Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Phoebe Watson (Accepted)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Phoebe Watson (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Phoebe Watson (Accepted)   Phoebe Watson (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2014, 6:10 am

Phoebe Watson (Accepted) Anime_girl_render_12_by_animerenderss_d6disyk

Name: Phoebe {Phey} Watson

Gender/Sex: female

Meister: Celestia Le Fay

Weapon Form: Phey transforms into a bone scythe. The long handle doesn't have a constant diameter, and it shifts through out the handle, making some spots harder to hold than others. The handle is a light tan colour, and you guessed it, made of bone. Where it connects to the blade is a black piece that frames the blade, and covers up A small portion of the dull side of the blade. The blade it self is mostly a shiny, silver metal, while the sharp side has a thin strip of dark blue.

Love Interest: NA

Orientation (Sexual/Romantic): bisexual

Appearance: Phey is a fairly average girl, with a height of 161 centimeters and a weight of 49 kilograms. She has light brown eyes, and pale blonde, thick, messy hair that she ties into pigtails with scrunchies. Her skin tone is also pale, but sense her and her family have lived in Death City for many generations, she doesn't burn easily. She wears an electric blue uniform top with a black jock jacket over it. Phey wheres a tan short skirt that -somehow- actually complies with the standard* rule of the length needing to reach her finger tips or lower. On her feet are white ankle socks that are generally covered by her Romeo shoes. (* I don't know if it would be a rule at the DWMA, but I'm going to just assume it is)

Personality: Phey is quiet. She can't speak. She likes to talk to herself, in her mind, so its normal for her to space out while making a mental list. Her favorite thing to list, specifically are cute things. Including boys. As a result of her lack of speech, Phey loves to read and write. She is very studious, but honestly doesn't take school to be an important thing. It just passes her time and keeps her interested. She tries to not let her disability drag her down, but sometimes she can't hold it in anymore and breaks down. She likes to be around people, and usually gets in over her head with them. She has learned sign language, but only really uses it with her family. Often, she can be moody and writes in a journal. She does is, because she doses not see the point in taking her anger out o  someone who does not have any responsibility with her. Phey can hold down a very good pokerface, and when faced with a terrifying or largely stressing situation, her face will assume the poker face. Even though on the inside she is having a mini heart attack and panicking.

History: While Phey's mother was pregnant with her, the woman was taking a medication for a disease she was dealing with. She started taking it around the middle of her pregnancy. The medication was soon recalled, as it was discovered to cause birth defects and dangerous side effects in the people taking the medication. But the damage was done, and there were complications when Phey was born. Her younger years were not so great, as the little girl had extreme trouble with getting along with children her age and Phey was still learning to live with herself. Much of her time was, and still is, spent at the hospital and therapy. Her condition had become better, as she can now laugh for a short period of time. Phey became extremely close with her family, and considered them to be her friends, until middle school. There, she met a boy who was like her. The experiences with him helped Phey to learn to communicate with other people better, and she even began to enjoy it. But even then, she felt the need to keep a small distance between them and her. When Phey was 14, she was helping some volunteers with a local garden (aka: She was watering some tomatoes off on her own) when she tripped on the concrete path. She crashed to the ground, but when she opened her eyes, her arm had morphed into a blade. At first, she was terrified and started sobbing. But once her mother and father explained "weapons" to her, she calmed down. Well, she calmed down from the fear anyways. Excitement and anxiety gripped her for the rest of the summer, as she waited for school to start.

Miscellaneous: She is secretly a Legend of Zelda nerd? {OOC:I feel like I just made a Mary Sue character.. *cringes*}

Have You Read the Rules?
"I love Soul Eater!"
Back to top Go down

Phoebe Watson (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phoebe Watson (Accepted)   Phoebe Watson (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2014, 8:58 pm

Eeeeegggggggcepted.~
Back to top Go down

Phoebe Watson (Accepted)
Page 1 of 1