Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Where's the Sake? (Paz and Shizu) (WARNING: Mature)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

Where's the Sake? (Paz and Shizu) (WARNING: Mature) Empty
PostSubject: Where's the Sake? (Paz and Shizu) (WARNING: Mature)   Where's the Sake? (Paz and Shizu) (WARNING: Mature) I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2014, 10:36 pm

The bell on the door chimed as an almost colorless sorcerer walked in. His golden eyes scanned the area once over before resuming his steady pace toward the bar counter. He sat on a stool that was close the center of the bar, he could've selected any seat considering that the place was almost completely vacant... Seriously, no one. The bartender was quick to attend to the new arrival and filled a wine glass for him. "Thank you good sir." Suhas thanked and took a sip from his glass container. This place really isn't as booming as I thought it would be... he thought and watched the counter with unblinking eyes.

Last edited by Shizu the A.G. Hamster on July 30th 2014, 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's the Sake? (Paz and Shizu) (WARNING: Mature)   Where's the Sake? (Paz and Shizu) (WARNING: Mature) I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2014, 10:48 pm

The door to the bar was almost blown off its henges as the Oni came in casually, the look on her face showing that she did not intend to much force. Nevertheless, she came in, her hips swaying, her supple breasts jiggling slightly as she held her Kanabo in the same fashion as baseball bat. She sat on the stool, next to the only person in bar. Setting down the weapon, she gestured the bartender to her, who fearfully did, the woman clearly not human. "Give me your strongest drink." She said with a lick at her lips. The man hurriedly took out a large bottle of some drink with russian lettering and took out a shot glass. "No, shots please, just the bottle." She said as leaned in one the wooden counter, almost lazily. With a sigh, the man handed her the bottle.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Where's the Sake? (Paz and Shizu) (WARNING: Mature)   Where's the Sake? (Paz and Shizu) (WARNING: Mature) I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2014, 10:56 pm

The retaliation of the door swinging open was similar to the force of an earthquake to Suhas as he tightened his grib on the stem on his wine glass, nearly snapping it in half. Without really meaning to, the sorcerer's eyes... wandered. She did seem to be an interesting character. Not because of the blue skin, (since he wouldn't be able to judge considering his skin was not natural colors either.) but because of the weapon and her impressive liver that was able to handle such strong alchohal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's the Sake? (Paz and Shizu) (WARNING: Mature)   Where's the Sake? (Paz and Shizu) (WARNING: Mature) I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2014, 11:03 pm

Kyodaina immediately began chugging down the alchohol. She stopped once over half of it was gone before setting it down. Feeling the eyes of the strange boy next to her, she let out a toothy smirk. Her hand fell to his thigh and began rubbing it. "Like what you see, boy?" She asked in a surprisingly beautiful voice, not turning to face him.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Where's the Sake? (Paz and Shizu) (WARNING: Mature)   Where's the Sake? (Paz and Shizu) (WARNING: Mature) I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2014, 11:15 pm

Suhas smiled a little and took another sip from his drink. His fingernails tapped the cool bar's counter and his eyes slowly drifted over to her. "That's for me to know." he replied and placed the wine glass back down. The sorcerer rested his read on his right hand and chuckled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's the Sake? (Paz and Shizu) (WARNING: Mature)   Where's the Sake? (Paz and Shizu) (WARNING: Mature) I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2014, 11:29 pm

Kyodaina merely chuckled as she finally turned, her long tongue licking her lips as she took another swig of the liquor. He looked...different, but different was good. He smelled nice, and looked delicious with the face paint. "Your cute..." She said, her large hand slowly going up his side, her entire being showing she had the power to rip him to shreds in a instant, despite touching him so gently. "What's your name~?"
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Where's the Sake? (Paz and Shizu) (WARNING: Mature)   Where's the Sake? (Paz and Shizu) (WARNING: Mature) I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2014, 11:37 pm

Suhas was self-controlled enough not to blush and kept his cool. "My name you ask... Suhas. Suhas Chord that is." he replied and dipped his head respectively. Though he was indeed self controlled, he couldn't help himself as a chill danced up his spine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's the Sake? (Paz and Shizu) (WARNING: Mature)   Where's the Sake? (Paz and Shizu) (WARNING: Mature) I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2014, 11:42 pm

Kyodaina merely chuckled some more as her hand massaged the boy. "Kyodaina." She said simply as she easily turned him to face her. "You seem pretty young..I'm guessing your......16?" She said, slighly playfully, her other hand caressing her cheek. She was highly skilled in seduction. After all, a century gives you a lot of time to learn new things. "Wine, please.." She said, the bartender immediately bringer some.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Where's the Sake? (Paz and Shizu) (WARNING: Mature)   Where's the Sake? (Paz and Shizu) (WARNING: Mature) I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2014, 11:52 pm

"Twenty, give or take." he replied and almost completely forgot about the wine that he had ordered and took a moment to marvel at her appearance. Her blue skin was quite radiant. While her skin alone was attractive, her eyes were what caught his attention the most. "I must say that your eyes are simply... stunning."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's the Sake? (Paz and Shizu) (WARNING: Mature)   Where's the Sake? (Paz and Shizu) (WARNING: Mature) I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2014, 11:57 pm

Kyodaina, not able to contain herself, sat the boy on her lap, her brute strength very apparent. "Thank you...your so sweet..." She said seductively, her hands holding on to his rear tightly. She was practically dying to see this little morsel blush. She loves it when they do that. "I'm guessing this is your first time?"
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Where's the Sake? (Paz and Shizu) (WARNING: Mature)   Where's the Sake? (Paz and Shizu) (WARNING: Mature) I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2014, 12:04 am

Suhas's eyes widened with suprise as he was not expecting this... at all. Losing the little control he had, the sorcerer's face burned red and he was extremely close to turning into a skunk and running for his life, but he couldn't quite bring himself to. "Err..." he almost whispered, too embarrassed to say anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's the Sake? (Paz and Shizu) (WARNING: Mature)   Where's the Sake? (Paz and Shizu) (WARNING: Mature) I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2014, 12:08 am

Kyodaina smiled victoriously as the redness engulfed the boy's face. With a giggle, she planted a small kiss on his forehead before whispering. "Wanna go somewhere more private?" She asked, her warm breath against his ear as she nipped at the earlobe.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Where's the Sake? (Paz and Shizu) (WARNING: Mature)   Where's the Sake? (Paz and Shizu) (WARNING: Mature) I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2014, 12:14 am

Suhas grew more and more flustered to the point that he couldn't make words. "Th-that won't be, uh... necessary." he replied quietly and started thinking up an escape plan, but he figured taht if he ran she'd catch him before he even looked at the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's the Sake? (Paz and Shizu) (WARNING: Mature)   Where's the Sake? (Paz and Shizu) (WARNING: Mature) I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2014, 12:19 am

Kyodaina continued to plant kisses around him, the entire time, avoiding his lips. Once satisfied, sat against the counter of the bar, Suhas on lap as she reached for his drink. She held it to his lips. "Don't want to waste it don't you?" She asked teasingly. "Maybe after this, I'll show something you'll never forget." She cooed in his ear, pressing her breasts against his chest, her smile welcoming and loving. "I promise you'll love it..."
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Where's the Sake? (Paz and Shizu) (WARNING: Mature)   Where's the Sake? (Paz and Shizu) (WARNING: Mature) I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2014, 12:28 am

Suhas raised an eyebrow when she offered him a drink, and greatly accepted. Maybe some alchohal would help him relax his nerves. "You promise, eh?" he replied with an innocent tone to his voice and placed his hand on the drink, not letting his eyes leave hers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's the Sake? (Paz and Shizu) (WARNING: Mature)   Where's the Sake? (Paz and Shizu) (WARNING: Mature) I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2014, 12:31 am

Kyodaina smirked once more, showing her sharp teeth as she nuzzled his little nose. "Of course..." She said as she slipped her hands into his pants and began massageing his rear rather sensually. "Mind taking a girl to your house?" She said a 'innocent' tone as she flicked her tongue against his ear.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Where's the Sake? (Paz and Shizu) (WARNING: Mature)   Where's the Sake? (Paz and Shizu) (WARNING: Mature) I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2014, 11:10 pm

Suhas realized was a fool he was being and tried calming down, but found it near to impossible to stop being so tense. The alcohol was starting to take it's toll and his current situation wasn't helping either. "Whatever you say... miss." he started, with a smile starting to twist on his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's the Sake? (Paz and Shizu) (WARNING: Mature)   Where's the Sake? (Paz and Shizu) (WARNING: Mature) I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2014, 11:20 pm

Kyodaina smiled in absolute triumphant as she quickly picked up the boy and quickily exited the door. "Where to now?" She asked, pressing her large breasts against his small frame as she worked a hand inside his underwear, groping hard, yet, slowly at his rear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where's the Sake? (Paz and Shizu) (WARNING: Mature)   Where's the Sake? (Paz and Shizu) (WARNING: Mature) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where's the Sake? (Paz and Shizu) (WARNING: Mature)
Page 1 of 1