Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Beginnings (mature)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

The Beginnings (mature) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginnings (mature)   The Beginnings (mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2014, 2:45 pm

Aelia wasn't surprised about his reaction. This wasn't the first time she'd picked dress for a tough client. She would admit that she had not taken the shift into account, but she sure was glad that he had said something. There was someone she could visit that would eliminate that problem entirely. "You may think you have no need for these, but just wait until you actually get to the fitting. As for your shift, have no worries, I can handle that." She said to him. She never stopped gesturing to the fitting room, and even turned up her allure to help move him along.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginnings (mature)   The Beginnings (mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2014, 11:36 pm

Daedalus cocked his eyes, his surprise evident, if not encompassing, on his face. That was essentially his trump in this endeavor. You can't wear human clothes if you aren't at least humanoid. His eyes started to slip as he felt his heart beat faster in what he recognized as her allure. He closed his eyes before choosing to respond. "You need not do that. If you think it shall work then I shall get nowhere. Though I do not take responsibility if the seamstress gets frostbite." With that he opened his eyes and headed in the indicated direction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginnings (mature)   The Beginnings (mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2014, 11:44 pm

"Seamstress! Ha!" Aelia laughed out, he musical voice cascading through the store. She wasn't surprised that Daedalus hadn't known who she was or even where he was at. As someone who looked like he say the road more than he saw any buildings, it wasn't strange that he didn't care too much for fashion. "My dear, this is my store, and these are my clothes. I am the seamstress." She told him, pushing him into the fitting room before following him in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginnings (mature)   The Beginnings (mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2014, 12:10 am

His mouth opened into a slight oh, her earlier actions suddenly making much more sense. This also fit with his original thought of her. High-end seamstress, and this was clearly high end, might as well be a noble in today's fashion-obsessed society. Her shove, gentle as it was, caused him to stumble slightly through the entryway. Raising his arms at her beck, he stood there as Aelia began to take his measurements. "Lets just get this over with."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginnings (mature)   The Beginnings (mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2014, 12:22 am

"You are lucky that your build is already so nice. These should fit quite well with only a few modifications." Aelia told him, running her measuring tape all over his body. She though she even caught the whisper of a blush when she took his inseam. Being this close to him, she could feel the chill that clung to him. Tiny crystals of ice began forming in the air around him, sticking to his clothes and the floor near him. She decided not to comment on the subject as she did not want to make him more uncomfortable, especially since what came next was already going to do that so well. She stood up and grabbed the first set of clothes that she wanted him to try on. Turning back towards him, she had a sly smile on her face as she said, "Strip."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginnings (mature)   The Beginnings (mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2014, 1:18 am

Daedalus gave a nod in her general direction before shedding his cloak with practiced ease. He then moved his hands to the buttons on his shirt, this taking slightly more time as his chilled body still didn't like the dexterous movements. Setting his shirt on one of the various hooks in the fitting room, he then moved to his pants dropping them to the floor. Standing in simple boxer-briefs, he reached to take the offered clothes from Aelia.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginnings (mature)   The Beginnings (mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2014, 1:26 am

Aelia's smile never let up as she watched him dress down. Even she would admit that, for someone who had trouble moving, his body was definitely above average. One could say he was carved from ice. Aelia had a slight internal laugh at the pun, but made the right choice to not say such a thought out loud. Without his clothes covering his skin, his scent grew much stronger. Had she been much younger, she may not have been able to control herself. It was a very intoxicating smell to her. Something to think about at a later date. She casually picked up a pair of one of the undergarments and merely kept smiling at him, knowing he would get the meaning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginnings (mature)   The Beginnings (mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2014, 10:21 pm

Daedalus returned her smile, his eyebrows raised in a look that mixed defiance and 'you have got to be kidding me'. Yes his traveling cloak is worn and his shirts were simple. It may be nice to have an upgrade, he hasn't done that in centuries. but underwear is too far. That is personal. He went to reach passed her and simply just take the pants that went with the first outfit picked out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginnings (mature)   The Beginnings (mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2014, 11:05 pm

She smelled his defiance before he even acted. It made his scent smell much spicier. On him, it was very fitting. His body already moved slower than the average human, meaning, to her, he might as well been moving in slow motion. Something like this was exactly what she needed; a bit of challenge in her life. I added a delicious variety to it. Smoothly and swiftly, she grabbed his outstretched arm before he got too far behind her and, tapping into her vampiric strength, she pulled his near naked body to her. Her allure was powerful when she merely pressed it against someone, but direct contact shot one's arousal through the roof, and there was a lot of his skin touching her now. She leaned into him, pressing her nose to his neck and inhaling deeply. He wouldn't notice a little bite, not right now. After all, he hadn't noticed that his underwear had finally vanished from his body and now set in a heap at his ankles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginnings (mature)   The Beginnings (mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2014, 12:01 am

Daedalus fully expected her to resist with her strength and allure, and had prepared himself. Or at least he thought he did. But when she grabbed his wrist his body just tensed up, his breath suddenly short, his heartbeat irregular. Being pressed against her body made him lose himself. He closed his eyes as he drew her closer to him, one hand on the back of her neck, the other at the small of her back. His head lowered slightly as he took in her scent, and he leaned in to give her a kiss on the cheek that slowly mirrored hers as he moved to her neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginnings (mature)   The Beginnings (mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2014, 12:23 am

Aelia's body thrummed with pleasure. She gently kissed at his neck, swiping her tongue over his cold flesh. The burning passion combined with the delightful chill created a tension that begged to be snapped. She wanted badly to sink her fangs into his neck and taste that sweet liquid that flowed in him. Soon, she told herself. She ran her hands down his back, scratching lightly, enough only to tease. She pulled back slightly, enough to meet his face, before leaning in again and taking his lips in a searing kiss. Her hands began to roam, leaving his back and heading for his chest. His muscles were tight and hard and so much fun to rub. They descended lower, focusing on his abdomen before one of them finally encircled his length. Every the tease, she slowly massaged the hardened organ, desiring to inflame his icy lust.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginnings (mature)   The Beginnings (mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2014, 3:47 pm

Daedalus returned her kiss with a passion that he hadn't felt in centuries. His body felt warm, like there was a flame inside opposing his natural chill. He felt her hand on his groin, the touch fueling his desires. He kissed her again, this time his tongue pressing firmly against her lips. His hands drew themselves up her back, their touch teasing before finding her shoulders and dress. Working at the clasps, the dress fell in a clump to the floor, lying next to his forgotten underwear and an ever growing amount of frost.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginnings (mature)   The Beginnings (mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2014, 4:18 pm

Aelia felt her dress fall from her milky skin, leaving her in nothing but her lacy underwear. The chill in the room kept on growing, and she could see the frost beginning to grow around them. His touch, so delightfully chilling, sent literal shivers down her spine. In was in this moment that she realized that there was no way he could have been with anyone at this temperature.It must have been decades, or perhaps centuries since he last felt someone's touch. Well, she would just have to give him something to remember. She pushed back on him, hard enough to get him tangled in the web of clothes at their feet and fall down. He landed on his back and, for a split second, looked a bit confused until he saw what was happening. Seductively, she removed her bra and panties, making sure his eyes never left her body. Once naked, she lowered herself down to the ground and crawled over to him, on top of him, and eagerly kissed him again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginnings (mature)   The Beginnings (mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2014, 10:49 am

Daedalus felt her on top of him, their bodies pressed together in a heat that seemed to defy the sheer amount of frost that covered everything.  Moving his hands down her back, they grabbed at her hips and began to guide their movements, teasing both of them with what was to come. Breaking the kiss, he raised her body with one arm and fondled and kissed her breast. His other hand still moved her hips against his, before lifting her up and entering for the first time in centuries.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginnings (mature)   The Beginnings (mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2014, 11:16 am

Aelia moaned when he finally entered her. For someone who was so cold, he felt so hot right now inside. She made sure that she set the pace for their passion. She wanted this to last for both of them. She glided smoothly over him, tightening her core so she would pull the greatest pleasure from him. He moaned loudly and began timing his thrusts with her, setting them both on the path to a shattering climax. For the better part of an hour they lost themselves, moving around in the fitting room. They ended with her on her back with him on top. His breath began to shake, his thrusts became more erratic. Finally, he pushed in one last time before letting out a loud grunt and climaxing inside her. His own orgasmic release set off Aelia's, causing her the shout out in ecstasy as the pleasure consumed her. In her passion, her fangs elongated and she darted for Daedalus, sinking them into his tender throat. His icy blood filled her mouth, tasting just like her scent, pure snow and spice. It was incredible, and she made sure to drink her fill. Her bite, laced with a pleasure-causing endorphin, was enough to send him into a second orgasm. When all was said and done, he collapsed on top of her. Both were breathing heavily, but were equally sated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beginnings (mature)   The Beginnings (mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beginnings (mature)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2