Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sho Kazuki

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

Sho Kazuki Empty
PostSubject: Sho Kazuki   Sho Kazuki I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2014, 9:30 pm

Images -
Spoiler:

Name - Kazuki, Sho

Age - 15

Partner - None

Weapon Form - Fishing Pole
Sho's weapon form consists of a fishing-pole that has customizable hooks depending on what
the goal is. For hunting kishin-eggs, the hook is baited with an 'artificial soul' that looks like
the real-deal but has no wavelength whatsoever. Once the kishin-egg is latched on the
hook triples in size and immobilizes the kishin-egg long enough to finish it off. To finish it off,
two more hooks appear and dig themselves into the sides of the
kishin, leaving it to the meister to pull on the pole and rip the foe apart.

Love Interest - None

Orientation - Straight

Appearance - Sho stands at a reasonable height (6'1) and is quite light (115 lbs.). His skin
is lightly tanned and his eyes are a light blue. His hair is shaggy and brown. On his right upper-arm
is a mark that represents his clan. This marking is depicted as a koi fish. His everyday/casual wear
consists of a green hoodie  and baggy grey pants that reach just under his knees. For shoes he
wears brown combat boots that are quite old and are a bit bigger than his shoes size is. Most
days he keeps his headphones on a loud volume.

Personality - Sho is a very friendly boy that loves meeting new people. Back in his village he
knew everyone and was able to keep in touch with them quite easily.  Though he gets bashful around
girls since there weren't many while he lived in the small fishing-town. In order to survive, despite all of
the nice people in his life he could never settle in one family, he had become a theif. He wouldn't steal
anything that he knew that he would get caught stealing. So this makes him a bit of a kleptomatic.

History - Sho was born into a family that made a living off of fishing.
He had a small family, a small house and a small village surrounded by a large lake.
Life was difficult, but loving. Though they never had much money, Sho, his three brothers,
mother, father and his one sister always lived comfortably. Until one day our little Kazuki found
that he was a weapon. When he was out on a fishing trip with one of his brothers his fishing line
got snagged on a log. After a few minutes of struggling,  Sho threw the pole out of frustration and
next thing he knew, a line was cast out. Though when he followed the line, he realized that his arm
was gone and the line took its place. No matter how desperately he pleaded, his brother told the whole family.
Words travel quickly in a small village and soon enough, everyone knew that the boy was a weapon. Sho's father
wouldn't allow such an abomination harm the family's name and Sho was banished. His mother was able to give her
son what he needed to survive for a week or two. As soon as Sho learned of the DMWA, he got in contact and
was transported to the city, where he now attends the Academy.

Miscellaneous - Sho prefers to be reffered as Kazuki as he hates his first name.

Have You Read the Rules?
"Soul Eater is Okay I Guess"" />

Last edited by Shizu the A.G. Hamster on August 27th 2014, 4:51 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Sho Kazuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sho Kazuki   Sho Kazuki I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2014, 1:11 pm

Accepted~
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Sho Kazuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sho Kazuki   Sho Kazuki I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2014, 1:14 pm

Side note, if you could please choose between a fishing pole or a harpoon, as that counts as multiple weapon forms
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

Sho Kazuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sho Kazuki   Sho Kazuki I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2014, 5:27 pm

Okay, Ill edit it to just be a fishing pole then. Thanks for accepting :D
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Sho Kazuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sho Kazuki   Sho Kazuki I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2017, 11:15 pm

Shizu, send me a message if you want to do both the fishing pole and the harpoon, as I can think of a way to work with it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sho Kazuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sho Kazuki   Sho Kazuki I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sho Kazuki
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Characters :: Character Creation :: Weapon Creation :: Dropped Weapons-
Jump to: