Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The pairing of a Meister and weapon. ( Private. )

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The pairing of a Meister and weapon. ( Private. ) Empty
PostSubject: The pairing of a Meister and weapon. ( Private. )   The pairing of a Meister and weapon. ( Private. ) I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2014, 11:28 pm

Scott had been spending quite alot of time on the grounds. He had yet to receive a weapon partner and this was a great place to meet somone else. He had been asking around for a while and one of his freinds suggested that he go to the grounds and show his stuff unill he could earn the eye of a partner.
And show his stuff he did! While Scott lacks the natural strength of some of the other Meisters running around, he had refined his unarmed fighting style and overall showed potenchall in every punch.
He took a break to apply bandages to his bleeding knuckles ( Wooden dummys are hard after all. ) and drink some water, he went ahead and scanned the grounds for anyone who also looked like they were in his position.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pairing of a Meister and weapon. ( Private. )   The pairing of a Meister and weapon. ( Private. ) I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2014, 11:40 pm

Zane went to the training grounds. He was wearing red today, all out. He had his sunglasses in his pocket, and if anybody bother to pay attention, his eyes were flashing even faster than usual.
He sees this guy training out in the grounds. He had a very good punch, but maybe not the punch of a meister.
He walks over to the guy and says, "Hey, need a sparring partner, man?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pairing of a Meister and weapon. ( Private. )   The pairing of a Meister and weapon. ( Private. ) I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 12:10 am

Scott put away his bottle. "Totally, dude. My names Scott, what yours?"
He wrapped both fists entirly in bandage and walked onto a platform before he squared up with his red oponent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pairing of a Meister and weapon. ( Private. )   The pairing of a Meister and weapon. ( Private. ) I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 1:23 pm

Zane gets up on the platform, and says, "Name's Zane Serpan. I'm a weapon."
He careful stretches, before he gets in his stance.
"So how many opponents have you knocked out before the main event?" Zane asks, trying to make a joke and also trying to be friendly. He then straightens out and says, "Oh, let me remove my sunglasses from my pocket."
He then takes out the sunglasses and wears them.
"Hopefully, he didn't notice because Stigma would be mad at me," Zane thinks to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pairing of a Meister and weapon. ( Private. )   The pairing of a Meister and weapon. ( Private. ) I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 1:46 pm

"Nice to meet you zane, I am a Meister. As for oponents, no humans yet but there are alot of logs that look like pulp." He circled around for a moment or two and attempted a jab.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pairing of a Meister and weapon. ( Private. )   The pairing of a Meister and weapon. ( Private. ) I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 2:05 pm

Zane watches his opponent circle around. He mirrors his movements, and when Scott threw a jab at him, Zane blocked the jab by sidestepping his shot.
"Nice moves, though I don't sense formal training. Am i wrong?" Zane asks, while throwing his own jab at Scott, aiming for Scott's stomach.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The pairing of a Meister and weapon. ( Private. )   The pairing of a Meister and weapon. ( Private. ) I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 2:09 pm

"Weeell I did have this crazy dedicated karate teacher in ninth to eleventh grade but that's about it.. Scott grabbed his arm and pushed him away, before following it up with a roundhouse kick, there were echos of training in his movements, but it had clearly happened long ago.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The pairing of a Meister and weapon. ( Private. )   The pairing of a Meister and weapon. ( Private. ) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The pairing of a Meister and weapon. ( Private. )
Page 1 of 1