Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yuuki Fargower INACTIVE

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Yuuki Fargower INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: Yuuki Fargower INACTIVE   Yuuki Fargower INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 10:32 am

Yuuki Fargower

Weapon
Alice Finela

Crush
NONE

Boyfriend/Girlfriend
NONE!!

Description
She has stark white hair that just brushes her shoulders, lit up by violet eyes. She has a navy blue cap with a bee design sewn into it, paired with various long scarves that she interchanges. She is usually wearing some kind of fur-lined gloves. She always wears a long-sleeved navy blue jacket that has white fake fur at the hem and sleeves, along with a slim line of fur down the middle beside the white buttons. She wears a curious navy blue cloak around her waist with the same white fur lining its edges and navy blue pants. Her boots are white, with off-white fur lining the inside and top. strips of the fur run down the length of it, splitting at the ankle, two furry tassels are attached by strings to both her boots.

Personality
warm and caring. she is the type of person who can tolerate just about anything. she has a motherly nature, but is very dramatic and will often call something very small a "tragedy."

History
she grew up in a town called Cambel Litus, where she lived alone with her younger sister and sickly grandmother. she decided to move to Death City and enroll in the DWMA to help support her family.

Other
she hates when people touch her scarf. REMEMBER THAT.

Have You Read the Rules?
I LOVE SOUL EATERRRR!

Last edited by Stella Bridgewater~ on March 17th 2014, 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuuki Fargower INACTIVE   Yuuki Fargower INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 4:40 am

I would like to be your weapon. (Character is Alice Finela, on of the first under the Weapons template)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuuki Fargower INACTIVE   Yuuki Fargower INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 8:36 am

Hooray! Weapon for me it is!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuuki Fargower INACTIVE   Yuuki Fargower INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 11:11 am

Woo <3 I am an axion, its like a halberd except blades on both sides
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yuuki Fargower INACTIVE   Yuuki Fargower INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 12:19 pm

Got it! :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yuuki Fargower INACTIVE   Yuuki Fargower INACTIVE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yuuki Fargower INACTIVE
Page 1 of 1