Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Oli Maxus (WIP) INACTIVE

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Oli Maxus (WIP) INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: Oli Maxus (WIP) INACTIVE   Oli Maxus (WIP) INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2014, 2:56 pm

Oli Maxus (WIP) INACTIVE D476ab401937c62df1ff34d454d57f17

Name: Oli Maxus

Gender/Sex: Female

Weapon: None yet.

Love Interest: None

Orientation (Sexual/Romantic): Bisexual

Appearance: Oli has blue hair the color of a blue berry which is medium length up to her middle back. She has big, beautiful, blue eyes that seem to glow. She has a athletic build and a skinny face with very deep dimples. She does not have a huge chest but is bigger than normal. She wears a sweater that is blue and has stripes on the sleeves. She also wears ether black shorts if the weather is warm or black pants if it is colder than she wears black combat boots that have blue laces. She also wears a crystal necklace that was given to her on her 12th birthday and a bracelet that she found on the ground of Death City with a ying yang symbol on it.      

Personality: Oli has a personality that is very... strange, she hates people on the outside but she loves them deep down in the inside. She doesn't speak much so nobody has really herd her voice. Her hobbies include singing (When nobody is around.) and fighting. She is Bisexual so she often finds her self blushing around both girls and boys. She is really funny, nice, and loyal when and IF you manage to become her friend but that is highly unlikely  

History: When Oli was born her mum died giving birth to her so she lived with her dad her whole life. He started training with her when she was 5 and when she was 10 she knew Karate, Taekwondo, and German ju-jutsu. But on her 16th birthday kishins invaded her town and killed her father and all her friends. Ever since then she rarely talks to anyone and never gets to close to anyone.

Have You Read the Rules? I Love Soul Eater!
Back to top Go down

Oli Maxus (WIP) INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oli Maxus (WIP) INACTIVE   Oli Maxus (WIP) INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2014, 4:01 pm

Add a little to the personality and quite a bit to the history and you'll be golden.
Back to top Go down

Oli Maxus (WIP) INACTIVE
Page 1 of 1