Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blakely Whinchester

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Blakely Whinchester Empty
PostSubject: Blakely Whinchester   Blakely Whinchester I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2014, 12:46 am

Blakely Whinchester Blonde10

Blakely Whinchester

Gender/Sex: Female

Meister: Kidd.

Weapon Form: Two hand-held knuckle-blades. The base of the hand held bar is a black onyx color, while the blades are gold and split in the center, creating more aerodynamic usage.

Love Interest: None Yet.

Orientation (Sexual/Romantic): Straight

Appearance: Blakely is a thin girl, about 5”6. She has a freckled and golden sun-kissed complexion. Her hair is ash-brown and highlighted throughout. She has long naturally curly/wavy hair (also referred to as beachy curls or whatever). She doesn’t wear makeup and has thin features. She has golden brown doe-eyes. Her typical outfit consists of high-waist shorts and a loose tank, never the same shirt, though the same style.

Personality: Blakely is energetic and “down” for anything. She loves action and adventure, especially traveling. Her family is well off and so she has traveled to many places and tends to have a bit of personality displacement, seeing as how she’s lived around the world and has been influenced by many cultures. Definitely an extrovert, Blakely speaks freely, though cautiously and loves to be around others. Typically the life of the party, Blakley has and equally loud fighting style, in that she typically strikes head on and with quickness.  Her favorite pastime is surfing and she uses a long-board to get around the campus.

History:History: Born and raised in San Francisco, California, Blakely got her love for skating and surfing while living there. She since moved out of the United States and lived in Cancun, Italy, and her last and longest residence was in Japan. Her parents, tended to be absent as far as parenting was concerned. Blakely and her adopted Japanese brother were both taken care of by nannies and the house butler. She became skilled at making new friends and meeting new people, but found herself out of place and unable to find who she truly is. She struggles with self-identity issues as far as what her goals are and what she is to do with her life. With her newfound ability to become a weapon her life has become even more confusing, as she has been sent away to the DWMA with no warning. She finds herself rebelling against the system and hating being at school. Will she meet someone who gives her a purpose, or will she wither away to indifference and loneliness?

Miscellaneous: Has a nose piercing.

Doesn’t know who her real father is.

Has a scar across her back from surfing. She fell off her board and scraped herself on coral rocks.

I love soul eater!
"Answer here"

Last edited by Shilo on September 11th 2014, 5:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blakely Whinchester   Blakely Whinchester I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2014, 1:13 am

I really like this girl. She's hawt, and I think there could be a lot of progression with her story. The weapon form description is a little short, but you can't really "expound" on brass knuckles, so don't worry about. So, SHES EGGCEPTED!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blakely Whinchester   Blakely Whinchester I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2014, 1:32 am

Gracias, sir.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blakely Whinchester   Blakely Whinchester I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blakely Whinchester
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Characters :: Character Creation :: Weapon Creation :: Inactive Weapons-
Jump to: