Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So I've been experimenting with image editing...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

So I've been experimenting with image editing... Empty
PostSubject: So I've been experimenting with image editing...   So I've been experimenting with image editing... I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2014, 2:00 pm

So I've been experimenting with image editing... GUlXvAQ

This was just a regular guy, but i made all the designs and what-not, so now he looks awesome. He's an unfinished character concept, so that means he's mine! no using him for your oc's!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So I've been experimenting with image editing...   So I've been experimenting with image editing... I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2014, 2:54 pm

I like him. Can I call him sugar?
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: So I've been experimenting with image editing...   So I've been experimenting with image editing... I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2014, 3:43 pm

Too pixely. Get photoshop and put a little feathering up in that layer you got there.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: So I've been experimenting with image editing...   So I've been experimenting with image editing... I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2014, 5:01 pm

I don't how to use photoshop. ;-;
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: So I've been experimenting with image editing...   So I've been experimenting with image editing... I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2014, 5:55 pm

I am taking graphic's design as one of my GCSE's! I know photoshop good! (Look those up, American person!)
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: So I've been experimenting with image editing...   So I've been experimenting with image editing... I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2014, 6:03 pm

Can you fix it for me? Pweeeeaasse?!
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: So I've been experimenting with image editing...   So I've been experimenting with image editing... I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2014, 6:06 pm

I'm already trying, man.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: So I've been experimenting with image editing...   So I've been experimenting with image editing... I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2014, 7:11 pm

So I've been experimenting with image editing... Stuff_10

I am such a nice person, aren't I? This is the second time I did a graphics thing for you, and I did both in a horribly inefficient, convoluted way, either because I didn't have access to Photoshop and Fireworks and that or because I ballsed it up like four times before I got it right. Also, didn't bother with the thinnest of lines. Lazy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So I've been experimenting with image editing...   So I've been experimenting with image editing... I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2014, 8:09 pm

Arc; official staff photoshopper
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So I've been experimenting with image editing...   So I've been experimenting with image editing... I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2014, 8:14 pm

Arc, you need to Photoshop me a picture of Sov's face on a penguin.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: So I've been experimenting with image editing...   So I've been experimenting with image editing... I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2014, 8:29 pm

Actually, I switched to Fireworks for this one. Fireworks actually has a way to apply anti-aliasing and feathering. Photoshop does not.

Also, I don't have Sov's face. I have google for penguins, though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So I've been experimenting with image editing...   So I've been experimenting with image editing... I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2014, 8:31 pm

Sov, give this man a picture of your majestic face.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: So I've been experimenting with image editing...   So I've been experimenting with image editing... I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2014, 8:44 pm

Ooooh, thankyou!!! He is so very beautious!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: So I've been experimenting with image editing...   So I've been experimenting with image editing... I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2014, 8:49 pm

So I've been experimenting with image editing... Shjf8ukl
One incredibly sexy picture of my face, as requested.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: So I've been experimenting with image editing...   So I've been experimenting with image editing... I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2014, 6:23 am

I'm gonna use the Adventure Time Gunter.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: So I've been experimenting with image editing...   So I've been experimenting with image editing... I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2014, 6:34 am

So I've been experimenting with image editing... The_gu10

It looks terrible. I have never done a face thing before and the skin colours don't exactly match with the penguin's white colours.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I've been experimenting with image editing...   So I've been experimenting with image editing... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So I've been experimenting with image editing...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Member Section :: Art and Literature-
Jump to: