Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

weapon Darcy diablo (WIP)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

weapon Darcy diablo (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: weapon Darcy diablo (WIP)   weapon Darcy diablo (WIP) I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2014, 6:42 pm

weapon Darcy diablo (WIP) 1212354882_3561_full
WEAPON TEMPLATE
weapon Darcy diablo (WIP) <a href=weapon Darcy diablo (WIP) 2007-09-07-70346 " />

Gender/Sex: female

Meister: (List the name of your Meister partner or soon-to-be partner here)

Weapon Form: Darcy turns into a whip, 8 foot long, about an inch thick. Her handle is polished bone. Her whip has razor sharp thorns on it (kind of like razor blades. An image will be added later on.)

Love Interest: (Those who are you character's crushes or committed relationships should go here. This is an optional portion and may be left blank.)

Orientation (Sexual/Romantic): bisexual

Appearance:  Darcy is about 5,8 and 110 pounds. Darcy has long wavy black hair that reaches down her back, with dark green eyes and a cute nose. Darcy wears a little bit of makeup, which is mascara because she has short eyelashes. Every part of Darcy seemed to be long and slim, much like her weapon form. Darcy has long legs which she keeps moisturized and loves to show off. Darcy sports a DWMA uniform (like the black one from soul eater not)

Personality: Darcy is shy and polite, she's easy to forget because she tends to blend in rather than stand out. Darcy gets good grades in school and respects all of her elders and upperclassmen. Darcy doesn't eat meat because she feels bad for the animals, but enjoys to work out because she always wants to be in shape for anything that could happen. Darcy can be very insecure at times, especially when she's with a group of people. Darcy is very selfless, always putting other people before herself.

History: Darcy comes from a long history of weapons that all went to the DWMA and lives in death city. Only a few members of her family were able to become death scythes. Darcy had made it a goal to become a death scythe no matter what, although she is finding it hard to find a partner due to her peculiar weapon form. Darcy's form showed itself when she was 9, she fell down the stairs and at the last second her arm turned into a whip and wrapped itself around the banister catching her fall. Since then she has been able to strengthen herself and control her form.

Miscellaneous: (Additional information of any importance that does not belong to any other category can be placed here)

Have You Read the Rules?
"I love soul eater"" />

Last edited by Myra on September 27th 2014, 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

weapon Darcy diablo (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: weapon Darcy diablo (WIP)   weapon Darcy diablo (WIP) I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2014, 1:23 pm

This looks good, but I think you need to add a little more to the appearance section and personality section. Perhaps describe the uniform instead of just saying what it is? Not everyone has seen NOT and also the uniforms are all meant to be interchangeable to fit the wearer's liking. Perhaps put in some habits that she may have into the personality section?
Back to top Go down

weapon Darcy diablo (WIP)
Page 1 of 1