, 8:22 pm

Yo! RMW, what's shaken?! Anywho, I would like to point out that nobody ever disrespected deth at first. He misinterpreted our decision not to go along with his various ideas over time as disrespect, and it wasn't, it was us just deciding we didn't really wanna go that way. Unfortunately though, after he got angry, he tended to fire right back at us, triggering disrespect on our end unt virtual fists were flying all over the SERP saloon, and the sherif (oblivion) wasn't helping, since his term was up and he refused to hand over his badge. There was no "right" side (other than mine that is). In the end he flat out told a bunch of us, many of whom thought they were friends with him, that he didn't like us. He said we were unworthy of our positions, that we were pointless. That's just cold.
Back to top Go down

Deth's Goodbye. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deth's Goodbye.   Deth's Goodbye. I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2014, 8:39 pm

Again, not to harp, and I hope I have this straight. >~>

If he was being disrespectful(something I've never known him to be) then he probably SHOULD have been removed from staff. However, any other staff member responding aggressively should've been as well. If you cannot respond with a professional attitude, then you shouldn't represent the site as a mod, or any other position of leadership. :/

I'm not saying someone was in the wrong, or that you made the wrong choice as a staff, but Sensei's response, and, as you said, the disrespectful rebuttal of the staff makes for a sad state of things.

I apologize if this seems aggressive. It's not my intent, but it's the internet, so it may sound like that. I'm gonna try, and stop here. This wasn't the threads purpose. >~< Missing you Deth. ^~^... If you read this. >.>
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Deth's Goodbye. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deth's Goodbye.   Deth's Goodbye. I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2014, 9:14 pm

It's totally cool, and I hope deth knows he's always welcome back. I have no pickle with him, and I was, personally, not among those insulted (but that was just cause I got up to eat a sammich, he kinda just insulted anybody who said anything).
Back to top Go down

Deth's Goodbye. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deth's Goodbye.   Deth's Goodbye. I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2014, 9:22 pm

*sighs* After reviewing both the post and the comments, I have to say this: Both sides have royally screwed up. I don't care what you guys say, but it's not Dethhollow's fault alone. He may not have understood your side, but that was no reason for you guys to disagree. He may, actually, he was disrespectful to you, the staff, but you guys in his mind were also disrespectful. I don't agree with all that he has said because I believe the staff does listen, but i think you guys could have handled it way better.

That is my take on this whole topic. Like it, hate it, agree, disagree, I don't care. Just understand, there is always a better path to take then this path.

James
Back to top Go down

Deth's Goodbye. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deth's Goodbye.   Deth's Goodbye. I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2014, 9:59 pm

How about our next path be to just leave this alone? :) Let's just let this be Deth's goodbye thread and leave him in peace. With that said... Goodbye my dear friend, Dethhollow! I always liked you, despite your often, questionable gestures. You were cool, fun to talk to, smart, and pretty darn awesome. So stay cool my fellow space pirate hunter!!!
Back to top Go down

Deth's Goodbye. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deth's Goodbye.   Deth's Goodbye. I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2014, 11:15 pm

Goodbye Death, I had alot of fun roleplaying with you and I am sad to see you go.
Back to top Go down

Deth's Goodbye. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deth's Goodbye.   Deth's Goodbye. I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2014, 9:42 pm

I know I'm a little late to the party, but I'd just like to say one thing. I know I've been in the site for about six days, and I am no where damn near to a mod or an admin, but I'd like you guys to know that everyone has feelings. I wasn't there, and I'm freakin' glad I wasn't. Deth said what he said cuz he angry and that's it. I know you guys probably have a zero tolerance policy for violent and discrimination, but I would have fired off a few if I was that steamed too. But what I'm trying to say is, that everyone gets emotional sometimes, and we all need a break. I hope Deth comes back, but I can't be sure. No one can. He's one if the best mods we got. Also, one of the best friends we have.

Chao, Stormy~
Back to top Go down

Deth's Goodbye. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deth's Goodbye.   Deth's Goodbye. I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2014, 6:21 pm

B-but he approved my character. You will be missed deth!
(Even thought that was the only interaction we had.)
Back to top Go down

Deth's Goodbye. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deth's Goodbye.   Deth's Goodbye. I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2014, 7:21 pm

Deth was literally the first person I met on this site, when i was creating my first character, the guy was honest about it and didn't be a dick about me screwing up a few things. I may not have have known him that well, but he was the only person I've known from the beginning. Goodbye, mate, and I hope the other RP sites treat you well. ~Spyder
Back to top Go down

Deth's Goodbye. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deth's Goodbye.   Deth's Goodbye. I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2014, 8:34 pm

Deth, regardless of what is stated in this long list of events, I am almost assured that Deth will catch wind of what is said here. So in that respect, I'll be entirely honest. I knew for a fact the first moment that I met Deth I might not like him and we certainly wouldn't see eye to eye (This being when he opened a thread about how logical it would be to keep certain threads private/closed and etc.) But I'm not a spiteful person, and I don't look to create strife, so when he applied to a moderator for the site, I voted in favor of him although my thoughts were very conflicted, and gave him another chance to make a better impression. I wasn't upset, not long later he started to warm up to me and vice versa. However not much later he became very territorial. I won't into too much detail, but he made authoritative threats to other staff. It wasn't long after words the events detailed here took place, and he made very personal attacks against the others including me, to summarize, he called me worthless/waste of space. Not many of you know me personally enough to be aware of this but I am far in the realm of becoming suicidal, I just suppose I'm lucky my family doesn't own a gun.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Deth's Goodbye. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deth's Goodbye.   Deth's Goodbye. I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2014, 9:19 pm

*immediately tackles Linxy and forces him to snuggle (per usual)*

Regardless of what has happened, Dethzy, know that nothing about this has trully been anything against you. From what I have seen, and my own personal opinions on top of that, the only issues anyone has ever had has been over your attitude. I love you to death (side note: I always feel weird saying that, given your username, "Deth, I love you to death" wut), and I have no problem with you. Honestly, I've been more worried about you than spiteful or anything else. I wish you only the best, darling, and know that we care about you.

Tiny heart Lani
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Deth's Goodbye. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deth's Goodbye.   Deth's Goodbye. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deth's Goodbye.
Page 1 of 1