Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kage ryu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Kage ryu  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage ryu    Kage ryu  I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2014, 8:09 am

Please check this.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

Kage ryu  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage ryu    Kage ryu  I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2014, 8:52 pm

Please remove any and all reference to any Canon Characters mentioned in the app: Lord Death
Back to top Go down

Kage ryu  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage ryu    Kage ryu  I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2014, 8:25 am

Got rid of the mentioning of the canon character.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

Kage ryu  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage ryu    Kage ryu  I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2014, 10:12 pm

No major problems. Accepted.
Back to top Go down

Kage ryu  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage ryu    Kage ryu  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2015, 12:31 am

Issue. Weapons can only have one form, period. This character is on suspension until it be fix'd, by removing the second form, the whole 'shadow dragon' thing.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

Kage ryu  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage ryu    Kage ryu  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2015, 6:43 pm

Right. Stuff. Ok.

First off: A weapon cannot use magic.
Second: Breathing soul burning fire is quite an overpowered ability. I think something like this has been tried before and it failed. It crashed and... Well, just failed.
Third: How can a blacksmith turn a dragon, into a weapon? That makes zero sense. To tack something onto that, at the time given in the app, Arachne had not created the first weapons yet. This means that the whole history is pretty much out of the window.
Fourth point: The weapon form is just a little longer than a zweihander, and being three feet wide, about 18x thicker. Now, unless you want a weapon that is almost impossible to wield effectively, that's too large.
Point five: What the hell is up with the height of this woman, and why does she have wings? A weapon cannot be a monster at the same time.
Back to top Go down

Kage ryu  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage ryu    Kage ryu  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2015, 12:56 pm

okay more facts to lay down.
one there's a thing in history called "DEAD HISTORY!" where the past is not known to us.
two she forced the wizard blacksmith to turn her into a weapon.
three in the anime and manga doesn't matter how long or wide the weapon is as long as both users souls are in link they don't weigh a thing to the meister.
four the character ragnarok isn't really human either is he and neither is excalibur.( i mean seriously what kind of human is pure white, has no mouth, has a long nose and drinks from it)
five dragons are known for their wisdom and dragons have been interpreted as users of magic. don't forget that chainsaw weapon who in fact used magic to transfer his memories and mind to his child to stay alive until Arachne's arrival.
Back to top Go down

Kage ryu  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage ryu    Kage ryu  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2015, 2:12 pm

1. Dead history is irrelevant. Weapons were canonically first made by Arachne. Considering how major a development it was, I highly doubt it would be forgotten if someone else made a Weapon first.

2. It being a wizard blacksmith is irrelevant. Once again, Arachne was the first person to fuse people with weapons. Your app has Kage Ryu predate that, and as such, massively violates canon.

3. It isn't the weight that's a issue, it's the fact that said weapon would be really unweildly to use.

4. Ragnarok is a demon weapon when we first meet him, and has/is black blood. That means he's going to look pretty fucked up. Excalibur, meanwhile, is a holy sword, and was who Arachne was attempting to emulate when she first made weapons. Both are major exceptions to the rule.

5. What dragons are known for is irrelevant. Weapons cannot use magic. Giriko is never stated as using magic to do the transfer, as far as I'm aware, and his golemcrafting skills is explicitly stated to not be magic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kage ryu  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage ryu    Kage ryu  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kage ryu
Page 1 of 1