Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A new day, a new student.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

A new day, a new student.  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new day, a new student.    A new day, a new student.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2014, 5:28 pm

James couldn't speak because of the pain. He barely lifted his hand and sorta motioned to his bag.
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: A new day, a new student.    A new day, a new student.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2014, 5:30 pm

Sares looked at him puzzled then at the bag.
She wasn't for sure he meant it... but panicking person looking as if he'll die... she had no time to spare and ran and got it, coming back as quick as she can.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new day, a new student.    A new day, a new student.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2014, 5:32 pm

He slowly reached into the pocket and grabbed the syringe and jabbed it into his chest and injected himself. He took a deep breath and sat up.
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: A new day, a new student.    A new day, a new student.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2014, 5:35 pm

Sares sighed and looked at him.
"-_-.... Is it bad that I'm still ticked off at you...."
She said... really still being anger after all that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new day, a new student.    A new day, a new student.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2014, 5:45 pm

He stands and looks at everyone. "Its alright now. Go back to what you were doing." He grabbed Sares hand and brings her inside and forces her against the wall holding her down. He let her go and hugged her.
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: A new day, a new student.    A new day, a new student.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2014, 5:47 pm

Sares tried resting at first but then sighed.
She was surprised at the hug however.
"O.O....Ermm..."
Is thinking about forgiving him now... but only thinking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new day, a new student.    A new day, a new student.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2014, 5:52 pm

He realized what he did then pulled away. "Im sorry, this medicine does a number on my nervous system." He walked to his bedroom and sat on the bed. "So your that mad?" He laughed
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: A new day, a new student.    A new day, a new student.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2014, 5:55 pm

Sares sighed.
"No >.>" She said as if it was a bit of a hard thing to let go her anger... but it was getting annoying holding it in and not letting it vent just to get pay back anyway.
"....And your medicine wont effect you that fast. :3" She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new day, a new student.    A new day, a new student.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2014, 5:59 pm

He blushed. "I don't know what you mean." He said embarrassed. He grabbed his sleeveless hoodie and threw it on and put the hood up. And walked into the main part of the apartment.
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: A new day, a new student.    A new day, a new student.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2014, 6:00 pm

Sares smiled.... getting payback after all.
"Well.... it wont have a side effect that fast... and your blush helps with that fact.... so you just wanted to hug me don't lie." She said smiling at him... thinking this is way better pay back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new day, a new student.    A new day, a new student.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2014, 6:05 pm

He blushed more. And got his bag. "I'm going to the gym." He said walking quick out the door. He thought to himself and his eyes widened. "Oh dear god, now that she knows I'm back. Is she going to be living with me again? That means 2 girls in my apartment..." He face palmed
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: A new day, a new student.    A new day, a new student.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2014, 6:09 pm

Sares smiled and walked up behind him grabbing him by the hoodie. "OH WAIT THERE!"
She said shocking him slightly.... with static.
She then realized he said there was another person living here.
"Ermm... ok first off you have to practice with me pretty soon... we've never practiced being a Meister and weapon, 2ed... there's a 2ed person living here now O.O"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new day, a new student.    A new day, a new student.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2014, 6:12 pm

He jolts backward and ends up looking in to her eyes. "Aww... come on... I haven't been to the gym in forever... And yes her name is Shilo... she's new."
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: A new day, a new student.    A new day, a new student.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2014, 6:13 pm

Sares looked at him.
"-_-... Weapon? And too bad we going to train... WE haven't trained at all James... AT ALL"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new day, a new student.    A new day, a new student.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2014, 6:15 pm

He pouts "Ok, fine... Ill just go tonight." He said walking down the stairs avoiding the topic.
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: A new day, a new student.    A new day, a new student.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2014, 6:17 pm

Looks at him and frowns letting go of his hoodie but staying on guard since he been very... well trying to escape.
"James. *Pokes.* mind if I ask a bit about Shilo? Since we all going to be room mates?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new day, a new student.    A new day, a new student.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2014, 6:19 pm

"Um sure." He said walking onto the street. "What you want to know?"
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: A new day, a new student.    A new day, a new student.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2014, 6:22 pm

Sighed finding it hard to get information out of him.
"Anything... how old is she... height... we have time for all of it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new day, a new student.    A new day, a new student.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2014, 6:33 pm

He turns around and look at her. "Is this jealousy I since? I don't know those things myself, I've only known her for one day." He said calmly, walking down the street,
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: A new day, a new student.    A new day, a new student.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2014, 6:36 pm

Sares smiled and said. "Not one bit... I just suspected that since you where acting so awkwardly there was something you weren't telling me...*holds back giggling* but since you only knew her one day... but then yet again why where you acting awkwardly back there?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new day, a new student.    A new day, a new student.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2014, 6:39 pm

He prepared himself to run to the training field. "Well... you two are going to have to share a room!" He said then ran to the training field as fast as he could.
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: A new day, a new student.    A new day, a new student.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2014, 6:42 pm

Wasn't ready to start running so he got way ahead.
"O.O... Wait!" She called after now running as fast as she can which wasn't as fast as James.
She was honestly ok with sharing a bed though... well if she had to...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new day, a new student.    A new day, a new student.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2014, 6:47 pm

He kept running but laughing while he did so. "What's wrong? Can't keep up..." As he said that he was close lined by a speaker wire for the upcoming festival.
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: A new day, a new student.    A new day, a new student.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2014, 6:49 pm

Sares stopped and walked over with her hands over her mouth keeping her from giggling.
"You ok?"
If he said yes she will start laughing a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new day, a new student.    A new day, a new student.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2014, 6:51 pm

He lays flat on his back. He blows the hair out of his eyes. "Ouch."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new day, a new student.    A new day, a new student.  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new day, a new student.
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next