Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Faye, Elliot

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Faye, Elliot  Empty
PostSubject: Faye, Elliot    Faye, Elliot  I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2014, 11:21 am

Faye, Elliot  317867-bigthumbnail

Faye, Elliot

Nickname: Ivory (Elliot hates it.)

Gender/Sex: Male

Weapon:

Love Interest: "Love is for those who can't control their emotions."

Orientation (Sexual/Romantic): Bi-curious

Appearance: Elliot is a very pale character. So pale that it's actually unhealthy. He may be thin, but he isn't weak or poorly built. His body is covered in random scars and bruises and has dark shadows under his eyes (see Personality). He has a tattoo just under his left eye of a simple spike pattern. To express his rejection of society, of course. Elliot constantly tries to tell people that his eyes aren't pink, but are in fact a "radiant magenta." His actual clothes keep a very monochrome theme to them, with a black jacket (that he can't actually do up) with white folds on the shoulders. It has a ridiculously large collar, that shares the same white inside as the rest of the jacket, along with white cuffs. He also posses a dangerously thin white shirt and black trousers, along with some very informal smeakers. The pin in his jacket is the little crest for his family, being a stiletto dagger with wings at the hilt. Elliot was also born with Snow White hair that can't be tamed.

Personality: The best word used to describe Elliot would have to be unstable. Not mentally unstable, just generally, really unstable. The meister is prone to having random mood swings, as well as generally being very random, uncontrollable, and unpredictable. He's not afraid to get into a fight, using his family crest as a throwing knife at some times. He can be very intimidating due to his unnatural looking natural appearance, and he'll be damned if he doesn't use this to his advantage. As well as that, Elliot has a complete hatred of rules. He claims life is too short to live by someone else's code of conduct, so his only boss is himself. And of course, Zues. Did I mention he was Ancient Greek Pagan? Well he is. Surprise. And last but not least, Elliot is... An acute insomniac! And if he does sleep, he sleep walks constantly , leading to his many injuries. Have you fallen down the stairs while sleep-walking? It's not fun.

History: Elliot has always had a hard time fitting in. Surprising, I know. Ivory grew up in a heavily catholic town in Texas, so due to his rare appearance, many of the towns population though he was possessed or cursed by some sort of demonic force. Elliot himself even thought this for a while. Until his parents bought a laptop. This entire concept was actually beautiful to the boy, so he was obviously the first one to use it. Not quite knowing how google worked at the time, he searched: "What am I?" Obviously, this search was not very fruitful. So he tried again: "Why am I so pale?" It showed several tanning tips. He tried one last time: "Why is my eye colour pink?" This is when Elliot found the Wikipedia article on eye pigment, which of course led to albinism. This is it! This is what I am! Ivory had burst through the door of his house and ran through the streets, shouting with glee: "I'm not possessed! I'm not cursed!" And other things of the sort. Sadly, this wondrous revelation didn't actually do anything for Elliot's reputation. In fact, people hated him more because he was apparently a work of science. Elliot lost all his faith in humanity and the law a few days later when the other residents of the town protested outside his house. What they were protesting for is beyond Ivory. His parents weren't much better, basically denying his while existence at every opportunity they got. But Elliot stayed. He stayed to mess up a few things about this perfect little town. He spray painted satanist symbols in random areas, stole from the general store to eat, and just generally was a nuisance. And he stole the family laptop. The Faye's were one of the most powerful families in the area, having their own crest and all. But that changed when Elliot Faye went on his crime spree. But he couldn't stay there much longer, Elliot knew, so he ran. Ran away from all of Texas and into the heart of North America, Nevada. The authorities kept him in Death City to monirer his activity, and enrolled him as a meister in the academy. They thought "If the Grim Reaper can't keep this kid under control, no one will." Little did they know, Elliot Faye had only just started his spree...

Miscellaneous: If you haven't guessed, I've been trying to insinuate that Elliot's an albino without having to actually say it. But if you didn't get that note, he's an albino.

Have You Read the Rules?
McDonalds (get it? Because "I'm lovin' it?" I love Soul Eater...)

Last edited by Spyder on April 4th 2015, 7:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

Faye, Elliot  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faye, Elliot    Faye, Elliot  I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2014, 8:39 pm

Love it. Accepted.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Faye, Elliot  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faye, Elliot    Faye, Elliot  I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2016, 12:47 pm

Faye, Elliot  SuBGn35

Spyder, as of 3/15/2016, Elliot is perfectly in compliance with the current rules.

Elsewise, if you plan on dropping/deactivating this character, please let me know and/or add the appropriate tag to his CS title. Thank you. :)

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Faye, Elliot  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faye, Elliot    Faye, Elliot  I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2016, 9:51 pm

Faye, Elliot  SuBGn35

Spyder,

We ask that you please remove the unused image tag from the sheet and change the title to his proper name (First Last rather than Last, First), for ease of the Character Directory.

Elsewise, if you plan on dropping/deactivating this character, please let me know and/or add the appropriate tag (Dropped) to the CS title. Thank you. :)

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Faye, Elliot  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faye, Elliot    Faye, Elliot  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Faye, Elliot
Page 1 of 1