Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

*Thread involving monsters name

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

*Thread involving monsters name  Empty
PostSubject: *Thread involving monsters name    *Thread involving monsters name  I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2014, 2:34 am

It feels nice to once again fly through these skies Everything from above resembled a remarkable oil painting, with each detail berlow hand crafted by the most steady of hands. The air from s high altitudewas filled with an everso welcomed chill, to spare the griffin from the otherwise heat that the sun radiated. This griffin marveled at the sights that reminded him of his home in London, or rather the place in which he was born and primarily resided. The many memorable landmarks that he himself had witnessed being constructed, from Big Ben, to a more recent structure such as the London Eye. All of which reawaken the strong feelings of nostalgia, and the memories of what people had witnessed while constructing said pieces. Landing atop a large building with the big ben in view with it's magnificence, he sighed, perching his claws just over the edge.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: *Thread involving monsters name    *Thread involving monsters name  I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2014, 12:15 pm

She'd chosen to remain hidden over the years.

At least, that was how she said it. In reality, it was a power-sapping process that she felt kept her far safer than merely walking around in her true form at all times. From Europe to North America, Asia to Australia, South America, and Africa --- even the very rare trip to Antartica --- she spent more time as a human than she did as a true Chimera. And why not? After all, it was far easy to shop, to work, to avoid being hunted when everyone tought that you were simply one of them. Besides... to the best of her knowledge, she was the last one left, and if anyone learned that it was her daughter involved with the newly descended Kishin, well...

She didn't want to go there.

Instead, here she was, playing off her behavior and trip as merely being a tourist from Greece. A purse was slung over her shoulder, a travelling bag across her back, and a few shopping bags held tightly in her hand as she used the other to snap pictures of the current reality. She'd taken these trips a number of times, taking in the world as it was in that point in time --- what else was there for her to do --- and saving the memories for when times once again grew bad.

It was with this tiny camera that she managed to catch sight of the creature, perched atop the clock. She had to double-take a few times before she finally tilted her head, watching. Slowly, she pocketed the camera and waved an arm up at the creature, seeing if she could attract his attention, altering her eyes as she did so --- one that of a goat, the other of a snake.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: *Thread involving monsters name    *Thread involving monsters name  I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2014, 12:40 am

The griffin gazed among the decent sized crowd below, focusing  in on them in detail. Being a griffin, his eyesight allowed him to see great distances that humans, and perhaps other animals are not able to, without some sort of aid, like a telescope. The majority of the crowd seemed to be tourists, fully prepared for their trip with their cameras and bags full of souvenirs. Of course there was one that stood out in particular...had he been sighted? This one seemed to be a young woman, waving up towards him...it had to be him! There were no other people around... 

The Griffin tilted his head to the side questionably. It was just bizarre that this woman out of all the other people noticed him...and tried to actually...grab his attention. The people around her gave her odd glances, trying to look up themselves before shrugging it off.  Looking closer...something did seem odd about this woman...her...eyes?! Did they just change?! Perhaps it's just my imagination? Or...is there something more to her? Hm...
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: *Thread involving monsters name    *Thread involving monsters name  I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2014, 12:48 am

She smirked up at him, nodding slowly when she realized that she'd caught his attention. Saying nothing, she pointed further down the road before gesturing for him to follow. Xenia had no way of knowing whether or not he would have been able to hear her if she had spoken, but it seemed better to not risk talking to someone that most people couldn't even see. Without a word, she began to walk down to a far less crowded area, checking on ocassion to see if he was following.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: *Thread involving monsters name    *Thread involving monsters name  I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2014, 2:04 am

Follow her...should I? What if she's out to kill me? Unlikely...I never even saw her before. And perhaps she is just a normal human Hesitating for a few moments longer, the griffin took flight after the strange woman, looking around the location to where'd they be going to make sure no other people were present that could perhaps be working with her. The last thing he wanted was to be outnumbered, or spark a search for someone or something that had involvement in murder, as if push did come to shove, he would defend his not yet fulfilled life. The griffin began to sharply lower his decent as the location became everso closer. Unsheathing his claws, he made contact with the ground and went to a light jog of sorts. The talons and claws scraping along the ground of cement, leaving their mark with each graceful step.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: *Thread involving monsters name    *Thread involving monsters name  I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2014, 2:37 am

The sounds of his claws were enough to set her on edge, but she forced the worry from her mind, setting her things down several feet away from him as she approached, transforming as she walked. There was no light in the transformation, no censor-like coloring to hide the change as her face morphed, her tail springing forth. She continued to walk, falling onto all fours with a steady, practiced grace as her human form faded away and her true body took shape.

"A griffin," came her words from the head of the lioness as the goat formed between her shoulder blades. "It's been quite a while since I have seen any of your kind."
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: *Thread involving monsters name    *Thread involving monsters name  I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2014, 12:23 am

Still prepared to defend himself, the griffin cautiously eyed the creature, gazing at the head of a lioness, and the head of a goat, notable features that define a certain being in particular. A chimera! he concluded, noting back to her strange eyes of a goat and snake.  "A chimera I see? How few of you there seem to be..." Many creatures seem to be appearing as more of a rarity, compared to how they were in his younger age. Maybe like this chimera, they were just living among the humans? Or are those other than humans becoming extinct, like other unprivaleged creatures? "I only came here to relive my days of old, tell me why are you here, being so bold? You gathered my attention on the least desirable of days, have you come to lure me in with your cunning ways?" He looked around his surroundings, still uneasy, he scratched his talons in claws deeper into the ground in anticipation.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: *Thread involving monsters name    *Thread involving monsters name  I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2014, 12:33 pm

The slightest of smirks tugged at her feline lips, though the goat's eyes showed sympathy, and the serpent's venom."I do not know deceit in and of myself." She forced the serpentine tail down, wrapping it about her leg and trying to force it to remain quiet. "But you... you are quite a curious creature indeed. Where has your kind gone?"
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: *Thread involving monsters name    *Thread involving monsters name  I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2014, 12:49 am

My kind...where are others that share who I am...surely there has to be more of them, but sadly it seems that even in my long life, I had the displeasure of seeing so few "I know not of my specie's whereabouts, but I am sure to have no doubt that they are as alive as you and I! So I have no need to question why..." He kneeded the ground in disgust before sitting down, firmly placing his claws in front of him, as he glared into her eyes. "Who are you to question me? Your place is where you should be...state your name and business first! And hopefully things won't be at it's worst..." Maybe her name might ring a bell? Maybe? Unlikely, as the griffin from what he remembers never have been met with a chimera face-to-face until this day.

His eyes shifted down to the serpent like tail, it's presence unnerving him greater than this very encounter.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: *Thread involving monsters name    *Thread involving monsters name  I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 11:42 pm

The Lioness tilted her head as she sat down, a startled bleat escaping the Goat. She curled the serpent around her front leg, pressing the head down slightly with the other one. A hiss slid passed its jaw with her forked tongue as the one in control did so. "Xenia, one of the few Chimera that actually looks like a female." She bowed her head slightly, smiling to herself. "I mean you no harm. It is rare to find a fellow monster in today's world, especially one that does not threaten the humans..." She leaned forward slightly, sniffing at him curiously.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: *Thread involving monsters name    *Thread involving monsters name  I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2014, 12:08 am

The griffin backed away defensively, almost instinctively lashing out at the chimera, onky forcing himself not to as an attempt to not make an issue out of nothing. "Threaten the humans I dare not! I would rather be in the ground to rot! However I am sad to say...there has been a delay. I am now deciding to interfere in a human affair yet no humans are yet aware." After witnessing the many things in human failure and conflict, the griffin feeling somewhat responsible for such things, for refusal to actually get involved in such matters, strongly believing that like other creatures, humans will resolve their own issues, only to be disappointed at the sight of conflicts only worsening. "Before I even had the thought....she attempted something that I would not..." The griffin muttered. He sighed before lying down on the ground, almost forgetting about the chimera as he began to think about the past once, this time feeling great sorrow.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: *Thread involving monsters name    *Thread involving monsters name  I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2014, 12:58 am

She watched him with curious eyes, unsure of exactly how to respond. Riddles and rymes were no new thing to her; Xenia's daughter was, afterall, a sphinx. Watching him lay, she mirrored the action, wrapping the tail securely around her back leg once more. "And how do you intend to meddle?"
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: *Thread involving monsters name    *Thread involving monsters name  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2014, 10:52 pm

Intend to meddle...I am here choosing to get involved in human affairs...yet I know not how to. Perhaps I should've thought about this more clearly... With his head arched towards the ground, he allowed his gaze to soften, lowering his shoulders from a defensive, protective decision to a more relaxed and casual one. "You've caught me off guard with your question, to be fair I barely gave the thought any real suggestion. I'm just tired off seeing everything happen...you understand? Things that practically ignore the moral demand." Arching his back, he rested his weary exhausted head on his talons, closing his eyes slowly as a small relaxed smile began to be drawn on his face. "I apologize for withholding my name, surely it's a shame. Bastian is the name I'm 'known' for. It's the name I wore since life opened it's door."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: *Thread involving monsters name    *Thread involving monsters name  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2014, 7:18 pm

Xenia nodded to him in turn, watching him with a curiosity common of cat-bred monsters and other variant creatures. "What do you believe needs to be improved?" The serpentine hissed even while the goat settled its jaw against their main head.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: *Thread involving monsters name    *Thread involving monsters name  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2014, 11:43 pm

"Everything..." He muttered, breaking from his rhyming scheme in order to attempt and think more about what the humans really do need. "'Humanity' is what they lack, and I wonder if they'll get it back...Or did they even have it from the start, or has humans and 'humanity' have always been apart...maybe it's a term with no meaning, or a meaning that's misleading as all that happens is mass bleeding...Years upon years, of nothing but wasted blood and tears...Savages is what they are, but I feel salvation isn't far. Try to arise from what they be! But unfortunately...now we cannot see...chaos is already signifying our end...we shall all perish, unless they make amends..."His once erect ears began to slowly arch and fall onto the side of the head, each one parallel from each other, with the 'end' he has predicted and fully believe in taking a hold of is confidence not only of him, but for humans, the supposed species that has risen above all others to crown themselves as kings of all, when in his eyes they are no better, than the animals they watch fall from once they stood tall into a position equivalent of nothingness.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: *Thread involving monsters name    *Thread involving monsters name  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2014, 8:53 pm

"They lack far more than humanity," Xenia said, waving a paw in the general direction of the city. "They lack civility, decency, any sort of code of honor." She shook her main head, eyes glancing to the side absently. "Do you intend to teach them? Do you wish to be like the philosphers, the preachers, the speakers of old?"
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: *Thread involving monsters name    *Thread involving monsters name  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2014, 9:51 pm

"Ah the speakers of old...those who were so bold. But in those days of old, even though it's probably not often told...I'm convinced they seemed crazy, as at the time their words seemed hazy. Some exiled, and others killed, as they spoke with words of the skilled. But those words not only fell on deaf ears, but their life like a sheep's wool...was shortened by...'shears.'" Finally finishing his monologue, he opened one eye to glance at the chimera, is eye filled with satisfaction, as well as a sort of lost hope, as opposed to an absence of one, trying his best to grasp any remaining hope, but the ever so negative reality proving his thoughts ever so wrong. "I really want to help them you see...but I fear of what will become of me. I knew someone who held them to such regard, that hope wasn't just something to discard. So when worst came to worst...when the humans couldn't quench their bloodthirst, they felt the need to step in, hoping that their words could win." Taking a deep sigh, trying to hide a frustrated tear in his eye, constantly questioning why, seeing there was no point to lie, to keep him high on the bliss of life, he went through with his monologue, against his inner strife. "It solved nothing."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: *Thread involving monsters name    *Thread involving monsters name  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2014, 10:09 pm

"Then how do you intend to change?" She stood slowly, stepping closer with her head bowed, more submissive than menacing in her gesture, doing her best to keep the snake reigned in though the goat needed no guidance. "You and I both know full well that they are but children, especially when compared to the likes of us. Are we not ageless?" Xenia shook her lioness head and the goat followed, "We have long since passed our trials and foolishness of youth, have overcome the petty ways that grip them so tightly. How do we convince them of their wrongs when they have yet to see them through?"
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: *Thread involving monsters name    *Thread involving monsters name  I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2014, 5:32 pm

"I know not how to change, I know not how to do such a task. So pretending to do so is but a translucent mask...of who I am, probably a sham. Yet, how can I sit here and not fulfil my own wish, by serving perhaps an informative dish? I rest alone, to ponder and to cry, as I gaze at the self destructive world, kissing it goodbye. This world is not the world I knew, it seems time has flew...oh the days of youth and innocence is now the past, and I know little of how long my life will last...but I digress, I apologize if you think the world as something less. This is merely my own view you see? I request for you not to think less of me." Clearing his throat after a lengthy lecture, he shook himself as he arised once more, quivering his wings as well as stretching and such, feeling more content with the chimera's presence he no longer felt the need to keep her in his field of vision, and with this began to notice the many sounds of modern human life, from the honking of cars, to the occasional yelling, and it's mirrored laughter.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: *Thread involving monsters name    *Thread involving monsters name  I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2014, 7:23 pm

She nodded her lioness head in response, watching after him with it while the goat's eyes were closed, mind reflective. The viper at her her tail's tip was scanning the area around them, curious and waiting, and their shared stomach let out an impatient growl. With a soft sigh, she arose, approaching him, stretching her own limbs. "To make anything better, to do anything at all, you must first have some sort of plan."
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: *Thread involving monsters name    *Thread involving monsters name  I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2014, 9:18 pm

"No plan comes to mind I'm afraid, and I won't rely on luck from a club or spade. Perhaps you have something in mind Miss Xenia? A thought that could aid this new millinnia? Before my death I wish to bring my idea into action, but without a plan it's something with very little traction. Something that would merely fall on deaf ears, never brought up again for years...and years...Anyhow...what say you? Perhaps you could assist me, through and through?"

OOC: Sorry for a shorter post. ;-;
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: *Thread involving monsters name    *Thread involving monsters name  I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2014, 11:09 am

She watched him curiously, moving closer. The goat head nuzzled him gently in response, strange eyes closing as it did so. "They're misguided. They need taught. Trained." The strange bleat to the voice signified that it, too, was the goat. The lioness nodded, watching him. "I will aid you if you wish it."
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: *Thread involving monsters name    *Thread involving monsters name  I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2014, 10:50 pm

"Thank you, thank you I say. You have shown light on an otherwise dark day." For me at least... At this point, he was reminded that Xenia was a chimera, as he was actually able to distinguish the two voices, from the goat, and one from the main body itself. He gazed his eyes at the head of the goat, hiding his surprise as well as re-established realization. "I have kept you here longer than needed I see...it was wrong for me to lash out thee. So go I urge, go and be free! Go wherever it is you have to be!" Bastian straightened back upm walking free of the chimera's way before bowing in apology, arching his head to signal her away from their location. "Scoot, scoot."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: *Thread involving monsters name    *Thread involving monsters name  I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2014, 2:20 pm

Xenia watched him carefully, slowly easing her eyes closed and letting her body slowly shifted back to its previous form. The human body took over slowly, the snake hissing angrily as its form slowly disappeared. When her body reformed, she lifted her head slowly, rolling her head about her neck to loosen the muscles, pop the bones and bring herself relaxation. Her eyes drifted to the bags, and she grabbed the spoils of her shopping endeavors before looking back to him. "And should we need to meet again? What then, my friend?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Thread involving monsters name    *Thread involving monsters name  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*Thread involving monsters name
Page 1 of 1