Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kahler (WIP)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Kahler (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Kahler (WIP)   Kahler (WIP) I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2014, 6:40 pm

apearence

Gender/Sex: unspecified (mainly thought as a male)

Meister: Steam

Weapon Form: cannon (hidden within back)

Love Interest: N\A

Orientation N/A

Appearance: built to look like wolf  (or dog rather) made of steel with thick coating of titanium and black paint, deep red colored glass in place of eyes, amazingly sharp claws, a chainsaw blade (holstered in public) sticking out of back (grabable by tail claw for self defense mechanism) knives are holstered in thighs, wires are revealed in some locations creating weak points. kunai are able to be fired from claws, eyes equiped with infrared and thermal vision.

Personality: not much personality although he is... obedient, always obeys prime directive, will avoid actions if consequence is strong enough, if glitched and corrupted enough it will grow a personality and freedom or primal instinct will rush over it and it will go crazy. May manual override his memory to disobey prime directive.

History: not much history either, he was built by Steam, he was built when his creator came to the sudden realization he needed a partner and seeing how he wasn't much of a talker he did the next logical step... built a robot of course! yes a robot built of steel and titanium, and with an arsenal of weapons at its disposal    

Miscellaneous: Nothing of note

Have You Read the Rules?
"I Love Soul Eater!""

Last edited by steampunk45 on July 21st 2015, 5:39 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Kahler (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kahler (WIP)   Kahler (WIP) I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 11:21 am

Descriptions all need to be longer, dear~
Back to top Go down

Kahler (WIP)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Characters :: Character Creation :: Weapon Creation :: Inactive Weapons-
Jump to: