Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Daisy Smith

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Daisy Smith Empty
PostSubject: Daisy Smith   Daisy Smith I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2014, 6:54 pm

Meister: Kidd 92

Weapon Form: (before transformation)
((I currently cant find a photo of what i want her weapon form to look like.)) But she's going to turn into a crossbow, the actual bow made from her bone, so ivory. It's light and deadly, it has floral engravings all over.

Love Interest:

Orientation (Sexual/Romantic): Bisexual

Appearance: Daisy Smith Bpag
Daisy is a very pretty girl, with long flowing golden straight hair she has only cut once in her life. She was beautiful bright eyes, a lovely shade of violet she got from her mother. Daisy is small and slim, only 5 foot tall and 80 pounds. Daisy has pale skin which fits her hair and eyes. Daisy blushes very easily so she is usually blushing. Daisy wears a DWMA uniform, (Look at the photo) but when she's not in school she wears pretty sundresses. Daisy also likes to braid her hair, which takes her quite a long time due to how long it is. Daisy usually puts flowers in her braids.

Personality: daisy is sweet and caring. Daisy is lighthearted and loves to laugh and is usually always smiling. Daisy is a little slow in school, which seems to be her only flaw. She's so carefree she forgets to study and finds reading and writing a waste of time, when she could be picking flowers or doodling. Although daisy is usually happy, the smallest things make her cry. Daisy acts more like a little girl than a teenager and seems to have a hard time growing up. Daisy is amazing at baking and cooking, things she learned from her mother. Daisy also has a remarkable bond with animals, they are drawn to her and she seems to understand them well.

History: daisy grew up deep in the forest. Daisy lived in a log cabin far fr other people, with her parents and two older brothers. Daisys childhood was spent exploring the woods, and going hunting with her dad and brothers. They hunted animals for their food, mainly deer. One day while they were out hunting daisy was attacked by a bear, in fear she transformed into a crossbow (which is what her family used to hunt.) it was then she learned she was a weapon. She learned that her mother was also a weapon,  but they kept it a secret from her and her brothers. Daisys mother was afraid her children would be weapons and leave her to go to the DWMA, which is also why they lived in seclusion.

Miscellaneous: (Additional information of any importance that does not belong to any other category can be placed here)

I love soul eater !?!?
"Answer here"[/center]

Last edited by Myrabear on September 3rd 2014, 8:21 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

Daisy Smith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daisy Smith   Daisy Smith I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2014, 6:54 pm

I Need to fix it later sorry
Back to top Go down

Daisy Smith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daisy Smith   Daisy Smith I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2014, 7:40 pm

Ok done!
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

Daisy Smith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daisy Smith   Daisy Smith I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2014, 6:44 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Daisy Smith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daisy Smith   Daisy Smith I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daisy Smith
Page 1 of 1